BY KISS #69 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1952)
Megan P.
Delaware, OH
I have only gotten a chance to try these lashes out once and I'm putting off trying them again because of the glue. I received these lashes in the flirty style in my Deans List Voxbox. I don't have a ton of experience with fake eye lashes but i have tried them before and had a lot better experience with other brands. I do like the tappered ends on these lashes because they do look more natural then others. I think the flirty style is something you would definitely want to wear a little more eye make up with, i tried going for a more natural look and they looked too long and were too much. I really hated the glue. Once you had it on it was hard to get off. If you accidentally got some on your real lashes it was a nightmare to get off. I used some coconut oil to get the lashes off because it felt like they were tugging too much when i treid to carefully remove them starting from the end. These lashes to me felt like they were going to fly off my face (even though they were definitely secured on becaus they were hard to take off) when i stepped outside. My mom and my boyfriend didn't like them either. I tink i do need to give them another try with more eye makeup but I'm so afraid with the glue. I don't think i would purchase these in the future, ill stick with the other brands i have tried and liked.
J v.
i much rather get lash extensions but sometimes i just dont have the time to go out and get mine done. For those moments i keep these lashes around. They are very inexpensive so i dont feel bad throwing them away after one use and they look like a million bucks
Susie S.
Steep Falls, ME
I received the Looks So Natural lashes as part of a VoxBox from Influenster. To be honest, I'm not one to wear fake eyelashes. I've seen them applied lots of times before because of my profession and it has always looked too complicated and getting glue that close to my eye is scary. The strips have a tendency to not look real and I don't have the patience for the individual ones. But, once I saw the Looks So Natural lashes, I was instantly intrigued. They didn't look like the ones I had seen before. The taper was so gradual that they really did look like the real thing. They also looked really delicate in the package, which made me optimistic that my eye lids wouldn't get heavy over the day. Putting them on was a slight challenge for a newbie, but was tons easier than I thought it would be. I followed tips I found online to let the glue get tacky before putting them on. That meant that the glue stayed right where I wanted it and it didn't take very long for them to set up. In addition, just as I thought, they looked completely natural. I still looked like me, but better! My very observant husband could tell something was different and couldn't tell what. With the addition of a coat of mascara after application, they really blended right in with my natural lashes. I'm really surprised at home easy they are and I can definitely see myself using them more often now.
emma j.
Clinton Twp, MI
these lashes are easy to wear on a daily basis because they are so light and look so natural. they add just enough volume and length to be noticeable but not fake looking. all around amazing lashes, best from the drugstore
Autumn G.
Hadley, MI
I got these from Influenster to test out and need to add, first off, that I do NOT wear fake lashes. Ever. I find them too over the top for me...So the fact that I tried these out and gave them a B is amazing all by itself. These lashes claim to feel just like your real lashes...which is another problem I have with false lashes...They will always make me feel like there is something unnatural on my eye...which causes me to rub my eyes constantly to get that feeling to go away. False lashes will never feel like my real lashes lol Problem 2 was the glue that comes with the lashes...it just doesn't work. It has never worked for me...and might be one of the reasons why I dislike false lashes so much. The glue made the lash stick for a second...then they just fell off. No matter how long I held the lash there...or waited for the glue to get tacky...The lashes themselves have tapered ends which I suppose makes them look a little less fake? They weren't too shiny and were fairly soft...as far as fake lashes go. They got a B from me because I did manage to get them on...eventually...not removing points for my clumsiness...and they didn't look as over the top and gaudy as other fake lashes I have seen and tried...
melissa c.
Katy, TX
They are beautiful give a super natural look the excellent price and the best when I remove them put them in a container with water several hours later I remove the paste and ready eyelashes to use again.
Jada B.
Portland
I like these lashes they sre comfortable and provide a long wear. They are more confortable then alot of drug store lash brands. They last all night, but they could provide more fullness to my lashes. I would buy them again if my favorites were out of stock.
Camila H.
Saugus, MA
These lashes does look very natural! I have used multiple times and I always love how they feel and look. Packaging is good and gets people attention when going to the drugstore. Really impressed with the quality of these, would recommend and buy again!
Erica S.
I love false lashes but I up until recently I didn't wear them often, usually just for special occasions. For the past month though, I've been wearing them about 5 days out of the week. I wear them more frequently now because over the past few months ive been stressed due to a newly diagnosed medical condition, so many of my lashes have been falling out constantly, even leaving noticeable spaces between lashes. Very embaressing, especially seeing how I always had super long, ridiculously full natural lashes. I tried a bunch of different brands & only 2, with 1 being Kiss brand, looked & felt so natural on me. No one, not even my family knew the difference. They are pretty lightweight and very soft like real ones. Also they're tapered at the tips so they blend seamlessly with your own. The price tag for them is cheap too for such a good quality product. Kiss makes human hair lashes that I do prefer but these "Look So Natural ones are not human, but they do feel & look exactly like them.
Katrisha H.
Conway, AR
I used these lashes for my wedding. They were good lashes and very lightweight, however, they did not stay on my eyelids very well. They only stayed for about an hour and then I could feel them coming off. Even though they didn't stay long they were still okay for what I needed them for.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?