BY KISS #29 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Reviews (1927)
Dayna T.
I get so many compliments on my lashes are those the expensive .....so and so lashes,,,no they are Kiss lashes people are shocked but whena beauty blogger wears it then I would at least try a pair!!!
Anna V.
San Jose, CA
I'm usually not a big fan of false eye lashes but I really loved these. Thy made my eyes stand out and they looked very natural. I did have some trouble applying them at first but I found it easier to apply them with tweezers.
Kim C.
Cincinnati , OH
I got these for free thanks to the #JingleVoxBox I put them on for New Years Eve, and they lasted for about 30 seconds. They kept coming up in the corners. Maybe I didn't do it right. But I'd have to say not worth the trouble
Emily S.
Middleville, MI
These were really easy to put on and they looked so natural! They blended right in with my eyelashes. These Kiss lashes came in my voxbox and were complimentary from Influenster, but I would buy them from my local supercenter!
Dulce P.
Norwalk, CA
Okay i got this product for free so i can test it & review. I absolutely loved the lashes. Not only did they look natural but also it was easy to apply. I have re used the lashes about 2-3 times now & every time they look new! The lashes cane with a small little glue & that glue was AMAZING.. It even came with a little stick to make the applying easier. I loved these lashes they fit me perfectly, i recommend it :)
Yadel G.
San luis, AZ
I received a pair in my Dean's List VoxBox and all I have to say is that I love them. They feel very light weight and I really like how they look. I also loved the glue the lashes came with. Very good quality. Highly recommend.
Alexis L.
Owasso, OK
I really think that they serve there purpose as a natural lash, i personally lovvveee big lashes so i will opt for more drramatic next time. i know there are others that want more natural and i am glad to say these are for you
Kristen A.
Chula Vista, CA
These lashes are very good lashes if you want to put them on for a daily look rather than a going out somewhere fancy. You can put these lashes on and you can't even tell you have them on. You can also reuse them more than once.
Nikki T.
Durham, NC
I liked how natural these lashes looked. I will definitely be purchasing for a night out or just for that special look that is not so over-done. I received the KISS lashes complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Natalia H.
Pomona, CA
I like these lashes because they look natural and are so easy to put on. My favorite part was the glue because instead of a messy tube it was a cute little brush that makes it easy to apply the right amount of eyelash glue :)
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?