BY KISS #36 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Sara H.
Sheridan, WY
Wonderful. volume and length without being drag-queen-y and the tapered ends help blend into my natural lashes nicely. i don't wear them much since I'm a glasses wearer, but great for photos
Jacqueline R.
New York , NY
I wear lashes from time to time so when I got my lashes I had to put them on , they were so light and comfortable I forgot I even had them at all I love all of the kiss products
Thank you Influenster for my JAdore box
Amanda B.
Winston Salem, NC
I really like how these lashes have natural tips instead of blunt tips like most lashes do. I wish I was better at putting them on. Thank you influenster for letting my try the kiss look so natural lashes in my #DLVoxBox.
Amber M.
Ramona, CA
Thank you Influenster for sending me these lashes! They are absolutely amazing.. and so incredibly easy to put on. I'm not one to wear fake eyelashes but figured hey, I got a sample, might as well... man was I shocked!
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
False lashes never look natural, and these are no exception. However, when trimmed down, these might look more natural. But their band is very itchy, and thick, which isn't natural looking. Must use black liner with them, which works against light haired/skinned gals who don't like/wear black liner ever.
Asia C.
Kiss lash kits are good for beginners and affordable enough to keep practicing with. I received a pair of Kiss looks so natural lashes for review; and I must say they are very natural looking. These lashes have a thin band and are tapered at the end so wearing them out is comfortable and natural looking.
Chrystal N.
Springfield, MA
I got these in my #DeansListVoxBox a few months ago and I liked them. They felt natural and the glue was not clumpy that it came with. I was pleased and would recommend them to my friends!
Minga M.
compton , CA
Kiss lashes are amazing and so easy to apply.. I LOVE them... so lightweight, you can barely feel them when you have them on.. my favorite are the #11. they're wispies and look so beautiful..
Marissa N.
I wear fake eyelashes all the time and I wasn't as impressed as I thought I would be. I didn't like how they didn't cover the entire eyelid. They did stay on the whole night so that was nice!
Caitlyn S.
Bolton, MA
Look wise they look amazing! Totally real! I just stink at putting them on... I will be buying again. Good price and look amazing. I got in my J'adore voxbox but I would definitely pay for them.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?