BY KISS #36 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Taija M.
Red house, WV
I received these complimentary thanks to Influenster to test and review and I must say they are amazing! Not too flashy! Just enough to enhance your natural beauty!
ms c.
Manchester, CT
I been wearing lashes for 2yrs honestly can say that I love them. I have tried several products but so far ienvy by kiss Has been my favorite. I use luxe black luxurious volume (individuals). I do place them myself and last 3weeks before I need to refil.
Tiki B.
I love these lashes. You do have to be gentle with them but they look awesome. They are very light and great for anyone who doesn't want the drag queen lash look.
Steph C.
Guyton, GA
The last time I tried fake lashes, I totally glued my eye shut - the Kiss lashes I got in the mail had an adhesive applicator that made it super easy to not go overboard! LOVED that!!!
Annelise P.
Waukesha, WI
I got a box of free lashes from Influester by KISS and they are gorgeous! I haven't had the pleasure of trying them out yet only because I want to save them for a special occasion. :)
selena p.
Antioch, CA
I got a free pair in my DLVOXBOX i love them! When i put them on i have no trouble the don't even look fake they blend in with my real lashes I'll definitely have to purchas one myself!
Caroline D.
This is literally going to be the only false lashes I'm going to buy. They fit perfectly on my lashes, I don't have to bend them or trim them and they blend in with my lashes flawlessly. I also like these are natural lashes so they aren't so dramatic.
Rhonda L.
Harrogate , TN
I am not some young chick but I had no problem using these babies. I was impressed that I had no problem using these even though I always thought falsies were for the younger people. The glue applicator was quite innovative as well (at least in my opinion).
Paloma P.
I don't really wear Lashes because I felt like they were too much work! These are light easy and not uncomfortable at all I am wearing them now and cant believe how much I love them :)
Rachel L.
Marion, IN
First off, I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. Kiss lashes look and feel so natural, there isn't any brand I would consider besides them, and I was thrilled to have received their lashes in my last VoxBox!
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?