BY KISS #23 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • I have tried two different falsies this week Kiss... Be the first to answer!
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
MELISSA S.
These are nice! :) usually I like big thick fuller looking lashes but these looked just as nice on I thought! Can reuse them, up to 4 times or more. They weren't too big so I didn't have to cut the band at all. And I used them with DUO glue so they stayed on for hours at a time. Will purchase again!
Gipsy O.
Son una herramienta que realzan cualquier maquillaje no irrita mis ojos, son fáciles de colocar y son cómodas y livianas, realzan mi mirada
Maria V.
Frankfort
These are the only kinds of lashes I wear because I can’t ever find any eyelashes that look natural! These are great for any occasion and aren’t heavy or obvious! Love love kiss’
Samantha T.
Florence
I love these lashes. I love them because they don't look like they are fake when you are wearing them. They really do look natural.
Chelsie C.
Dawson Creek
So pretty! I have a hard time applying lashes anyway but when I do get them on, they look wonderful.
Lisa Stephanie F.
Mchenry, IL
I’m totally obsessed with Kiss eyelashes, they are my favorite cause it looks so natural
Padee H.
Milwaukee
These are good for a natural makeup day... but honestly you can't tell whether or not u have lashes on because they are just so natural and light.
Kay T.
These are my second favorite to Ritzy. If you are looking for a everyday look these are perfect. It looks like I have on mascara.
Bethany P.
Stilwell
I really, really like Kiss falsies. They apply easily, work well and stay on all day. They're inexpensive as well!
Cynthia M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These lashes...😍 these are my go to for lashes for every occasion! They don’t itch, they stay on forever, and they can be blended into natural lashes to look so natural and feminine! I love these lashes!
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Alyssa H.
I have just started using false eyelashes but they have been too much for me. Can anyone recommend a natural set that i can use to get used to them? So far I have tried Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shyand Ardell: Ardell Invisibands Demi Wisp Black Pictures below.
Sonja L.