BY KISS #29 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Reviews (1927)
Sandra L.
These eyelashes look so real. They are also very lightweight! After a long night of dancing and sweating, my lashes were still on and looking fresh. I am definitely changing to KISS lashes!
Maria P.
Los Angeles, CA
I received a pair of Kiss lashes in my DL Voxbox, after trying these on for the first time I can say that I'm really happy with them. After applying them, they blended in nicely with my own lashes and looked natural. I also liked that they were easy to apply.
Alexus L.
New Goshen , IN
I got to test this for free and am in love! They made my eyes look amazing and I didn't have to wear any mascara! My eye lashes looked completely real and I got several compliments on them!
Ashlyn T.
Atlanta, GA
I received these in my #DLVoxBox and think they look very natural. They are super lightweight and easy to apply! I have never worn fake lashes before, and would definitely try these again.
Jessi A.
I was kind of iffy trying these out just from trying false lashes before did not turn out well. But I tried them out & they look AMAZING unlike previous false lashes I tried before, these feel and look so natural. I can deffinitly see myself buying some more !
Qai V.
I have lashes but you can barely see them because they're not as long and not as thick. I've tried these natural lashes and love them! Of course because they're natural look they give you.
Corrine W.
Steger, IL
I buy Kiss Lashes a lot but I never bought these ones before! I really like them! They do have a pretty natural look and are definitely perfect for your natural look days! Good Job Kiss!!
Lauren S.
Palm Bay, FL
I've never worn "fake lashes" before, but I think I just became addicted! They made my eyes POP and gavee me the look I've always tried to achieve with mascara. Easy to put on and remove.
Christie S.
The lashes definitely impressed me. I assumed all fake lashes looked like FAKE LASHES. But these lashes looked pretty close to real gorgeous long lashes. I'll definitely buy them again.
Carly L.
I got this product free to test out. They definitely made my eyes pop and they were relatively easy to put on. It took a few tries, but I've also never attempted to wear falsies before!
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?