3 varieties available
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
4.58 / 5 based on 1,964 Reviews
KISS introduces a new brand of lashes. Made with a revolutionary technology that creates tapered ends, KISS Looks So Natural lashes blend seamlessly with natural lashes. Significantly lighter in weight than traditional lashes, the wearer can barely feel them on; 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference! These feathery, soft lashes are available in various styles, from natural to dramatic looks.
How to Apply:
- Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.
- Apply KISS adhesive to lash line; wait 30 seconds for glue to become tacky before applying for better adhesion.
- Use the applicator to apply lashes along natural lash line and hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely.
- Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
- Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
- Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.
KISS Looks So Natural lashes are available for $3.99 at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit. KISSusa.com.see more...
Top Questions See all 504 Q&A
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
- "I received Kiss lashes friend. Influenster, they look so natural and are easy to apply and last all day." in 564 reviews
- "I am not a big fan of eyelashes ever since I pulled all them out after applying some individual ones on my honeymoon. I definitely love these and will purchase more. They look natural and no one noticed and they also felt comfortable. Very easy to apply as well :0)" in 132 reviews
- "I Love false lashes! I am a circus performer and a model so I can never have too many lashes in my makeup kit. These were great because they weren't as full or "dramatic" as I normally go for. Typically when I spend the money on lashes I go for Outrageous but getting to try these has kinda changed my mind about casual wear lashes! These look and feel amazing on. I did not use the glue as others mentioned but only because I have an allergy to most eyelash glues so I have my own. *I don't trust 90% of glues so its not generally personal!* Overall these are great <3" in 118 reviews
- "I don't think I'll wear fake eyelashes on a regular basis, but on date night these will definitely be my go to to make myself feel even more great about my appearance." in 93 reviews
- "I recieved a pair of Kiss lashes in my DL Voxbox, after trying these on for the first time I can say that I'm really happy with them." in 90 reviews
I really think that they serve there purpose as a natural lash, i personally lovvveee big lashes so i will opt for more drramatic next time. i know there are others that want more natural and i am glad to say these are for you
These lashes are very good lashes if you want to put them on for a daily look rather than a going out somewhere fancy. You can put these lashes on and you can't even tell you have them on. You can also reuse them more than once.
I love trying new products especially eyelashes !! I received this in my DL VOXBOX and they last all day . I used my own glue didn't try the glue it came with yet . But love how natural the lashes paper . Thank you influenster
I like these lashes because they look natural and are so easy to put on. My favorite part was the glue because instead of a messy tube it was a cute little brush that makes it easy to apply the right amount of eyelash glue :)
I got the KISS Looks So Natural Lashes in my #JAdoreVoxBox from @Influenster. It was amazing and made my lashes look long but very natural at the same time. It was easy to apply and it came with glue. I noticed a lot of other brands I have used do not give you glue.
Received these from the Jadore Voxbox and I was thrilled to be able to try out a new brand of fake lashes. It look a couple of tries to get them on, but that was mainly because I just need some practice. Other than that they felt great and I got lots of compliments. Lashes looked full and nice, but not overdone.
I have never worn falsies before because they tend to look really fake. Kiss Lashes I absolutely loved. They look natural and feel so soft. I already have long lashes so they added some great volume and really make my eyes pop!
I don't really buy false eye lashes and only wear on certain occasions but I love how natural they look and I would actually consider wearing them more often because they feel so natural. I got these for free in my #DLVoxBox.
I love the lashes I received in my #JadoreVoxbox :) They feel great and look great as well! The price is nice as well, though I didn't buy mine, I looked at them after sampling them and they are a great value for the price!
I received these KISS lashes for testing purposes and I must say that I don't really wear fake lashes, but I gave them a try and I loved them plus got so many compliments. They were a bit difficult to put them on at first since it was the first time for me trying something new but overall I loved this product.
Q & A
Did the glue irritate your skin?
How does everyone get the lashes to stay on? What glue or adhesive is everyone using?
Did some of your false lashes pull off? Or was it just mine? When I pulled mine off, a few of the individual lashes came off. Very saddening, I wanted to use them again!
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Are they easy and painless to take off?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos