BY KISS #59 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1958)
Marissa H.
Port Orchard, WA
BEST eyelashes ever!! I wear them nearly every day! I hated false lashes before these! My favorite ones are the "Shy" ones but I have tried almost all of them! They just look really beautiful! And the glue that comes with them is amazing!
Samantha W.
Beaufort , SC
Love these lashes!! normally i can't stand fake lashes because they look so fake on me and just feel uncomfortable. These felt and wore like the real thing!! No one would have guessed they were fake!!
Niveditha S.
Marietta, GA
I've faint lashes, so this felt pretty unnatural on my eyes.
But it was comfortable and stayed on for a good time.
I haven't reused it since then to tell you whether it's a good idea to reuse or not.
Sahar R.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
Easy to apply, stayed on for the night, and I needed no other make up cause this made my eyes look SO BIG. Which is a good thing. I don't normally wear false eyelashes but these were so awesome I felt soo vain taking multiple selfies.
Anna R.
I received them in my DLVoxBox and i love how natural they look on my they are so amazing and a plus was that they came with the glue to apply them with they stay on till you take them off and dint have to worry about them falling off
Doreen C.
I received Kiss lashes as part of my Jadore Vox box from Influenster. I have to say I was impressed. The feel was lighter then the department store ones I normally buy. Plus at around $4 I wont be mad if I lose them after a night out.
Stephanie H.
I just received these complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes in my Dean's List Vox Box!! And I love them! I've worn fake lashes before and these are definitely better than the ones I had!
Maggie W.
I love wearing fake eyelashes. I received the "Shy" style from Kiss complimentary from Influenster. They provided a very nice, natural look with some extra fullness to my lashes. I'm a fan! They were relatively easy to apply as well.
Jessica R.
I haven't worn false lashes before but after trying an impossibly hard set to put on (won't name the brand) I can honestly say I love these! They add drama but still look natural and are much easier to put on then some! I *love* the almost invisible band on these as well! Makes them so easy to blend in with your real lashes!
Baleigh J.
Dallas, TX
I would say these are some the most natural looking lashes from the drugstore that anyone could wear on a day to day basis. The glue totally stinks but I also use DUO glue anyways. They are super light "hint hint like a feather" lol
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?