3 varieties available
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
4.58 / 5 based on 1,959 Reviews
KISS introduces a new brand of lashes. Made with a revolutionary technology that creates tapered ends, KISS Looks So Natural lashes blend seamlessly with natural lashes. Significantly lighter in weight than traditional lashes, the wearer can barely feel them on; 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference! These feathery, soft lashes are available in various styles, from natural to dramatic looks.
How to Apply:
- Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.
- Apply KISS adhesive to lash line; wait 30 seconds for glue to become tacky before applying for better adhesion.
- Use the applicator to apply lashes along natural lash line and hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely.
- Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
- Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
- Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.
KISS Looks So Natural lashes are available for $3.99 at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit. KISSusa.com.see more...
Top Questions See all 504 Q&A
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
- "I received Kiss lashes friend. Influenster, they look so natural and are easy to apply and last all day." in 564 reviews
- "I am not a big fan of eyelashes ever since I pulled all them out after applying some individual ones on my honeymoon. I definitely love these and will purchase more. They look natural and no one noticed and they also felt comfortable. Very easy to apply as well :0)" in 132 reviews
- "I Love false lashes! I am a circus performer and a model so I can never have too many lashes in my makeup kit. These were great because they weren't as full or "dramatic" as I normally go for. Typically when I spend the money on lashes I go for Outrageous but getting to try these has kinda changed my mind about casual wear lashes! These look and feel amazing on. I did not use the glue as others mentioned but only because I have an allergy to most eyelash glues so I have my own. *I don't trust 90% of glues so its not generally personal!* Overall these are great <3" in 118 reviews
- "I don't think I'll wear fake eyelashes on a regular basis, but on date night these will definitely be my go to to make myself feel even more great about my appearance." in 93 reviews
- "I recieved a pair of Kiss lashes in my DL Voxbox, after trying these on for the first time I can say that I'm really happy with them." in 90 reviews
I loved the outcome of the lashes and they were very natural! My only complaint is that they were a little harder to apply than other lashes I have used in the past. I received them as part of an Influenster Vox Box!
These are the first false lashes I have ever tried! I'm in love with how natural they look and they were super easy for me to apply. Perfect for someone just beginning to use lashes. I would recommend these to anyone!
Never used fake eye lashes and probably never will, my eye lashes are way too long, if I tried them on I'd cause hurricane winds lol. I gave them to a friend of mine because she uses fake eye lashes and she loves them
I love these falsies! :) I'm wearing them to a wedding this evening and my boyfriend has already complimented how they make my eyes pop! Easy to use, and so far they've stayed on without any extra application of glue.
They look super fancy like house of lashes, this one in particular in iconic is pretty natural but I dislike the band they feel a little stiff and unnatural and it kept bothering me throughout the day, but the lashes are quite lovely, I also have another pair in flirty so well see how that one is
I love these lashes! They are perfect for my small eyes and they are so natural looking! They aren't over the top and they are affordable. I would recommend this to beginners as well!
Besides the fact that almost all false eyelashes are hard to apply, these are a beautiful, natural look that, I think, applies a little easier than other brands! I got these in my J'Adore Vox Box and loved them!
These lashes are great. They're easy to apply and I like that they are flexible so they fit to my eye shape. The only thing I didn't like was that they said "Natural" looking, but the ones I received were crazy.
I don't typically wear falsies but the ones sent to me in my J'adore Voxbox were perfectly natural. I love how it was tapered at the end and didn't make my eyelashes too fake looking.
I am in love with these lashes... the best part was that they looked and felt natural. I got complements all day wearing them and they were super easy to apply.
Q & A
Did the glue irritate your skin?
How does everyone get the lashes to stay on? What glue or adhesive is everyone using?
Did some of your false lashes pull off? Or was it just mine? When I pulled mine off, a few of the individual lashes came off. Very saddening, I wanted to use them again!
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Are they easy and painless to take off?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos