BY KISS #27 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Reviews (1914)
Nicole A.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Review for: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes more...
These are one of the best drug store lashes on the market. I hate to say it but I honestly suck at applying lashes (that's with shopping around & using how many diff brands (drug store + high end, so yes, I've used a wide range of products and glue), I've also used & even bought some tools to help me lol like them lash holders that help you apply them & I cannot count how many times I've read directions on the packages and/or online & watched endless amounts of tutorials. Even tried many different methods of applying - and still barely improved or did it right lol)
Buttttt anyways this isn't about how bad I blow when it comes to lashes lol so I'm sorry I went a little off topic 😂 sooo yes, I do like these & like I said these really are great drug store lashes. They can look good on anyone & the stores they are sold at usually have many different styles. You might have to try a few pairs til you find what exactly it is that your looking for but once you do, your set. They aren't too pricey BUTTTT imo I think they should be priced a little less. Reason being is they aren't mink or special or anything & I believe they should be priced a little bit more affordably so that everyone of all incomes can afford them if they want to. (lashes can really up your make up look) and before anyone says anything about what I say im just guna put this out there and say no I'm not saying they are super expensive or anything of that sort, but what i am getting at is that all of the lash options you would get at like a rite aid, CVS, or walgreens are honestly overpriced. I believe they should be anywhere from a dollar less than they are marked up to even 5 or 6 bucks cheaper than they are marked... That is just my opinion tho and it sucks to spend 10 bucks on drug store lashes that your guna end up throwing away anyways or might f up and not even get one use out of! Anyways enough of my rant becuase these here really are descent lashes, they really are and honestly out of all the drug store lashes that Ive used and bought over the last 10 years these were by far the easiest to apply.
Hope everyone thats on here reading thru these is having a blessed day thus far! You a lie special and you are unique!
AND if no one told you today that you're beautiful...
P L E A S E
B E A U Ť I F U L
😍💕
Amy L.
Corinth, MS
Review for: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes, Other more...
I wear Kisses Lashes Everytime I go out. I love them. It's amazing how they make your face look younger and a over all glow. I truly love them because my lashes are so short that they are natural for me. I get the value package with six pairs of lashes and the are not expensive and the glue and tweezers came with it so it was a complete set. They worked prefect for me and I recommend them even if you don't wear them all the time. It's fun to glam up ur look every once in a while. So live it up even if u don't wear alot of make up. They make ur eyes pop. And who doesn't want a sprakle in their eyes. Do you Boo!! Lol!!
Sierra P.
Jim Thorpe
Review for: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes more...
These lashes are awesome! They look so natural and are very easy to apply with tweezers.. I don’t use the applier they give you, but the band is actually very thin and easy to adjust to your eye shape. One thing I wish wasn’t an issue was taking them off of the holder, they stick so well it rips off part of the lash so you have to be careful but they are absolutely a bang for your buck! A little bit of mascara and they blend so well!
lidia a.
Fort Worth
Review for: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes more...
I've always like this brand of eyelashes these are super affordable and look natural and plus if you take care of them well you an always reuse next time u see them at Walmart or cvs you should pick up and give them a try
Isabelle D.
Lebanon, OH
Review for: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes more...
These are the lashes I started wearing when I wanted to learn how to wear them. They are light weight and very blendable, these lashes are very inexpensive and are reusable up to 10 times if taken care of properly.  I do recommend these to anyone that likes that no makeup, makeup look and to beginners.
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
I love these lashes it took me a long time to be able to even apply them,  but its the in thing and I work in the beauty industry, so I got Kiss lashes and started working with them, they are amazing, I really have never even tried another brand yet, I am not saying that I won't, but these look so natural, and I love how Kiss has the black glue, it makes the lashes look more  real and helps with the liner look as well. I will always use kiss lashes, they are natural looking and then when you want that more dramatic beautiful stand out lash look, they have so many options to get just the look you want.
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
Review for: Other more...
I love their lashes. I have talked about these many times. When my friends ask what lashe sim wearing it is usually kiss. They are extremely affordable. Easy to apply. They last long if you take care of them. the longevity could be more than a week. I've bought mine mainly at Walmart and cvs. I do recommend these. They are affordable and beautiful. The packaging isn't much to look at but it's not as cheap as other brands packaging. I will buys these in the future.
Lisette G.
Review for: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes more...
Really love this brand of eyelashes they look very natural and are not expensive, I can buy them from any drug store close by. They are package nicely, I love how they look on and that they are not heavy at all almost feel and look like natural eyelashes plus very easy to put on.
Christina S.
Lake Mary
Review for: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes more...
THESE ARE PERFECT for everyday wear to work, school, grocery shopping, etc. I use these with the Ardell lashtite adhesive in black and I don't even need to wear eyeliner and it lasts for weeks! These lashes seriously cut my morning routine in half and I can sleep in an extra 30 minutes (who doesn't like more sleep?). They are reusable and really durable depending on the glue you use though. If you use what I use (Ardell Lashtite Adhesive), I would suggest getting the ardell lashfree adhesive remover to get rid of the left over gunk so you can reuse these! Other than that, just make sure you attach these lashes to your actual eyelashes and not your eyelid for a more natural look.
Madi N.
Johnstown, OH
I love this product. Being a new mom I’m not typically one that has time for face masks but this is so easy, there’s not way you could say no. It’s super easy and effective. I highly recommend these to any parent that needs a skin boost.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?