BY KISS

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1961)
Allison M.
These lashes are so-so. They are light advertized, but they are a bit too dramatic for my taste. I feel that elf has better looking falsies for less, but it really depends on your personal taste I guess. Not terrible, though.
Phylicia R.
Scottsdale, AZ
These lashes are so beautiful! I love the length - not too long to look like falsies, but long enough to bat your eyes and flirt! No one could tell if they were real or not, and that's what you call a perfect lash!
Melissa M.
Menifee, CA
These are so comfortable. I'm still not very good at putting them on, but when they are on I forget that they are even there. They give me length and fullness without being to dramatic.
Melissa W.
Crawfordville, FL
The lashes are soft and real looking but I can't seem to figure out how to get them on straight. My hands are to shaky. It's a great product and I have cosmetology friends who swear by it. But I'm not glam enough.
Poornima K.
Fremont , CA
I received Kiss Lashes complimentary in my Jadore Voxbox. This was the firt time I was using false eyelashes and was very excited! The lashes were easy to apply but I am apprehensive about damaging my natural lash line while removing them. They look pretty natural but am unsure about using them often
Lucy V.
Columbia, MO
I don't wear fake eye lashes and don't really intend on wearing these. However, I did play around with them and noticed that when you apply the glue to the lash it shows up blue before it dries to show you where you already applied glue. I think this would be very helpful for the application process!
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
I received a pair of these lashes in my DLVoxbox to try out. They were fairly easy to apply once I got the hang putting them on. I usually don't wear lashes but i really like these. I will definitely wear these again.
Alyssa S.
These natural kiss lashes are some of the best drug store ones I've used. Along with Ardell's Demi Wispies, these provide a more "natural" less over-the-top look for those of us who can't pull of the dramatic styles.
Angelique w.
Atlanta, GA
This is one of the best lashes that I have ever used. It looks very natural and others can't notice that they are lashes unless you let them know that they are. And they are not to big nor to long they are just right.
Sasha L.
I got these in my #DLVoxBox to try out and they felt and looked real. I had a lot of trouble getting them on, but that may be because I've never put fake eyelashes on myself before. They were great once I got them on. A little more time consuming than I'd like, but relatively cheap if I needed them.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?