BY KISS #38 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
  • "I don't always feel comfortable wearing false eyelashes but these are so worth it, very comfortable not too out there they're just right." in 77 reviews
  • "Never used fake eye lashes and probably never will, my eye lashes are way too long, if I tried them on I'd cause hurricane winds lol." in 47 reviews
  • "I've never worn them before I had another pair that was a cheaper brand I wore those for a few days to compare to the kiss." in 45 reviews
vanessa m.
These eyelashes are so great if you want a really natural eyelash look . I really wish the band of the lash was more like ardells lash band, other than that they are really good inexpensive eyelashes! (:
Rahye W.
These are just not my style, I have never tried any brand of fake eyelashes and I don't plan on trying them anytime in the future. Fake eyelashes most of the time don't look natural and you can almost always tell when people are wearing them.
Paige C.
Mobile, AL
These lashes came in my Influenster #J'Adore VoxBox, and I was very impressed with the ease of application, as well as how natural they looked. So many false lashes are so obvious, and I felt that these blended very well with my own lashes. They were also very easy to apply.
Bailey S.
APO
I love these lashes! I normally like to wear individual eyelashes, but these are great! They aren't too heavy and are very natural looking! i would definitely recommend these.
Laura S.
Newton, NC
I loved these lashes. They added the perfect bit of extra glamour to my everyday look. They are easy to apply and they come with an easy to apply eyelash glue. They also remove really easy as well.
Lisa S.
Rowlett, TX
Received these n my Influenster JaDore Box, Amazing lashes that look exactly like the are home grown without any help. They are very light and undetectable. Best lash for a little pop but not too much.
Ashley L.
Paintsville , KY
I received these complimentary in my Voxbox. These lashes are great! They are comfortable, beautiful, but yet natural looking. They are really easy to apply and stay on well.
Nicole H.
I usually struggle to find lashes that compliment my eyes. Most are too dramatic to me and I love very natural lashes. I think I've found my match! They are great for beginners. - thanks Influenster!
Rachael B.
I love these lashes so much. I don't typically wear fake lashes but these are awesome. They really make your eyes pop while making it appear more natural and flattering. The glue is also very nice too!
Nadia G.
State College, PA
I got these lashes in the jadore fox box recently. I tried them out and think they applied and removed well. I personally prefer more dramatic lashes so the natural look wasn't doing it for me. These are soft and have a flexible and comfortable band. I have reused them once.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?