3 varieties available
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
KISS introduces a new brand of lashes. Made with a revolutionary technology that creates tapered ends, KISS Looks So Natural lashes blend seamlessly with natural lashes. Significantly lighter in weight than traditional lashes, the wearer can barely feel them on; 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference! These feathery, soft lashes are available in various styles, from natural to dramatic looks.
How to Apply:
- Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.
- Apply KISS adhesive to lash line; wait 30 seconds for glue to become tacky before applying for better adhesion.
- Use the applicator to apply lashes along natural lash line and hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely.
- Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
- Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
- Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.
KISS Looks So Natural lashes are available for $3.99 at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit. KISSusa.com.see more...
Top Questions See all 529 Q&A
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
- "I received Kiss lashes friend. Influenster, they look so natural and are easy to apply and last all day." in 564 reviews
- "I am not a big fan of eyelashes ever since I pulled all them out after applying some individual ones on my honeymoon. I definitely love these and will purchase more. They look natural and no one noticed and they also felt comfortable. Very easy to apply as well :0)" in 132 reviews
- "I Love false lashes! I am a circus performer and a model so I can never have too many lashes in my makeup kit. These were great because they weren't as full or "dramatic" as I normally go for. Typically when I spend the money on lashes I go for Outrageous but getting to try these has kinda changed my mind about casual wear lashes! These look and feel amazing on. I did not use the glue as others mentioned but only because I have an allergy to most eyelash glues so I have my own. *I don't trust 90% of glues so its not generally personal!* Overall these are great <3" in 118 reviews
- "I don't think I'll wear fake eyelashes on a regular basis, but on date night these will definitely be my go to to make myself feel even more great about my appearance." in 93 reviews
- "I recieved a pair of Kiss lashes in my DL Voxbox, after trying these on for the first time I can say that I'm really happy with them." in 90 reviews
LOVE LOVE LOVE Kiss lashes. So natural and I can't go out without wearing them! I love these lashes- they look and feel real. Thank you, Influenster. These are now essential for a date night out.
I get so many compliments on my lashes are those the expensive .....so and so lashes,,,no they are Kiss lashes people are shocked but whena beauty blogger wears it then I would at least try a pair!!!
These were really easy to put on and they looked so natural! They blended right in with my eyelashes. These Kiss lashes came in my voxbox and were complimentary from Influenster, but I would buy them from my local supercenter!
These lashed were complementary from my #JAdorVoxBox. I have never worn false lashes before, so I struggled at getting them to look right. After I was over that hurdle they were great! I love that they looked super natural and with the right eye make up it was a knock out of the park. @kissProducts #KISSlashes
I'm usually not a big fan of false eye lashes but I really loved these. Thy made my eyes stand out and they looked very natural. I did have some trouble applying them at first but I found it easier to apply them with tweezers.
I was pleasantly surprised. These lashes were so easy to put on and just very natural looking. I really recommend these two people that are just starting off using lashes. Overall, I think you can buy them at a lot of stores.
I liked how natural these lashes looked. I will definitely be purchasing for a night out or just for that special look that is not so over-done. I received the KISS lashes complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Okay i got this product for free so i can test it & review. I absolutely loved the lashes. Not only did they look natural but also it was easy to apply. I have re used the lashes about 2-3 times now & every time they look new! The lashes cane with a small little glue & that glue was AMAZING.. It even came with a little stick to make the applying easier. I loved these lashes they fit me perfectly, i recommend it :)
Received these from the Jadore Voxbox and I was thrilled to be able to try out a new brand of fake lashes. It look a couple of tries to get them on, but that was mainly because I just need some practice. Other than that they felt great and I got lots of compliments. Lashes looked full and nice, but not overdone.
I really think that they serve there purpose as a natural lash, i personally lovvveee big lashes so i will opt for more drramatic next time. i know there are others that want more natural and i am glad to say these are for you
Q & A
Did the glue irritate your skin?
How does everyone get the lashes to stay on? What glue or adhesive is everyone using?
Did some of your false lashes pull off? Or was it just mine? When I pulled mine off, a few of the individual lashes came off. Very saddening, I wanted to use them again!
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Are they easy and painless to take off?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos