BY KISS

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • Do you prefer to use these during the nighttime or daytime?2 Answers
Lindsay H.
Glendale, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE Kiss lashes. So natural and I can't go out without wearing them! I love these lashes- they look and feel real. Thank you, Influenster. These are now essential for a date night out.
Dayna T.
I get so many compliments on my lashes are those the expensive .....so and so lashes,,,no they are Kiss lashes people are shocked but whena beauty blogger wears it then I would at least try a pair!!!
Emily S.
Middleville, MI
These were really easy to put on and they looked so natural! They blended right in with my eyelashes. These Kiss lashes came in my voxbox and were complimentary from Influenster, but I would buy them from my local supercenter!
Elizabeth W.
Gilbert, AZ
These lashed were complementary from my #JAdorVoxBox. I have never worn false lashes before, so I struggled at getting them to look right. After I was over that hurdle they were great! I love that they looked super natural and with the right eye make up it was a knock out of the park. @kissProducts #KISSlashes
Anna V.
San Jose , CA
I'm usually not a big fan of false eye lashes but I really loved these. Thy made my eyes stand out and they looked very natural. I did have some trouble applying them at first but I found it easier to apply them with tweezers.
Patricia H.
I was pleasantly surprised. These lashes were so easy to put on and just very natural looking. I really recommend these two people that are just starting off using lashes. Overall, I think you can buy them at a lot of stores.
Nikki T.
Durham, NC
I liked how natural these lashes looked. I will definitely be purchasing for a night out or just for that special look that is not so over-done. I received the KISS lashes complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Dulce P.
Norwalk, CA
Okay i got this product for free so i can test it & review. I absolutely loved the lashes. Not only did they look natural but also it was easy to apply. I have re used the lashes about 2-3 times now & every time they look new! The lashes cane with a small little glue & that glue was AMAZING.. It even came with a little stick to make the applying easier. I loved these lashes they fit me perfectly, i recommend it :)
Greta F.
Received these from the Jadore Voxbox and I was thrilled to be able to try out a new brand of fake lashes. It look a couple of tries to get them on, but that was mainly because I just need some practice. Other than that they felt great and I got lots of compliments. Lashes looked full and nice, but not overdone.
Alexis L.
Owasso, OK
I really think that they serve there purpose as a natural lash, i personally lovvveee big lashes so i will opt for more drramatic next time. i know there are others that want more natural and i am glad to say these are for you
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?