BY KISS #36 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Ashley V.
Bridgewater, VA
I recievdd this product in my Deans List VoxBox for testing purposes. I have never used false lashes before and I actually ended up loving these. They were extremely easy to apply and they didn't irritate my eyes. I highly recommend.
Gabby S.
I received these in my #dlvoxbox and I do not have much experience with fake eye lashes, but I will say I loved them and will more than likely use some like that for my wedding because I love thick lashes and these were pretty great!
Melanie M.
Gainesville, GA
I like this product and I would use it for special occasions but the glue irritated my eyes and for that I cant use them. I tried them on and they really do look natural and they are lightweight. They did a great job when making these!
Liliana P.
My favorite product so far would be my kiss natural lashes ! Thanks to influenster I have come to realize that I cannot leave my house with out my lashes. They are very light weight and natural looking. Deans list box box gets an A +
karen r.
I own some fake lashes but I'm not an expert on putting them on, still working on it but I have heard good things about this brand and I'm excited to try them on. They look way more natural than any other brand.
Lana J.
I recently tried these lashes out and fell in love! They are so great and natural!! The lashes made my eyes pop (: But they are a little difficult to apply super close to the lash line. Put that aside, they are great and I love them!
Andrea B.
Saint Paul, MN
This was the first time I applied false eyelashes myself. I had a bit of a hard time getting them straight but in the end I think they looked good. So for someone who has a steady hand and can do things backward.. you will love it!
Michelle H.
Yonkers, NY
I've never worn falsies before so I don't have much to compare these to but as elementary as things can be, these Kiss Lashes were very easy to apply. They also feel very much like my natural lashes and they look very natural as well.
Jessica S.
Sykesville, MD
I wasn't sure what to think when I got these in my influenster voxbox because I've only worn lashes once. But these really were pretty easy to put on and natural looking. I liked them a lot and am looking forward to using them again.
Adine D.
Saint Johns, FL
I got it in my Dean's list voxbox free to try, it was absolutely amazing! Not too long and not too short, perfect size to look real and natural. They are also beyond comfortable and do not make a mess
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?