3 varieties available
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
4.58 / 5 based on 1,949 Reviews
KISS introduces a new brand of lashes. Made with a revolutionary technology that creates tapered ends, KISS Looks So Natural lashes blend seamlessly with natural lashes. Significantly lighter in weight than traditional lashes, the wearer can barely feel them on; 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference! These feathery, soft lashes are available in various styles, from natural to dramatic looks.
How to Apply:
- Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.
- Apply KISS adhesive to lash line; wait 30 seconds for glue to become tacky before applying for better adhesion.
- Use the applicator to apply lashes along natural lash line and hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely.
- Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
- Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
- Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.
KISS Looks So Natural lashes are available for $3.99 at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit. KISSusa.com.see more...
Top Questions See all 497 Q&A
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
- "I received Kiss lashes friend. Influenster, they look so natural and are easy to apply and last all day." in 564 reviews
- "I am not a big fan of eyelashes ever since I pulled all them out after applying some individual ones on my honeymoon. I definitely love these and will purchase more. They look natural and no one noticed and they also felt comfortable. Very easy to apply as well :0)" in 132 reviews
- "I Love false lashes! I am a circus performer and a model so I can never have too many lashes in my makeup kit. These were great because they weren't as full or "dramatic" as I normally go for. Typically when I spend the money on lashes I go for Outrageous but getting to try these has kinda changed my mind about casual wear lashes! These look and feel amazing on. I did not use the glue as others mentioned but only because I have an allergy to most eyelash glues so I have my own. *I don't trust 90% of glues so its not generally personal!* Overall these are great <3" in 118 reviews
- "I don't think I'll wear fake eyelashes on a regular basis, but on date night these will definitely be my go to to make myself feel even more great about my appearance." in 93 reviews
- "I recieved a pair of Kiss lashes in my DL Voxbox, after trying these on for the first time I can say that I'm really happy with them." in 90 reviews
Kiss's so natural lashes are what they say, that is they look natural. I'm not into using a ton of makeup, but for special occasions (formals, Halloween) I'll put on some falsies. These are nice for when you're not trying to look over the top.
The lash band is super thin so it makes these super easy to apply. These are definitely the most natural looking lashes in my collection. These are perfect for every day looks where lots of added lash volume and drama is not necessary. Must have :)
I love this brand of lashes (and adhesive too)! The lashes are made well and withstand cleaning for reuse. No shedding after 5 uses (and cleanings)! The packaging is pretty similar to other brands, so nothing unique there. However, this is a brand I gravitate to almost every time!
So this would be my first time applying fake eyelashes by myself and to myself so I would have to say it took me a while to put the KISS Looks So Natural Lashes. Now I wouldn't give it a negative remark because of that because I know that these kind of things takes practice to put on so I'm blaming myself for that. :) I love how it felt so natural. It didn't feel like I'm wearing fake eyelashes AND it doesn't look like I'm wearing one. It just felt and looked really natural. I've tried wearing a fake eyelash once (on my wedding day) and somebody else put it on for me. Comparing the two eyelashes (I don't know the brand they put on me before), I would have to say I prefer the KISS Looks So Natural Lashes because as I've said it looked natural. They even look like my own lashes. :) What I have to say is, you should put a lot of the adhesive because it didn't stick well for me for a couple of times. Maybe because this is my first time putting on fake eyelashes or the glue isn't that sticky? I'm not so sure but I sure remember tearing up and pulling out some of my real eyelashes on the fake eyelashes they put on me on my wedding day. The good side is, I removed the KISS Looks So Natural Lashes very quickly and it was painless. :)
I used these lashes on a clients wedding makeup the other day and I loved them! I will definitely be buying them for myself soon. They have a nice natural, wispy look while still being dramatic enough to really stand out as a false lash! I love these lashes!
These are such affordable lashes. For the price, they are decent quality. They have a nice look and don't seem too fake. I found these at Walmart and Walgreens before. For the price they're decent lashes. Will continue to purchase!!!
I wanted to try natural lashes so I decided to give these a whirl. These aren’t hard to put on and I like how they feel natural. Some lashes feel so heavy but not these. Once you have them on you can almost forget they are there.
I received this product as part of my Dean's List VoxBox, and I have to admit that at first I shied away. I had tried other fake eyelashes before and have always found them kind of gross and uncomfortable, but I love Kiss nail products, so I figured why not. Most lashes I have tried are heavy, and uncomfortable, and get trapped in my field of vision. Basically I usually feel awkward all night when I wear false lashes, and feel self conscious about them looking weird. These lashes are different. These look great. They actually look like real lashes, instead of like small plastic twigs. They feel less awkward than other lashes, but I am not sure if this is because I applied them better, or because they are made better, but I am guessing the latter. They did not fall off during the evening I went out, as this has happened to me in the past causing a lopsided dinner fiasco. It is a nice bonus that the glue is included, because being without glue can be a nasty surprise. All in all, I give these lashes a 4/5. They do everything they say and look great while doing it. I would buy them for a special occasion, but would not wear them for every day use.
One of the best if you just want a natural lash Enhancement. They're light weight, long and pretty. Adds just enough volume and length, and you can make them pop more by adding mascara! Recommend for those who prefer a natural look.
Omg I love kiss eyelash like most of me and my friends but kiss eyelash 2 weeks just to make sure we don't run out!! Kiss eyelash is the best eyelash me and my friends every brought!! We love kiss!! 😍💖😍
Q & A
Did the glue irritate your skin?
How does everyone get the lashes to stay on? What glue or adhesive is everyone using?
Did some of your false lashes pull off? Or was it just mine? When I pulled mine off, a few of the individual lashes came off. Very saddening, I wanted to use them again!
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Are they easy and painless to take off?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos