BY KISS #59 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1959)
Rachel T.
Lynchburg, VA
I loved the outcome of the lashes and they were very natural! My only complaint is that they were a little harder to apply than other lashes I have used in the past. I received them as part of an Influenster Vox Box!
Taylor T.
These are the first false lashes I have ever tried! I'm in love with how natural they look and they were super easy for me to apply. Perfect for someone just beginning to use lashes. I would recommend these to anyone!
Alyssa T.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
Never used fake eye lashes and probably never will, my eye lashes are way too long, if I tried them on I'd cause hurricane winds lol. I gave them to a friend of mine because she uses fake eye lashes and she loves them
Taylor H.
I love these falsies! :) I'm wearing them to a wedding this evening and my boyfriend has already complimented how they make my eyes pop! Easy to use, and so far they've stayed on without any extra application of glue.
Angelica W.
Citrus Heights, CA
They look super fancy like house of lashes, this one in particular in iconic is pretty natural but I dislike the band they feel a little stiff and unnatural and it kept bothering me throughout the day, but the lashes are quite lovely, I also have another pair in flirty so well see how that one is
Allyson D.
I love these lashes! They are perfect for my small eyes and they are so natural looking! They aren't over the top and they are affordable. I would recommend this to beginners as well!
Lauren B.
State College, PA
Besides the fact that almost all false eyelashes are hard to apply, these are a beautiful, natural look that, I think, applies a little easier than other brands! I got these in my J'Adore Vox Box and loved them!
Ashley R.
These lashes are great. They're easy to apply and I like that they are flexible so they fit to my eye shape. The only thing I didn't like was that they said "Natural" looking, but the ones I received were crazy.
Karen V.
Conroe, TX
I don't typically wear falsies but the ones sent to me in my J'adore Voxbox were perfectly natural. I love how it was tapered at the end and didn't make my eyelashes too fake looking.
Emily C.
Lewisville, TX
I am in love with these lashes... the best part was that they looked and felt natural. I got complements all day wearing them and they were super easy to apply.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?