3 varieties available
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
4.58 / 5 based on 1,950 Reviews
KISS introduces a new brand of lashes. Made with a revolutionary technology that creates tapered ends, KISS Looks So Natural lashes blend seamlessly with natural lashes. Significantly lighter in weight than traditional lashes, the wearer can barely feel them on; 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference! These feathery, soft lashes are available in various styles, from natural to dramatic looks.
How to Apply:
- Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.
- Apply KISS adhesive to lash line; wait 30 seconds for glue to become tacky before applying for better adhesion.
- Use the applicator to apply lashes along natural lash line and hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely.
- Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
- Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
- Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.
KISS Looks So Natural lashes are available for $3.99 at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit. KISSusa.com.see more...
Top Questions See all 504 Q&A
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
- "I received Kiss lashes friend. Influenster, they look so natural and are easy to apply and last all day." in 564 reviews
- "I am not a big fan of eyelashes ever since I pulled all them out after applying some individual ones on my honeymoon. I definitely love these and will purchase more. They look natural and no one noticed and they also felt comfortable. Very easy to apply as well :0)" in 132 reviews
- "I Love false lashes! I am a circus performer and a model so I can never have too many lashes in my makeup kit. These were great because they weren't as full or "dramatic" as I normally go for. Typically when I spend the money on lashes I go for Outrageous but getting to try these has kinda changed my mind about casual wear lashes! These look and feel amazing on. I did not use the glue as others mentioned but only because I have an allergy to most eyelash glues so I have my own. *I don't trust 90% of glues so its not generally personal!* Overall these are great <3" in 118 reviews
- "I don't think I'll wear fake eyelashes on a regular basis, but on date night these will definitely be my go to to make myself feel even more great about my appearance." in 93 reviews
- "I recieved a pair of Kiss lashes in my DL Voxbox, after trying these on for the first time I can say that I'm really happy with them." in 90 reviews
I've never worn "fake lashes" before, but I think I just became addicted! They made my eyes POP and gavee me the look I've always tried to achieve with mascara. Easy to put on and remove.
I wear false eyelashes several times per week. Kiss is my favorite drugstore brand. The wispy lashes are so beautiful and natural. I use the applicator every day. I adore these lashes.
I am not some young chick but I had no problem using these babies. I was impressed that I had no problem using these even though I always thought falsies were for the younger people. The glue applicator was quite innovative as well (at least in my opinion).
I love these lashes. You do have to be gentle with them but they look awesome. They are very light and great for anyone who doesn't want the drag queen lash look.
I got a box of free lashes from Influester by KISS and they are gorgeous! I haven't had the pleasure of trying them out yet only because I want to save them for a special occasion. :)
The last time I tried fake lashes, I totally glued my eye shut - the Kiss lashes I got in the mail had an adhesive applicator that made it super easy to not go overboard! LOVED that!!!
I don't really wear Lashes because I felt like they were too much work! These are light easy and not uncomfortable at all I am wearing them now and cant believe how much I love them :)
I got a free pair in my DLVOXBOX i love them! When i put them on i have no trouble the don't even look fake they blend in with my real lashes I'll definitely have to purchas one myself!
This is literally going to be the only false lashes I'm going to buy. They fit perfectly on my lashes, I don't have to bend them or trim them and they blend in with my lashes flawlessly. I also like these are natural lashes so they aren't so dramatic.
First off, I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. Kiss lashes look and feel so natural, there isn't any brand I would consider besides them, and I was thrilled to have received their lashes in my last VoxBox!
Q & A
Did the glue irritate your skin?
How does everyone get the lashes to stay on? What glue or adhesive is everyone using?
Did some of your false lashes pull off? Or was it just mine? When I pulled mine off, a few of the individual lashes came off. Very saddening, I wanted to use them again!
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Are they easy and painless to take off?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos