BY KISS

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1964)
Ariel A.
I received these KISS lashes for testing purposes and I must say that I don't really wear fake lashes, but I gave them a try and I loved them plus got so many compliments. They were a bit difficult to put them on at first since it was the first time for me trying something new but overall I loved this product.
Yuliya T.
I love wearing lashes so I was excited when Influesnter sent me a pair of the kiss so natural lashes to try! They feel and look great, i recommend them for anyone whose new to false lashes or wants to wear lashes everyday!
Kristin H.
Joplin, MO
These natural looking lashes took only 3 minutes to put on and they lasted the whole night. They feel so natural! They were a great pick for the night. I would recommend using these beauties.
Rosa D.
Glendale, AZ
I wore these out on a date and they was so comfortable and really easy to apply and I loved how they made my eyes look and I loved how light they felt and thank you influenster for sending me this to try I loved it a lot :)
Leticia R.
Clayton, NC
Loved the kiss lashes they made everything look very natural!! It was my first time wearing false eyelashes and they also made my eyes pop out more!! i received this product in the Jadore voxbox from Influenster to test it!
Emmy H.
Bozeman, MT
These lashes were okay. Very long, difficult to blink, and I would say not appropriate for every day. However, easy to use, not very heavy, and not obviously fake. I will be breaking them out again for Halloween on Friday.
Sara H.
Sheridan, WY
Wonderful. volume and length without being drag-queen-y and the tapered ends help blend into my natural lashes nicely. i don't wear them much since I'm a glasses wearer, but great for photos
Ashley M.
Irmo, SC
I love Kiss lashes! I love Kiss Lash Glue! For the cost, you can afford to try out different styles and the good thing is they are good quality and last again and again! I got my lashes complimentary in my J'Adore Voxbox.
Carlee S.
They look awful on! I have thick and long lashes naturally, but am still able to wear falsies if they're the right ones. These were way too thick they looked so unnatural. If they were whispier and fuller they would be great
Sarah H.
I love kiss products! I got kiss looks so natural in my #DLVoxBox to try for free and I'm so glad that I did! I never really liked using fake eyelashes because they usually look fake but these don't. They definitely look natural. I wore them while going out with friends and got tons of compliments on my eyes.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?