BY KISS

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1964)
Alexis L.
Owasso, OK
I really think that they serve there purpose as a natural lash, i personally lovvveee big lashes so i will opt for more drramatic next time. i know there are others that want more natural and i am glad to say these are for you
Kristen A.
Chula Vista, CA
These lashes are very good lashes if you want to put them on for a daily look rather than a going out somewhere fancy. You can put these lashes on and you can't even tell you have them on. You can also reuse them more than once.
Katie G.
Aldan , Pa
I love trying new products especially eyelashes !! I received this in my DL VOXBOX and they last all day . I used my own glue didn't try the glue it came with yet . But love how natural the lashes paper . Thank you influenster
Natalia H.
Pomona, CA
I like these lashes because they look natural and are so easy to put on. My favorite part was the glue because instead of a messy tube it was a cute little brush that makes it easy to apply the right amount of eyelash glue :)
Yangchen G.
West New York, NJ
I got the KISS Looks So Natural Lashes in my #JAdoreVoxBox from @Influenster. It was amazing and made my lashes look long but very natural at the same time. It was easy to apply and it came with glue. I noticed a lot of other brands I have used do not give you glue.
Greta F.
Received these from the Jadore Voxbox and I was thrilled to be able to try out a new brand of fake lashes. It look a couple of tries to get them on, but that was mainly because I just need some practice. Other than that they felt great and I got lots of compliments. Lashes looked full and nice, but not overdone.
Patricia S.
I have never worn falsies before because they tend to look really fake. Kiss Lashes I absolutely loved. They look natural and feel so soft. I already have long lashes so they added some great volume and really make my eyes pop!
Susan G.
I don't really buy false eye lashes and only wear on certain occasions but I love how natural they look and I would actually consider wearing them more often because they feel so natural. I got these for free in my #DLVoxBox.
Katrina R.
Sharpsville, PA
I love the lashes I received in my #JadoreVoxbox :) They feel great and look great as well! The price is nice as well, though I didn't buy mine, I looked at them after sampling them and they are a great value for the price!
Ariel A.
I received these KISS lashes for testing purposes and I must say that I don't really wear fake lashes, but I gave them a try and I loved them plus got so many compliments. They were a bit difficult to put them on at first since it was the first time for me trying something new but overall I loved this product.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?