BY KISS #30 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Mariah L.
Sealy, TX
Some of my favorite lashes. They make my lashes look full without being over the top. They are also very lightweight and easy to apply.
Emilie C.
Love these lashes! My go to when I’m going out for the night, only thing that is annoying is when you take the lash off of the plastic it sometimes rips a piece of the lash off but other than that affordable and nice quality ☺️
Sarah G.
I use these almost daily. They look great. Make your lashes fuller without really being able to tell they are fake. They are a great price point.
Alexis R.
These are my all time favorite lashes. They feel so natural like I’m not even wearing lashes and look gorgeous yet natural.
Jasmine G.
Grand rapids, Mi
I like these eyelashes they’re really pretty but the kept fallling of me so I don’t think they’re the bedt
Domenique G.
Only eyelashes I use I like the way that flare out towards the end of the lash and it has a natrual but dramatic look at the same tine
Melissa P.
Coatesville , PA
I absolutely love these false lashes because they are so natural looking. They definitely don't look fake at all but give you the extra length and volume. Mine came with bonus glue which was really nice. They were very easy to put on and stayed on all day in perfect place. What I like most about these is I don't even notice I'm wearing false lashes, my eyes are very sensitive and I don't notice them at all. I highly recommend!
Tejada A.
Lawrence , MA
Kiss lashes are the most beautiful fake lashes and they look really natural and they are easy to apply I love to wear this lashesKiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
briseida S.
Compton, CA
Bought these and they look kind long in the box so pretty but once I applied they looked like my natural really thin eyelashes wasn’t what I expected and didn’t even read the box they were natural looking eyelashes but they’re ok for the price that I bought them plus good quality too 100% hair if you don’t have any this are for you
Megan R.
Fremont
Very on point lashes. They always come up off my eye but then again that could be a glue problem but they still good af
Sarah B.
Imperial, CA
Katelyn V.
Brianna J.
Mantua, OH
Okay I just purchased these, but I'm no good at falsies AT ALL. Lol. I heard a bunch of good reviews about the Kiss brand lashes about how pretty they are. So for first time lash users are these pretty easy to use??