3 varieties available
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
4.58 / 5 based on 1,961 Reviews
KISS introduces a new brand of lashes. Made with a revolutionary technology that creates tapered ends, KISS Looks So Natural lashes blend seamlessly with natural lashes. Significantly lighter in weight than traditional lashes, the wearer can barely feel them on; 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference! These feathery, soft lashes are available in various styles, from natural to dramatic looks.
How to Apply:
- Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.
- Apply KISS adhesive to lash line; wait 30 seconds for glue to become tacky before applying for better adhesion.
- Use the applicator to apply lashes along natural lash line and hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely.
- Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
- Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
- Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.
KISS Looks So Natural lashes are available for $3.99 at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit. KISSusa.com.see more...
Top Questions See all 504 Q&A
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
- "I received Kiss lashes friend. Influenster, they look so natural and are easy to apply and last all day." in 564 reviews
- "I am not a big fan of eyelashes ever since I pulled all them out after applying some individual ones on my honeymoon. I definitely love these and will purchase more. They look natural and no one noticed and they also felt comfortable. Very easy to apply as well :0)" in 132 reviews
- "I Love false lashes! I am a circus performer and a model so I can never have too many lashes in my makeup kit. These were great because they weren't as full or "dramatic" as I normally go for. Typically when I spend the money on lashes I go for Outrageous but getting to try these has kinda changed my mind about casual wear lashes! These look and feel amazing on. I did not use the glue as others mentioned but only because I have an allergy to most eyelash glues so I have my own. *I don't trust 90% of glues so its not generally personal!* Overall these are great <3" in 118 reviews
- "I don't think I'll wear fake eyelashes on a regular basis, but on date night these will definitely be my go to to make myself feel even more great about my appearance." in 93 reviews
- "I recieved a pair of Kiss lashes in my DL Voxbox, after trying these on for the first time I can say that I'm really happy with them." in 90 reviews
As a long time lash wearer ive tried almost every lash brand on he market and kiss lashes feel the lightest on my eyes look great are easy to apply and remove i could not ask for more from a pair of lashes
I have tried false eyelashes in the past , never with good results. I received them in my j'adore voxbox and thought I would try again, it was easy and look great and natural. I received lot of compliments and I will definitely use them again and tell my friends to give it a shot.
These eyelashes are so great if you want a really natural eyelash look . I really wish the band of the lash was more like ardells lash band, other than that they are really good inexpensive eyelashes! (:
I was SO excited to get my Kiss lashes to test out by Influenster. I have found them to be so lovely and soft and long. Planning to wear them to an upcoming photo shoot and I couldn't be more THRILLED:]!
I'm not a big fake eyelash wearer (because they always look so fake to me!) but these aren't bad AT ALL. These Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes look so natural and beautiful, plus they are a breeze to apply!
I don't wear fake eyelashes ever. But I really love how natural these lashes look. I have a more natural and soft look and these lashes are great! received this product complimentary from Influenster.
I've never worn fake lashes before, other than at a Halloween party, so when i got these I was pleasantly surprised these looked so nice! they're very light weight and don't look like "costume-y" at all!
These are soft and real like. I love the fullness of them and how easy they are to apply, not to mention the comfort while wearing them! I will definitely be buying these again!
Makes your eyes look bigger & more beautiful! Absolutely in love with these as they don't look too full, just right. Also a big plus that the package includes its own glue as I always end up losing mine.
I got these as a sample in my Dean's List Voxbox and they were fun to play with. While I'm not a fan of fake lashes in general, these added so much volume without looking completely fake, which I loved.
Q & A
Did the glue irritate your skin?
How does everyone get the lashes to stay on? What glue or adhesive is everyone using?
Did some of your false lashes pull off? Or was it just mine? When I pulled mine off, a few of the individual lashes came off. Very saddening, I wanted to use them again!
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Are they easy and painless to take off?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos