BY KISS #23 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • I have tried two different falsies this week Kiss... Be the first to answer!
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
Lea B.
Not bad but not my favorite. I don't like too much length at the inner corner of my eye, so these aren't quite what I like but close. Easier to put on and use than others I have tried, not a very thick band which I like. Fairly natural looking.
briseida S.
Compton, CA
Bought these and they look kind long in the box so pretty but once I applied they looked like my natural really thin eyelashes wasn’t what I expected and didn’t even read the box they were natural looking eyelashes but they’re ok for the price that I bought them plus good quality too 100% hair if you don’t have any this are for you
Jannele M.
Springdale
These are on the spot gorgeous. I have really tiny lashes and these Kiss false eyelashes make me look like i have REAL eyelashes! I love it. I have boxes of them all over my room
Dani J.
Saint Louis, MO
These lashes are Ah-mazing! They are super natural looking but definitely give your look that extra wow-factor. They feel like my own lashes. I could only wish my lashes were this long & full. They are also very affordable.
Perfect for day to day or a special event
MELISSA S.
These are nice! :) usually I like big thick fuller looking lashes but these looked just as nice on I thought! Can reuse them, up to 4 times or more. They weren't too big so I didn't have to cut the band at all. And I used them with DUO glue so they stayed on for hours at a time. Will purchase again!
Ambear R.
Waller, TX
These are my favorite lashes to date! I bought a pack of five pairs and I’ve used almost all of them! They look so natural and the band is small so it keeps them looking nice and pretty! I love them so much’
Alyssa H.
This was the first pair of false eyelashes I have tried. At the time, I felt like they were too dramatic and not natural as advertised. However, now that I have tried out a couple more pairs these are actually my favorites. They would be perfect if they were just a tad bit shorter!!
Jasmine V.
LOVE THESE SO MUCH ! They look so natural and so cute ! Bought these from my local Walmart. I always use this brand such a great product! I use these almost everyday ! My always go-to’s when I run out of eyelashes to use ! These are how the eyelashes look sorry don’t have a better picture !
Radha A.
Plano, TX
These are the lashes that I prefer to wear on a daily basis. They are so pretty and give a nice natural look , while still giving a good amount of volume. Definitely worth buying, and I always buy in bulk
Eva Y.
Phenix City, AL
Love these lashes especially if your in a pinch they have them so cheap at Walmart. They look natural as the band is thin so it doesn’t look bulky. Perfect for day time. Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shy
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Alyssa H.
I have just started using false eyelashes but they have been too much for me. Can anyone recommend a natural set that i can use to get used to them? So far I have tried Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shyand Ardell: Ardell Invisibands Demi Wisp Black Pictures below.
Sonja L.