BY KISS #36 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Isabel T.
Savannah, GA
Kiss's so natural lashes are what they say, that is they look natural. I'm not into using a ton of makeup, but for special occasions (formals, Halloween) I'll put on some falsies. These are nice for when you're not trying to look over the top.
Amber S.
Swainsboro, GA
I love this brand of lashes (and adhesive too)! The lashes are made well and withstand cleaning for reuse. No shedding after 5 uses (and cleanings)! The packaging is pretty similar to other brands, so nothing unique there. However, this is a brand I gravitate to almost every time!
Jessamine D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
So this would be my first time applying fake eyelashes by myself and to myself so I would have to say it took me a while to put the KISS Looks So Natural Lashes. Now I wouldn't give it a negative remark because of that because I know that these kind of things takes practice to put on so I'm blaming myself for that. :) I love how it felt so natural. It didn't feel like I'm wearing fake eyelashes AND it doesn't look like I'm wearing one. It just felt and looked really natural. I've tried wearing a fake eyelash once (on my wedding day) and somebody else put it on for me. Comparing the two eyelashes (I don't know the brand they put on me before), I would have to say I prefer the KISS Looks So Natural Lashes because as I've said it looked natural. They even look like my own lashes. :) What I have to say is, you should put a lot of the adhesive because it didn't stick well for me for a couple of times. Maybe because this is my first time putting on fake eyelashes or the glue isn't that sticky? I'm not so sure but I sure remember tearing up and pulling out some of my real eyelashes on the fake eyelashes they put on me on my wedding day. The good side is, I removed the KISS Looks So Natural Lashes very quickly and it was painless. :)
Olivia K.
Columbia, IL
These are such affordable lashes. For the price, they are decent quality. They have a nice look and don't seem too fake. I found these at Walmart and Walgreens before. For the price they're decent lashes. Will continue to purchase!!!
Maggie T.
Blacksburg, VA
I used these lashes on a clients wedding makeup the other day and I loved them! I will definitely be buying them for myself soon. They have a nice natural, wispy look while still being dramatic enough to really stand out as a false lash! I love these lashes!
Nicole
One of the best if you just want a natural lash Enhancement. They're light weight, long and pretty. Adds just enough volume and length, and you can make them pop more by adding mascara! Recommend for those who prefer a natural look.
Krissy1982 L.
Bloomingdale, NJ
I wanted to try natural lashes so I decided to give these a whirl. These aren’t hard to put on and I like how they feel natural. Some lashes feel so heavy but not these. Once you have them on you can almost forget they are there.
Selena B.
I used to wear lashes a lot when I used to do more local runway and modeling shows or when I had a real purpose for them. I recently learned from Kiss Products, at their Twitter Party, that these lashes are good for everyday and not only for special occasions. I seem to wear lashes for special events and such. So, I received the flirty Kiss Looks So Natural lashes complimentary of Influenster and they stayed on very well with the adhesive glue provided in the package. They provided easy to follow steps on the back of the packaging if you've never worn false eye lashes as well. The flirty lashes were a bit too dramatic for my every day routine, so I would have to go a step down or try another style in their line for the Looks So Natural lashes. I would definitely try them again because they were comfortable on my eyes and easy to apply.
NayNay G.
Omg I love kiss eyelash like most of me and my friends but kiss eyelash 2 weeks just to make sure we don't run out!! Kiss eyelash is the best eyelash me and my friends every brought!! We love kiss!! 😍💖😍
Nicky S.
Iowa City, IA
I received this product as part of my Dean's List VoxBox, and I have to admit that at first I shied away. I had tried other fake eyelashes before and have always found them kind of gross and uncomfortable, but I love Kiss nail products, so I figured why not. Most lashes I have tried are heavy, and uncomfortable, and get trapped in my field of vision. Basically I usually feel awkward all night when I wear false lashes, and feel self conscious about them looking weird. These lashes are different. These look great. They actually look like real lashes, instead of like small plastic twigs. They feel less awkward than other lashes, but I am not sure if this is because I applied them better, or because they are made better, but I am guessing the latter. They did not fall off during the evening I went out, as this has happened to me in the past causing a lopsided dinner fiasco. It is a nice bonus that the glue is included, because being without glue can be a nasty surprise. All in all, I give these lashes a 4/5. They do everything they say and look great while doing it. I would buy them for a special occasion, but would not wear them for every day use.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?