BY KISS

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1961)
Tracey Ann L.
Elmont, NY
As a long time lash wearer ive tried almost every lash brand on he market and kiss lashes feel the lightest on my eyes look great are easy to apply and remove i could not ask for more from a pair of lashes
Heather N.
Nazareth, PA
I have tried false eyelashes in the past , never with good results. I received them in my j'adore voxbox and thought I would try again, it was easy and look great and natural. I received lot of compliments and I will definitely use them again and tell my friends to give it a shot.
vanessa m.
These eyelashes are so great if you want a really natural eyelash look . I really wish the band of the lash was more like ardells lash band, other than that they are really good inexpensive eyelashes! (:
Lindsey M.
Albany, GA
I was SO excited to get my Kiss lashes to test out by Influenster. I have found them to be so lovely and soft and long. Planning to wear them to an upcoming photo shoot and I couldn't be more THRILLED:]!
Annie S.
Thornton, CO
I'm not a big fake eyelash wearer (because they always look so fake to me!) but these aren't bad AT ALL. These Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes look so natural and beautiful, plus they are a breeze to apply!
Jessica D.
Elizabethtown, PA
I don't wear fake eyelashes ever. But I really love how natural these lashes look. I have a more natural and soft look and these lashes are great! received this product complimentary from Influenster.
Faith H.
Somerset, KY
I've never worn fake lashes before, other than at a Halloween party, so when i got these I was pleasantly surprised these looked so nice! they're very light weight and don't look like "costume-y" at all!
Doddi G.
These are soft and real like. I love the fullness of them and how easy they are to apply, not to mention the comfort while wearing them! I will definitely be buying these again!
Jessica N.
Patchogue, NY
Makes your eyes look bigger & more beautiful! Absolutely in love with these as they don't look too full, just right. Also a big plus that the package includes its own glue as I always end up losing mine.
Jessica L.
I got these as a sample in my Dean's List Voxbox and they were fun to play with. While I'm not a fan of fake lashes in general, these added so much volume without looking completely fake, which I loved.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?