BY KISS #38 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
  • "I don't always feel comfortable wearing false eyelashes but these are so worth it, very comfortable not too out there they're just right." in 77 reviews
  • "Never used fake eye lashes and probably never will, my eye lashes are way too long, if I tried them on I'd cause hurricane winds lol." in 47 reviews
  • "I've never worn them before I had another pair that was a cheaper brand I wore those for a few days to compare to the kiss." in 45 reviews
Brittany T.
Galeton, PA
I received these from my #DLVoxBox and this was the first time I had even ever heard of this brand. The packaging was super cute and I plan to buy a few more styles of eyelashes from this brand.
Jazlin M.
Vista, Ca
The Kiss lashes were not what I expected when I tried them on. I expected them to be longer and thicker. Besides that they were good, felt good and are really light. You won't even feel them!
Jennifer B.
Springfield, MO
Definitely noticed a huge difference, but one lash kept falling off. The one that stayed on felt good, and I even forgot that I had it on. I received this product complimentary from Influenster.
Rebecca K.
West Seneca, NY
I got these in my dean's list voxbox, and was excited to try them because they looked so light. I'm not usually a fan of fake lashes because they look so fake, but these were awesome. They looked natural and I honestly forgot that I had them on. Pleasantly surprised!
Hannah M.
Irwin, PA
They were so comfortable and looked natural! Although I did trim them because they were too long for me. I got so many compliments on them and I will definitely be buying them
Anna H.
Arden, NC
I absolutely love these lashes! They look so natural, and are better quality than some more expensive ones that I own. The glue held really well, and I got quite a few compliments on my lashes!
carly n.
They were the easiest lashes to apply. The glue was easy to remove after also! They looked natural and added volume! I am I'm love with this brand. I got to test these for free from influenster.
jennifer h.
These lashes work great I use them all the time and you can't even tell I am wearing them.b they look so natural and are light weight not plastic like all the other lashes.
Monique S.
Lompoc, CA
Easy to apply and looks so natural!! I don't like having to apply lashes. The glue gets all clumpy. The lashes stick together and they look so unnatural. With Kiss I didn't have that problem.
amber m.
Taylor, MI
I received a pack for free in the deans list voxbox and i was really impressed these lashes were easy to apply and i could hardly tell the difference from my own lashes
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?