BY KISS #27 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Reviews (1914)
Shellie S.
Beech Island, SC
These eyelashes are just spectacular! The LOOK so natural and are not over the top. Just gorgeous. It made the whole look just come together. Will definitely be using these almost on a daily basis.
Renee H.
Albuquerque, NM
These are the best lashes I've used so far. But they are still difficult to apply like any other lashes . Other than that I was very happy with the natural look they gave!
Emily G.
Santa Barbara, CA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

The lashes look great, but the glue was irritating. Overall a good value, but I would probably choose another brand!
Nicole B.
belton, TX
Great easy product to use, I tried my first kiss lashed through Influenster and I've been buying them ever since. These came with a glue that was easy to use and dried clear. They blend seemlessly.
Emily C.
Henderson, NV
These lashes blend into my natural lashes wonderfully, I've never really worn fake lashes so, I can tell that they are on my eyes but, with time, I should get used to the.
Ashley S.
Homestead, FL
I got this in my j'adore voxbox and they make a dramatic difference all while still looking natural. It's usually hard for me to find lashes that make a difference without it being too over the top.
Nancy T.
Rialto, CA
I love love this product. It does feel like a feather. Easy to apply, last long and wonderful glue. Not heavy feeling and glue help last long time. "I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."
Jennifer B.
Springfield, MO
Definitely noticed a huge difference, but one lash kept falling off. The one that stayed on felt good, and I even forgot that I had it on. I received this product complimentary from Influenster.
Jazlin M.
Vista, Ca
The Kiss lashes were not what I expected when I tried them on. I expected them to be longer and thicker. Besides that they were good, felt good and are really light. You won't even feel them!
Rebecca K.
West Seneca, NY
I got these in my dean's list voxbox, and was excited to try them because they looked so light. I'm not usually a fan of fake lashes because they look so fake, but these were awesome. They looked natural and I honestly forgot that I had them on. Pleasantly surprised!
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?