3 varieties available
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
4.58 / 5 based on 1,961 Reviews
KISS introduces a new brand of lashes. Made with a revolutionary technology that creates tapered ends, KISS Looks So Natural lashes blend seamlessly with natural lashes. Significantly lighter in weight than traditional lashes, the wearer can barely feel them on; 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference! These feathery, soft lashes are available in various styles, from natural to dramatic looks.
How to Apply:
- Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.
- Apply KISS adhesive to lash line; wait 30 seconds for glue to become tacky before applying for better adhesion.
- Use the applicator to apply lashes along natural lash line and hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely.
- Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
- Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
- Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.
KISS Looks So Natural lashes are available for $3.99 at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit. KISSusa.com.see more...
Top Questions See all 504 Q&A
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
- "I received Kiss lashes friend. Influenster, they look so natural and are easy to apply and last all day." in 564 reviews
- "I am not a big fan of eyelashes ever since I pulled all them out after applying some individual ones on my honeymoon. I definitely love these and will purchase more. They look natural and no one noticed and they also felt comfortable. Very easy to apply as well :0)" in 132 reviews
- "I Love false lashes! I am a circus performer and a model so I can never have too many lashes in my makeup kit. These were great because they weren't as full or "dramatic" as I normally go for. Typically when I spend the money on lashes I go for Outrageous but getting to try these has kinda changed my mind about casual wear lashes! These look and feel amazing on. I did not use the glue as others mentioned but only because I have an allergy to most eyelash glues so I have my own. *I don't trust 90% of glues so its not generally personal!* Overall these are great <3" in 118 reviews
- "I don't think I'll wear fake eyelashes on a regular basis, but on date night these will definitely be my go to to make myself feel even more great about my appearance." in 93 reviews
- "I recieved a pair of Kiss lashes in my DL Voxbox, after trying these on for the first time I can say that I'm really happy with them." in 90 reviews
These lashes are so-so. They are light advertized, but they are a bit too dramatic for my taste. I feel that elf has better looking falsies for less, but it really depends on your personal taste I guess. Not terrible, though.
These lashes are so beautiful! I love the length - not too long to look like falsies, but long enough to bat your eyes and flirt! No one could tell if they were real or not, and that's what you call a perfect lash!
These are so comfortable. I'm still not very good at putting them on, but when they are on I forget that they are even there. They give me length and fullness without being to dramatic.
The lashes are soft and real looking but I can't seem to figure out how to get them on straight. My hands are to shaky. It's a great product and I have cosmetology friends who swear by it. But I'm not glam enough.
I received Kiss Lashes complimentary in my Jadore Voxbox. This was the firt time I was using false eyelashes and was very excited! The lashes were easy to apply but I am apprehensive about damaging my natural lash line while removing them. They look pretty natural but am unsure about using them often
I don't wear fake eye lashes and don't really intend on wearing these. However, I did play around with them and noticed that when you apply the glue to the lash it shows up blue before it dries to show you where you already applied glue. I think this would be very helpful for the application process!
I received a pair of these lashes in my DLVoxbox to try out. They were fairly easy to apply once I got the hang putting them on. I usually don't wear lashes but i really like these. I will definitely wear these again.
These natural kiss lashes are some of the best drug store ones I've used. Along with Ardell's Demi Wispies, these provide a more "natural" less over-the-top look for those of us who can't pull of the dramatic styles.
This is one of the best lashes that I have ever used. It looks very natural and others can't notice that they are lashes unless you let them know that they are. And they are not to big nor to long they are just right.
I got these in my #DLVoxBox to try out and they felt and looked real. I had a lot of trouble getting them on, but that may be because I've never put fake eyelashes on myself before. They were great once I got them on. A little more time consuming than I'd like, but relatively cheap if I needed them.
Q & A
Did the glue irritate your skin?
How does everyone get the lashes to stay on? What glue or adhesive is everyone using?
Did some of your false lashes pull off? Or was it just mine? When I pulled mine off, a few of the individual lashes came off. Very saddening, I wanted to use them again!
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Are they easy and painless to take off?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos