BY KISS #56 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1941)
Madison B.
Tonawanda , NY
I loved this product! I received them from Influenster for testing and I will definitely be buying more! The lashes were very easy to apply and the glue was great, it was very easy to tell when the glue was dried enough and you could apply them. They were also very easy to remove and were comfortable enough for me to wear all day!
Tiffany N.
I had a great time trying out lashes but since this was my first try I found it a bit difficult to get them to match with my natural lash line. I received these from Influenster in a VoxBox for review.
Jennifer R.
Orlando, FL
I received my Kiss Lashes on my J'Adore VoxBox and I was excited to try them on. They were easy to use and the glue was really good. They feel natural and blend with my own eyelashes; the only downside is that they were a little too long. Next time I will measure and cut some of the corner so the look will look more natural.
Latricia W.
Hawthorne, CA
Very easy to apply looks very natural on and not to heavy on the eyes. ill def be buying more lashes from this brand. I'm not the girl that wears lashes out a lot because i don't like the feel of them on my eye. but these weren't to bad
vanessa c.
All I can say is wow. Looks so natural, I've gotten many complemets with these.
Before I had never worn eyelashes till these were sent to me free to sample on influenster.
They don't iratate my eyes and they stick a pretty long time, o had them on since I woke up until the next day I woke up lol I had slept with them and still didn't come off or bother me.
Thanks again
Ashley G.
I love these eyelashes cause they are so natural looking. They are not to loud and are perfect for everyday wear. All fake eyelashes are hard to put on from my experiences anyway, so these are not any different. It just takes some time and practice to get them on, but worth it in the end because you get a beautiful natural look.
Valentina S.
Streator, IL
As a woman with short, lashes I personally need them when it comes to false lashes, and I will be wearing these more. Let me just say, these were great! It was the great extra touch to my makeup! I was able to try these due to Influenster, and love that they introduced me to this great product! Thanks Influenster and Kiss Cosmetics!
Nadia R.
Pensacola, FL
So received these lashes in voxbox and I had no idea how much I would love these lashes! I have always had a hard time putting on lashes but when I put these on it was so easy and the lashes are so lightweight! It's a bummer I can't find kiss in my local drugstores but I will be ordering more lashes from their website! LOVE THEM!!
Melissa P.
These lashes look so natural! Literally! You can apply these easily and feel confident that you look natural and not like you're wearing a costume on your eyes. Not too bulky, not too long, lovely lashes.
Tatyanna L.
Yuma, AZ
I've tried other products but wasn't satisfied as I was with kiss. I already have really long eyelashes but I like them to look full but natural and when I applied them they really did look natural. I will be buying these in the future!
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?