3 varieties available
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
4.58 / 5 based on 1,964 Reviews
KISS introduces a new brand of lashes. Made with a revolutionary technology that creates tapered ends, KISS Looks So Natural lashes blend seamlessly with natural lashes. Significantly lighter in weight than traditional lashes, the wearer can barely feel them on; 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference! These feathery, soft lashes are available in various styles, from natural to dramatic looks.
How to Apply:
- Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.
- Apply KISS adhesive to lash line; wait 30 seconds for glue to become tacky before applying for better adhesion.
- Use the applicator to apply lashes along natural lash line and hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely.
- Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
- Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
- Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.
KISS Looks So Natural lashes are available for $3.99 at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit. KISSusa.com.see more...
Top Questions See all 504 Q&A
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
- "I received Kiss lashes friend. Influenster, they look so natural and are easy to apply and last all day." in 564 reviews
- "I am not a big fan of eyelashes ever since I pulled all them out after applying some individual ones on my honeymoon. I definitely love these and will purchase more. They look natural and no one noticed and they also felt comfortable. Very easy to apply as well :0)" in 132 reviews
- "I Love false lashes! I am a circus performer and a model so I can never have too many lashes in my makeup kit. These were great because they weren't as full or "dramatic" as I normally go for. Typically when I spend the money on lashes I go for Outrageous but getting to try these has kinda changed my mind about casual wear lashes! These look and feel amazing on. I did not use the glue as others mentioned but only because I have an allergy to most eyelash glues so I have my own. *I don't trust 90% of glues so its not generally personal!* Overall these are great <3" in 118 reviews
- "I don't think I'll wear fake eyelashes on a regular basis, but on date night these will definitely be my go to to make myself feel even more great about my appearance." in 93 reviews
- "I recieved a pair of Kiss lashes in my DL Voxbox, after trying these on for the first time I can say that I'm really happy with them." in 90 reviews
I received these KISS lashes for testing purposes and I must say that I don't really wear fake lashes, but I gave them a try and I loved them plus got so many compliments. They were a bit difficult to put them on at first since it was the first time for me trying something new but overall I loved this product.
I love wearing lashes so I was excited when Influesnter sent me a pair of the kiss so natural lashes to try! They feel and look great, i recommend them for anyone whose new to false lashes or wants to wear lashes everyday!
These natural looking lashes took only 3 minutes to put on and they lasted the whole night. They feel so natural! They were a great pick for the night. I would recommend using these beauties.
I wore these out on a date and they was so comfortable and really easy to apply and I loved how they made my eyes look and I loved how light they felt and thank you influenster for sending me this to try I loved it a lot :)
Loved the kiss lashes they made everything look very natural!! It was my first time wearing false eyelashes and they also made my eyes pop out more!! i received this product in the Jadore voxbox from Influenster to test it!
These lashes were okay. Very long, difficult to blink, and I would say not appropriate for every day. However, easy to use, not very heavy, and not obviously fake. I will be breaking them out again for Halloween on Friday.
Wonderful. volume and length without being drag-queen-y and the tapered ends help blend into my natural lashes nicely. i don't wear them much since I'm a glasses wearer, but great for photos
I love Kiss lashes! I love Kiss Lash Glue! For the cost, you can afford to try out different styles and the good thing is they are good quality and last again and again! I got my lashes complimentary in my J'Adore Voxbox.
They look awful on! I have thick and long lashes naturally, but am still able to wear falsies if they're the right ones. These were way too thick they looked so unnatural. If they were whispier and fuller they would be great
I love kiss products! I got kiss looks so natural in my #DLVoxBox to try for free and I'm so glad that I did! I never really liked using fake eyelashes because they usually look fake but these don't. They definitely look natural. I wore them while going out with friends and got tons of compliments on my eyes.
Q & A
Did the glue irritate your skin?
How does everyone get the lashes to stay on? What glue or adhesive is everyone using?
Did some of your false lashes pull off? Or was it just mine? When I pulled mine off, a few of the individual lashes came off. Very saddening, I wanted to use them again!
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Are they easy and painless to take off?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos