BY KISS #38 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Allison M.
These lashes are so-so. They are light advertized, but they are a bit too dramatic for my taste. I feel that elf has better looking falsies for less, but it really depends on your personal taste I guess. Not terrible, though.
Angelica W.
Citrus Heights, CA
They look super fancy like house of lashes, this one in particular in iconic is pretty natural but I dislike the band they feel a little stiff and unnatural and it kept bothering me throughout the day, but the lashes are quite lovely, I also have another pair in flirty so well see how that one is
Valerie H.
I love these lashes more than the one's i usally buy. They are not really tick or extremely long and unrealstic they are just perfect. I just didn't like the glue that they came with.
Lauren B.
State College, PA
Besides the fact that almost all false eyelashes are hard to apply, these are a beautiful, natural look that, I think, applies a little easier than other brands! I got these in my J'Adore Vox Box and loved them!
Rebecca M.
Rochelle, IL
I received these lashes in my voxbox and I am absolutely loving them! They are one of the only lashes i have tried that actually stayed on! They are nice and full and look so natural.
Ashley R.
These lashes are great. They're easy to apply and I like that they are flexible so they fit to my eye shape. The only thing I didn't like was that they said "Natural" looking, but the ones I received were crazy.
Rabecca G.
Callaway, NE
This was the first time I tried fake lashes, thanks to @influenster, and I loved them! I'm hooked! So easy to put on and the did not look fake at all. Thank you!
Kimber S.
The lashes were pretty and not over the top...the glue wasn't great...had to reapply the lashes a second time. I received these complimentary for testing purposes in the #JAdoreVoxBox.
Renee C.
I'm not a big fan of fake lashes. They never look right on me. They always look like I'm wearing fake lashes. I would probably wear them if I was going out or on stage for musicals and such but, not my favorite.
Lauren H.
I don't really use false lashes unless I'm in a show but i got these for free in my #DLVoxBox and they worked pretty well for me. Like i said i don't use these all the time but they are nice for a special occasion.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?