BY KISS #36 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Jessica P.
Schaumburg, IL
I love this eyelashes! I'm not really a big fan of dramatic eyelashes and i love this because they are natural and look simple plus it blends well the eyelashes. Its easy to put on
Brooklynn H.
DeKalb, IL
I received these lashes in my J'Adore Voxbox! and I was happy with them. I already have naturally long eyelashes so I don't need over the top fake lashes. These were awesome though.
Jimiah S.
Baltimore, MD
I love these! I wore these for a cheer competition, they look so natural but at the same time they add length, fullness, and volume to my lash look! My teammates thought that these were my lashes and were surprised when I told them they were fake.
Rebecca M.
Wilmington, DE
I am in love with these lashes! I received them as part of my JadoreVoxBox. Unlike most other lashes I've tried, these not only look natural, but they feel natural as well!
Kayla B.
i received them in my j'adore voxbox and i thought they looked beautiful. i don't ever really use false lashes because they are hard to apply for me, but these were actually okay.
Kayla B.
Vacaville, CA
I really love how these lashes are so lightweight like a feather! Even if you've never worn falsies before, these would be so easy for you to apply. I wear some pretty expensive falsies but these are reminiscent to those; definitely a bargain.
Rosario R.
Riverside, CA
Lightweight flexible lashes. They look very natural and sexy. I wouldn't use them every day but they are perfect for a special occasion without being obvious that I have falsies on.
Diana P.
Jacksonville, FL
I've been a fan of kiss lashes for a while now! These did not disappoint! I love the natural look and feel. They were pretty easy to apply as well. I will definitely repurchase!!
Joanna P.
LOVE the "Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes" I got from my Influenster's #VoxBox -- my voxbox came with these lashes just in time for a wedding #KISSLashes

So comfy, natural and easy
Kaitlynn A.
Norman, OK
I personally do not like the way fake eyelashes feel. With that being said, these were very natural yet full looking. They aren't bad at all. I'd still prefer not wearing any lol
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?