3 varieties available
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
4.58 / 5 based on 1,965 Reviews
KISS introduces a new brand of lashes. Made with a revolutionary technology that creates tapered ends, KISS Looks So Natural lashes blend seamlessly with natural lashes. Significantly lighter in weight than traditional lashes, the wearer can barely feel them on; 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference! These feathery, soft lashes are available in various styles, from natural to dramatic looks.
How to Apply:
- Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.
- Apply KISS adhesive to lash line; wait 30 seconds for glue to become tacky before applying for better adhesion.
- Use the applicator to apply lashes along natural lash line and hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely.
- Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
- Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
- Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.
KISS Looks So Natural lashes are available for $3.99 at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit. KISSusa.com.see more...
Top Questions See all 504 Q&A
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
- "I received Kiss lashes friend. Influenster, they look so natural and are easy to apply and last all day." in 564 reviews
- "I am not a big fan of eyelashes ever since I pulled all them out after applying some individual ones on my honeymoon. I definitely love these and will purchase more. They look natural and no one noticed and they also felt comfortable. Very easy to apply as well :0)" in 132 reviews
- "I Love false lashes! I am a circus performer and a model so I can never have too many lashes in my makeup kit. These were great because they weren't as full or "dramatic" as I normally go for. Typically when I spend the money on lashes I go for Outrageous but getting to try these has kinda changed my mind about casual wear lashes! These look and feel amazing on. I did not use the glue as others mentioned but only because I have an allergy to most eyelash glues so I have my own. *I don't trust 90% of glues so its not generally personal!* Overall these are great <3" in 118 reviews
- "I don't think I'll wear fake eyelashes on a regular basis, but on date night these will definitely be my go to to make myself feel even more great about my appearance." in 93 reviews
- "I recieved a pair of Kiss lashes in my DL Voxbox, after trying these on for the first time I can say that I'm really happy with them." in 90 reviews
I don't always feel comfortable wearing false eyelashes but these are so worth it, very comfortable not too out there they're just right. I recommend these to any one who like a natural look like me
I received this in my ipsy bag a few months ago i really loved them they looked natural as advertised and great. I recommend using the Revlon lash glue that stuff is amazing!
Received these n my Influenster JaDore Box, Amazing lashes that look exactly like the are home grown without any help. They are very light and undetectable. Best lash for a little pop but not too much.
These lashes came in my Influenster #J'Adore VoxBox, and I was very impressed with the ease of application, as well as how natural they looked. So many false lashes are so obvious, and I felt that these blended very well with my own lashes. They were also very easy to apply.
These are just not my style, I have never tried any brand of fake eyelashes and I don't plan on trying them anytime in the future. Fake eyelashes most of the time don't look natural and you can almost always tell when people are wearing them.
I got these lashes in the jadore fox box recently. I tried them out and think they applied and removed well. I personally prefer more dramatic lashes so the natural look wasn't doing it for me. These are soft and have a flexible and comfortable band. I have reused them once.
I tried these lashes for going out. The applicator for the glue was great. I would love to try some of the shorter varieties. The ones I used were very dramatic and long (bumped against glasses etc).
I love these lashes! I normally like to wear individual eyelashes, but these are great! They aren't too heavy and are very natural looking! i would definitely recommend these.
I loved these lashes. They added the perfect bit of extra glamour to my everyday look. They are easy to apply and they come with an easy to apply eyelash glue. They also remove really easy as well.
This was the first time I've used lashes. They were really long and I did have a hard time putting/ keeping them on, but they did look pretty. Got it free from Influenster.
Q & A
Did the glue irritate your skin?
How does everyone get the lashes to stay on? What glue or adhesive is everyone using?
Did some of your false lashes pull off? Or was it just mine? When I pulled mine off, a few of the individual lashes came off. Very saddening, I wanted to use them again!
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Are they easy and painless to take off?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos