BY KISS #38 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Kayla B.
Vacaville, CA
I really love how these lashes are so lightweight like a feather! Even if you've never worn falsies before, these would be so easy for you to apply. I wear some pretty expensive falsies but these are reminiscent to those; definitely a bargain.
Vivian G.
Northridge , CA
I love theses lashes. They don't look like they are fake lashes and look so real. They are super light and comes with the glue. I would definitely buy more eyelashes from KISS.
Macy G.
Middle River, MD
I normally would never use false Eyelashes, but sine I received these in my VoxBox I gave them a try. They didn't stay on as long as I had hoped, but they looked real which is a plus!
Sheridon P.
Holly Hill, FL
I'm very picky with false lashes and don't like applying them, because I feel like its too much. However, these were very natural looking, they didn't look over the top or fake and they weren't heavy on my eyelids either. I loved them!
Taryn L.
Gilbert, AZ
I'm not the best putting in fake lashes but these definitely were easy enough. Look great for a night out or if your allergic to most mascara like I am. Very natural looking!
Rachel A.
Waynesville, OH
These Lashes look so natural, I forget I have them on!! They are easy to apply. They look even more natural when I apply massacre over them and blend with my natural eye lash.
Torie A.
Mobile, AL
I love the way these lashes look! i had a pair in the "sultry" style, i believe, and they were some of the most natural yet best looking false lashes I've ever tried. they were fairly easy to apply and i plan on repurchasing many more :)
Delaney B.
I actually really liked these lashes quite a bit. I usually don't stray away from the Katy Perry lashes but these give them a run for their money. Definitely will buy in the future!
I received this product complimentary from Influenster.
Morgan S.
Newark, OH
Loved these lashes! They are so soft and natural, they made me feel like I wasn't wearing any lashes at all. I'm not a big lash wearer but I definitely will be wearing this out!
Lindsey B.
Round Rock, TX
Typically i don't like false lashes but these ones felt really light on my eyes and the glue wasn't clumpy! They were the perfect finish to my makeup and they looked so natural!
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?