BY KISS #36 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Kimber S.
The lashes were pretty and not over the top...the glue wasn't great...had to reapply the lashes a second time. I received these complimentary for testing purposes in the #JAdoreVoxBox.
Melissa S.
Spokane, WA
For a pretty low priced false lash, these babies are awesome. I've tried a lot of different brands/styles of lashes and these ones are one of the best. I love that they are tapered & come in a lot of styles.
Rachel W.
Provo, UT
I LOOOOOVE these lashes! I wear fake lashes a lot due to performing in musical theater and I adore how natural they look. They look so natural that I wouldn't feel like a drag queen wearing them off the stage.
Serena M.
Washington Dt, CT
I thought that these were natural lashes, that looked great! I've always loved Kiss lashes and I love these natural lashes. Thanks to Influenster for sending me these lashes, I got to try out a new kind of Kiss lashes, and I loved them, so I will be repurchasing these on my own for sure!
Stephanie G.
I had a difficult time putting them on. Once I managed to get one side on I loved the natural look, however the ends lifted up in about 15 seconds and I got too frustrated to try again or even bother to do the second one. I'm sure I'll enjoy these a lot more once I get the hang of them.
Tiffany W.
Opelika, AL
These are so amazing. Feels like they are real. I love them and they look gorgeous on you. I feel like you could wear them all the time and no one would question if they was fake or not. They are so light also
Crystal W.
Mckinleyville, CA
I love these..not a big falsies wearer but I'm in training so to speak to start wearing them more...ithey are very light.once you trim them right you forget your wearing them..stay on all day.no winking drinks.
Felecia S.
BROOKLYN, NY
The Kiss brand is not my usual brand of Lash. I usually wear the Ardel Babies. I wore the Kiss lashes over the weekend to a friend's birthday party. They were easy to apply and I forgot I had them on. The set I received were very natural looking, not too long and not over the top at all.
Dawn B.
Pelham, AL
I adore the KISS lashes I received from Influenster ! They help to really enhance my overall look when I go out. The easy application and natural look make KISS lashes my favorite.
tiffany l.
I love these eyelashes. I don't have much experience with false eyelashes but these were super easy to apply and it being light weight helps with beginners who aren't used to having false lashes on their lids.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?