3 varieties available
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
4.58 / 5 based on 1,958 Reviews
KISS introduces a new brand of lashes. Made with a revolutionary technology that creates tapered ends, KISS Looks So Natural lashes blend seamlessly with natural lashes. Significantly lighter in weight than traditional lashes, the wearer can barely feel them on; 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference! These feathery, soft lashes are available in various styles, from natural to dramatic looks.
How to Apply:
- Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.
- Apply KISS adhesive to lash line; wait 30 seconds for glue to become tacky before applying for better adhesion.
- Use the applicator to apply lashes along natural lash line and hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely.
- Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
- Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
- Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.
KISS Looks So Natural lashes are available for $3.99 at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit. KISSusa.com.see more...
Top Questions See all 504 Q&A
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
- "I received Kiss lashes friend. Influenster, they look so natural and are easy to apply and last all day." in 564 reviews
- "I am not a big fan of eyelashes ever since I pulled all them out after applying some individual ones on my honeymoon. I definitely love these and will purchase more. They look natural and no one noticed and they also felt comfortable. Very easy to apply as well :0)" in 132 reviews
- "I Love false lashes! I am a circus performer and a model so I can never have too many lashes in my makeup kit. These were great because they weren't as full or "dramatic" as I normally go for. Typically when I spend the money on lashes I go for Outrageous but getting to try these has kinda changed my mind about casual wear lashes! These look and feel amazing on. I did not use the glue as others mentioned but only because I have an allergy to most eyelash glues so I have my own. *I don't trust 90% of glues so its not generally personal!* Overall these are great <3" in 118 reviews
- "I don't think I'll wear fake eyelashes on a regular basis, but on date night these will definitely be my go to to make myself feel even more great about my appearance." in 93 reviews
- "I recieved a pair of Kiss lashes in my DL Voxbox, after trying these on for the first time I can say that I'm really happy with them." in 90 reviews
The Kiss lashes were not what I expected when I tried them on. I expected them to be longer and thicker. Besides that they were good, felt good and are really light. You won't even feel them!
I got these in my dean's list voxbox, and was excited to try them because they looked so light. I'm not usually a fan of fake lashes because they look so fake, but these were awesome. They looked natural and I honestly forgot that I had them on. Pleasantly surprised!
They were so comfortable and looked natural! Although I did trim them because they were too long for me. I got so many compliments on them and I will definitely be buying them
I absolutely love these lashes! They look so natural, and are better quality than some more expensive ones that I own. The glue held really well, and I got quite a few compliments on my lashes!
I received these from my #DLVoxBox and this was the first time I had even ever heard of this brand. The packaging was super cute and I plan to buy a few more styles of eyelashes from this brand.
Easy to apply and looks so natural!! I don't like having to apply lashes. The glue gets all clumpy. The lashes stick together and they look so unnatural. With Kiss I didn't have that problem.
I've never been a fan of fake eyelashes,as I always have a hard time applying them. But these Kiss lashes are easy to apply and look great! My boyfriend even noticed them on our date night!
I received this product complimentary from Influenster. I like these lashes, I had trouble putting them on at first (I haven't worn lashes in a long time). But, they made my eyes look great!
I received a pack for free in the deans list voxbox and i was really impressed these lashes were easy to apply and i could hardly tell the difference from my own lashes
I can't afford to buy some other brand of lashes, so these are the ones I buy and I got to soy they're amazing they kinda have a natural but glamorous look. I love them!
Q & A
Did the glue irritate your skin?
How does everyone get the lashes to stay on? What glue or adhesive is everyone using?
Did some of your false lashes pull off? Or was it just mine? When I pulled mine off, a few of the individual lashes came off. Very saddening, I wanted to use them again!
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Are they easy and painless to take off?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos