BY KISS

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1965)
Jessica O.
San Bernardino, CA
I don't always feel comfortable wearing false eyelashes but these are so worth it, very comfortable not too out there they're just right. I recommend these to any one who like a natural look like me
Jessica G.
Puyallup, WA
I received this in my ipsy bag a few months ago i really loved them they looked natural as advertised and great. I recommend using the Revlon lash glue that stuff is amazing!
Lisa S.
Garland
Received these n my Influenster JaDore Box, Amazing lashes that look exactly like the are home grown without any help. They are very light and undetectable. Best lash for a little pop but not too much.
Paige C.
Mobile, AL
These lashes came in my Influenster #J'Adore VoxBox, and I was very impressed with the ease of application, as well as how natural they looked. So many false lashes are so obvious, and I felt that these blended very well with my own lashes. They were also very easy to apply.
Rahye W.
These are just not my style, I have never tried any brand of fake eyelashes and I don't plan on trying them anytime in the future. Fake eyelashes most of the time don't look natural and you can almost always tell when people are wearing them.
Nadia G.
Cincinnati, OH
I got these lashes in the jadore fox box recently. I tried them out and think they applied and removed well. I personally prefer more dramatic lashes so the natural look wasn't doing it for me. These are soft and have a flexible and comfortable band. I have reused them once.
Kate S.
Lincoln, NE
I tried these lashes for going out. The applicator for the glue was great. I would love to try some of the shorter varieties. The ones I used were very dramatic and long (bumped against glasses etc).
Bailey S.
I love these lashes! I normally like to wear individual eyelashes, but these are great! They aren't too heavy and are very natural looking! i would definitely recommend these.
Laura S.
Newton, NC
I loved these lashes. They added the perfect bit of extra glamour to my everyday look. They are easy to apply and they come with an easy to apply eyelash glue. They also remove really easy as well.
Stacie B.
This was the first time I've used lashes. They were really long and I did have a hard time putting/ keeping them on, but they did look pretty. Got it free from Influenster.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?