BY KISS #38 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
  • "I don't always feel comfortable wearing false eyelashes but these are so worth it, very comfortable not too out there they're just right." in 77 reviews
  • "Never used fake eye lashes and probably never will, my eye lashes are way too long, if I tried them on I'd cause hurricane winds lol." in 47 reviews
  • "I've never worn them before I had another pair that was a cheaper brand I wore those for a few days to compare to the kiss." in 45 reviews
Justin D.
Charlotte, NC
Using lashes is a totally new experience for me, but I loved getting the Kiss Lashes in my voxbox so I could give them a try. They really do seem very natural and are easy to apply.
Tiffany R.
Naples, Fl
"Are you wearing fake lashes?" I don't know about you, but I don't like hearing this question. I want to beef up my lashes without that fake look. kiss Looks So Natural Lashes do just that! I received this product free in my influenster voxbox!
Anna L.
I received these lashes complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. They are very nice and make your lashes look bigger. They don't look fake. The glue that comes with them is very good. I never tried using false lashes before using this product.
Jessica P.
Schaumburg, IL
I love this eyelashes! I'm not really a big fan of dramatic eyelashes and i love this because they are natural and look simple plus it blends well the eyelashes. Its easy to put on
Cindy H.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a great product, not only is it inexpensive, but the lashes are very pretty. The lashes don't fall off and last all day long. Thanks to Influenster, I got to try these out!
Brooklynn H.
DeKalb, IL
I received these lashes in my J'Adore Voxbox! and I was happy with them. I already have naturally long eyelashes so I don't need over the top fake lashes. These were awesome though.
Brooke P.
Modesto, CA
I've never used fake eyelashes before, but I really like these! I think they blend well with my lashes, just need a little bit more practice putting them on. So far I love the look!
Gabrielaa C.
Denver, CO
I started using kiss lashes about 5 months ago and I love them.They are very easy to apply, easy to remove glue, and I can get about 10 uses out of them. I prefer this ones over ardell.
Jimiah S.
Baltimore, MD
I love these! I wore these for a cheer competition, they look so natural but at the same time they add length, fullness, and volume to my lash look! My teammates thought that these were my lashes and were surprised when I told them they were fake.
Rebecca M.
Wilmington, DE
I am in love with these lashes! I received them as part of my JadoreVoxBox. Unlike most other lashes I've tried, these not only look natural, but they feel natural as well!
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?