BY KISS #38 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Jennette R.
Laurel, MD
Favorite drugstore lashes!!! They look so natural but still with a kick of umph and the band is thin and comfy. I always get them in the style "Shy". They also last a pretty good amount of time before I get rid of them.
Lisa G.
Dover, NJ
I received the sultry lashes in my JadoreVoxBox! For drugstore brand lashes, these are not bad! WHAT I LOVED: The taper! It is true - it gives a much more subtle look than other drugstore brands. It added just enough to look natural and awesome, but not insanely over the top. WHAT WAS OK: The length. They often mention you can cut them to fit - but even using the guidelines I felt they came up a little short. I would much rather have them longer & cut them. WHAT I DID NOT LIKE: The glue. I gave them a whirl the first time with the glue they came with. The hard "stick" you are supposed to apply with was not easy to use with the soft lashes. It was also very liquidy. After a short period of time the ends of the lashes were already peeling up. I am thankful I brought a tried & true glue with me, because when I got to my destination I reapplied. CONCLUSION: Buy these & try them out (In fact I think I am going to order a few pairs right now using that 25% off special on the page!)! I definitely liked the overall look. I would just purchase a recommended glue to go with them.
Sofia S.
I absolutely love these lashes! They look very natural and at a great price , Also they are reusable !! And the packaging they come in lets you see how they look . Definitely recommend you get your hand on !!!
Roshee P.
Thomaston, GA
Looked great in the package and when I actually tried them on, they wouldn't stick properly. Came off in a hour. Had to put more glue and still didn't get the results I wanted.
Brigette M.
Cedar Lake, IN
If I had to buy lashes it would be these. They are the smallest and perfect for my small eyes. Kiss and ardel are by far the best for quality and price. You don't need an expensive pair of lashes to look great!
Emily D.
goodyear
One of my favorite lashes. I have like 80 pairs of them and I love them to death. Even the 3D ones. The packaging is really nice and I can't wait for more kids lashes to be released. I buy them on the daily.
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
Love these lashes! They are ffordable, natural, light weight, easy to apply. These are my go to for more natural makeup days when I just want a little lash to make my eyes pop. When going to events or doing my full face glam, I tend to go with heavy lashes.
кєℓℓ🖤 L.
Lebanon
I wear these lashes so often that I just buy the 8 pack so I don't have to keep running back and forth to the store! You can't beat the price and I get them at Walmart which is convenient since I can pick them up when I go grocery shopping!
Amy Y.
Winchester , TN
These are my go to easy and natural lashes for my everyday work week look. They add that extra oomph I need to my lashes without looking too extra or over the top. They're good quality last all night and easy to apply!
Chelsea G.
I received the Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes by Kiss Nails complimentary from Influenster and I loved the simplicity of them. Never having used false lashes before, I had a friend help me put them on because I had no idea to where to start. The first thing we noticed and did not like about these lashes were the way they were put in the box. The glue used to hold them in place stuck to the lashes making in a little clumpy looking at first. I just used scissors to trim off the glue but it was still a little hassle. The BEST part of this product was the easy to apply glue. Unlike most other brands this glue had a wand attached to the lid for easy application. Definitely made it a lot simpler. The glue was also a great strength. I wore my lashes out for a girls night on the town, woke up the next morning and wore them again for another day. All in all, a great product for a great price. A blessing for first time users. Flutter those #KISSlashes :)
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?