BY KISS #36 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Selena B.
I used to wear lashes a lot when I used to do more local runway and modeling shows or when I had a real purpose for them. I recently learned from Kiss Products, at their Twitter Party, that these lashes are good for everyday and not only for special occasions. I seem to wear lashes for special events and such. So, I received the flirty Kiss Looks So Natural lashes complimentary of Influenster and they stayed on very well with the adhesive glue provided in the package. They provided easy to follow steps on the back of the packaging if you've never worn false eye lashes as well. The flirty lashes were a bit too dramatic for my every day routine, so I would have to go a step down or try another style in their line for the Looks So Natural lashes. I would definitely try them again because they were comfortable on my eyes and easy to apply.
Sierra P.
Raleigh, NC
They were very nice and felt natural .. but they are hard for me to put on at times, they are really cost efficient you get what you pay for ! Great lashes you can wear them almost anywhere because of the natural feel and how you don't even know you have them on
Kayla L.
Hubbard, OH
My favorite lashes these are definitely my go to lashes! I am a repeat user of these. They are light and look so natural! I bought mine at Walmart! Most any drug store should have them! I will definitely buy over and over!
Riley W.
I recently bought these lashes for my prom and I'm in love!! I have blue eyes and they make them pop so much more. I also bought their lash glue which is so durable, yet painless in removal. The price is so affordable. And the tapered ends are the cherry on top!!
Michelle C.
Cypress, CA
I'm no stranger to the art of a good false lash. I've worn them just about every day since the age of 15. Excessive? Maybe. Glamorous? Always. Anyway, I would like to preface what I'm about to write with that. The band on the lashes are great since they are extremely flexible. While wearing them, I didn't get poked or prodded by an errant end. As for the actual fibers, I definitely appreciated the tapered edges. That's quite jazzy if I do say. I personally enjoy a fuller and lengthier lash, but that really is just me. However, if you were just starting out in the lash game, I would definitely recommend these for a comfortable fit. One qualm would be the included glue. For the sake of reviewing, I wanted to use it, but it was the classic "included with product" eyelash glue. Oddly viscous and hard to manage. I ended up using my handy dandy go to eyelash glue. Other than that, great job! KISSes!
Rochelle N.
Bradford, PA
These came in my J'Adore VoxBox. The style I received is "Shy". They are a lovely, glossy black and have a natural look to them. Think Disney-princess perfect.

I really, really wish I had gotten these at a different time. I'm busy with a 6-month-old baby and I was sick every other week while I had these lashes to review from Influenster... and I've never worn false lashes before this. So I only had a couple chances to try to wear these, and they didn't go very well for me. I had trouble getting them to lay perfectly along my lash line, and by the time I got them maneuvered into place they no longer wanted to stick down at the corners/ends. I followed the instructions to a T and even watched their application video, but I think I'm too much of a lash novice still. I also have a bad feeling that they aren't quite flexible enough to fit on my lash line perfectly.

The lashes held up perfectly through all my abuse of them, though. I'm saving them in their package. Hopefully when my life isn't so hectic I'll be able to practice with them again and use them for a special occasion or photos, because they really are nice lashes.
Milange J.
These lashes are so beautiful very natural and great for a everyday look. I brought this at my current local beauty supply. The price was about to 2.99 I believe I'm not exactly sure. I would definitely buy it again !
Danica D.
Greenville, MO
Light weight! My eyelids don’t feel like that have something weighing them down, I wear glasses and these lashes work great with them. They don’t brush up against my glasses. They look natural, and super easy to apply!
Heather D.
Thornton, CO
When it comes to eyelashes Kiss is definitely my eye day brand. They have all the looks you could possibly want all the way from super natural to extremely exotic. They are very easy to put on and take out of the packages
Sarah L.
Dallas, TX
I got these lashes in my Influenster Dean's List VoxBox. I received Flirty and that is a great name for them. To start, definitely test and trim them to your lash line length. They will be a bit long for most lashes but they do that so that you have a chance to get the perfect fit. Give your lash glue a little time to get tacky before applying because you want them to stick as well as possible for all day wear. The lash glue they sent was superior to any glue I've received in the box of lashes I've tried before and I'm happy they add that little extra bonus. The lashes themselves were gorgeous and the way that they fan out is what makes them look natural. They are separated at the strip in a way that natural lashes are as well so it just adds to the "natural" look of them. They aren't heavy but they were very long. They are perfect for doing dolly look and dramatic makeup styles. I would recommend these for anyone who wears lashes already and those who are just starting to wear lashes. In my experience, they're good quality and feel as close to real lashes as I've come across. For the price, they can't be beat. :)
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?