3 varieties available
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
4.58 / 5 based on 1,964 Reviews
KISS introduces a new brand of lashes. Made with a revolutionary technology that creates tapered ends, KISS Looks So Natural lashes blend seamlessly with natural lashes. Significantly lighter in weight than traditional lashes, the wearer can barely feel them on; 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference! These feathery, soft lashes are available in various styles, from natural to dramatic looks.
How to Apply:
- Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.
- Apply KISS adhesive to lash line; wait 30 seconds for glue to become tacky before applying for better adhesion.
- Use the applicator to apply lashes along natural lash line and hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely.
- Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
- Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
- Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.
KISS Looks So Natural lashes are available for $3.99 at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit. KISSusa.com.see more...
Top Questions See all 504 Q&A
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
- "I received Kiss lashes friend. Influenster, they look so natural and are easy to apply and last all day." in 564 reviews
- "I am not a big fan of eyelashes ever since I pulled all them out after applying some individual ones on my honeymoon. I definitely love these and will purchase more. They look natural and no one noticed and they also felt comfortable. Very easy to apply as well :0)" in 132 reviews
- "I Love false lashes! I am a circus performer and a model so I can never have too many lashes in my makeup kit. These were great because they weren't as full or "dramatic" as I normally go for. Typically when I spend the money on lashes I go for Outrageous but getting to try these has kinda changed my mind about casual wear lashes! These look and feel amazing on. I did not use the glue as others mentioned but only because I have an allergy to most eyelash glues so I have my own. *I don't trust 90% of glues so its not generally personal!* Overall these are great <3" in 118 reviews
- "I don't think I'll wear fake eyelashes on a regular basis, but on date night these will definitely be my go to to make myself feel even more great about my appearance." in 93 reviews
- "I recieved a pair of Kiss lashes in my DL Voxbox, after trying these on for the first time I can say that I'm really happy with them." in 90 reviews
I usually struggle to find lashes that compliment my eyes. Most are too dramatic to me and I love very natural lashes. I think I've found my match! They are great for beginners. - thanks Influenster!
This was the first time I've used lashes. They were really long and I did have a hard time putting/ keeping them on, but they did look pretty. Got it free from Influenster.
These lashes came in my Influenster #J'Adore VoxBox, and I was very impressed with the ease of application, as well as how natural they looked. So many false lashes are so obvious, and I felt that these blended very well with my own lashes. They were also very easy to apply.
I tried these lashes for going out. The applicator for the glue was great. I would love to try some of the shorter varieties. The ones I used were very dramatic and long (bumped against glasses etc).
These eyelashes were fine, they have a long lasting time which I love, I wore they for 9 hours at work and everyone thought they were my real lashes! I just wish these pair had come in a longer length!
I love these lashes! I normally like to wear individual eyelashes, but these are great! They aren't too heavy and are very natural looking! i would definitely recommend these.
Not only did the lashes look natural, but the glue worked like a charm and they went on perfectly the first time. I don't wear lashes often, so when I do, I appreciate an easy and quick application process. My husband commented on them immediately... a miracle in itself :)
These eyelashes are just spectacular! The LOOK so natural and are not over the top. Just gorgeous. It made the whole look just come together. Will definitely be using these almost on a daily basis.
I love love love this product! The lashes are so easy to apply and look so natural. I don't use them often but when you want a natural look with still a little pop of something, these are perfect!
I got this in my j'adore voxbox and they make a dramatic difference all while still looking natural. It's usually hard for me to find lashes that make a difference without it being too over the top.
Q & A
Did the glue irritate your skin?
How does everyone get the lashes to stay on? What glue or adhesive is everyone using?
Did some of your false lashes pull off? Or was it just mine? When I pulled mine off, a few of the individual lashes came off. Very saddening, I wanted to use them again!
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Are they easy and painless to take off?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos