BY KISS #38 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Alice M.
Albuquerque, NM
Not only did the lashes look natural, but the glue worked like a charm and they went on perfectly the first time. I don't wear lashes often, so when I do, I appreciate an easy and quick application process. My husband commented on them immediately... a miracle in itself :)
Shellie S.
Beech Island, SC
These eyelashes are just spectacular! The LOOK so natural and are not over the top. Just gorgeous. It made the whole look just come together. Will definitely be using these almost on a daily basis.
Ashley S.
Homestead, FL
I got this in my j'adore voxbox and they make a dramatic difference all while still looking natural. It's usually hard for me to find lashes that make a difference without it being too over the top.
Renee H.
Albuquerque, NM
These are the best lashes I've used so far. But they are still difficult to apply like any other lashes . Other than that I was very happy with the natural look they gave!
Whitney H.
Dublin, OH
These are supposed to give you a more natural look, and they definitely do. I thought they were very soft and pretty. The only thing I didn't like was the glue...I ended up using some I had on hand.
Sara C.
Highland Hgts, KY
I love love love this product! The lashes are so easy to apply and look so natural. I don't use them often but when you want a natural look with still a little pop of something, these are perfect!
lilian d.
North Bergen, NJ
I love these lashes. They feel so real on you. I recommended them to my mom and she ended up buying them and trying them and she loved them. And ladies, they're also easy for you to put on yourself.
Emily C.
Henderson, NV
These lashes blend into my natural lashes wonderfully, I've never really worn fake lashes so, I can tell that they are on my eyes but, with time, I should get used to the.
Alexandra C.
These eyelashes are GREAT! They are easy to apply and require little experience with falsies. This was my first time with falsies and I did a good job. I got this product free to try out and review.
Emily G.
Santa Barbara, CA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

The lashes look great, but the glue was irritating. Overall a good value, but I would probably choose another brand!
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?