BY KISS #60 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1958)
Jazlin M.
Vista, Ca
The Kiss lashes were not what I expected when I tried them on. I expected them to be longer and thicker. Besides that they were good, felt good and are really light. You won't even feel them!
Rebecca K.
West Seneca, NY
I got these in my dean's list voxbox, and was excited to try them because they looked so light. I'm not usually a fan of fake lashes because they look so fake, but these were awesome. They looked natural and I honestly forgot that I had them on. Pleasantly surprised!
Hannah M.
Irwin, PA
They were so comfortable and looked natural! Although I did trim them because they were too long for me. I got so many compliments on them and I will definitely be buying them
Anna H.
Arden, NC
I absolutely love these lashes! They look so natural, and are better quality than some more expensive ones that I own. The glue held really well, and I got quite a few compliments on my lashes!
Brittany T.
Galeton, PA
I received these from my #DLVoxBox and this was the first time I had even ever heard of this brand. The packaging was super cute and I plan to buy a few more styles of eyelashes from this brand.
Monique S.
Lompoc , CA
Easy to apply and looks so natural!! I don't like having to apply lashes. The glue gets all clumpy. The lashes stick together and they look so unnatural. With Kiss I didn't have that problem.
Jamie H.
Chatsworth , CA
I've never been a fan of fake eyelashes,as I always have a hard time applying them. But these Kiss lashes are easy to apply and look great! My boyfriend even noticed them on our date night!
Helen T.
Casselberry, FL
I received this product complimentary from Influenster. I like these lashes, I had trouble putting them on at first (I haven't worn lashes in a long time). But, they made my eyes look great!
amber m.
taylor, MI
I received a pack for free in the deans list voxbox and i was really impressed these lashes were easy to apply and i could hardly tell the difference from my own lashes
Diana L.
Devine, TX
I can't afford to buy some other brand of lashes, so these are the ones I buy and I got to soy they're amazing they kinda have a natural but glamorous look. I love them!
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?