BY KISS #36 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Nadia G.
State College, PA
I got these lashes in the jadore fox box recently. I tried them out and think they applied and removed well. I personally prefer more dramatic lashes so the natural look wasn't doing it for me. These are soft and have a flexible and comfortable band. I have reused them once.
Stacie B.
This was the first time I've used lashes. They were really long and I did have a hard time putting/ keeping them on, but they did look pretty. Got it free from Influenster.
Ashley L.
Paintsville , KY
I received these complimentary in my Voxbox. These lashes are great! They are comfortable, beautiful, but yet natural looking. They are really easy to apply and stay on well.
Rachael B.
I love these lashes so much. I don't typically wear fake lashes but these are awesome. They really make your eyes pop while making it appear more natural and flattering. The glue is also very nice too!
Princesa C.
Riverside, CA
I recently received KissLashes for free to test and review, and I must say these lashes are awesome. They are very easy to apply to my lash line and they are not so dramatic that I can wear them to class, and out shopping. I will definitely be purchasing more of these lashes.
Lynn S.
Winter Garden, FL
Even just by looking at the package, these look much more natural than others I've seen in the store. These are much better for a non-celebrity that wants a more dramatic look without going overboard.
Lisa S.
Rowlett, TX
Received these n my Influenster JaDore Box, Amazing lashes that look exactly like the are home grown without any help. They are very light and undetectable. Best lash for a little pop but not too much.
Josie M.
Helper, UT
These eyelashes were fine, they have a long lasting time which I love, I wore they for 9 hours at work and everyone thought they were my real lashes! I just wish these pair had come in a longer length!
Nicole H.
I usually struggle to find lashes that compliment my eyes. Most are too dramatic to me and I love very natural lashes. I think I've found my match! They are great for beginners. - thanks Influenster!
Jessica O.
San Bernardino, CA
I don't always feel comfortable wearing false eyelashes but these are so worth it, very comfortable not too out there they're just right. I recommend these to any one who like a natural look like me
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?