BY KISS #92 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shy
  • "Kiss make some of my favorite lashes! They are easy to find, easy to use, great price and they work really well! Glue is okay most of the time. Not the best but you can find a good glue for a reasonable price. If you need lashes and don't want to pay for the really expensive ones, these are a great alternative. There are a lot of lashes out there and you can find these at just about every Wal-Mart and drug stores. 1 Pair for $2" in 128 reviews
  • "I love kiss lashes. They are very affordable yet great quality ! True to the name they are feather light and these add a bit of drama without being bam in your face ! " in 51 reviews
  • "These lashes are so beautiful. I usually don't wear them but when I do I get so many compliments..you can wear them out for a regular look and they won't look over the top. Super natural and comfortable." in 32 reviews
Jamie H.
Pearl River
I like these lashes a lot. They look natural with a small flair. I do have to trim the band a small bit though. Definitely recommend
Joanna G.
Conway
They’re my everyday lashes! The band it’s perfect and they look so natural on me. They’re at a reasonable price as well!
Jaden P.
Pine Hill
My first lashes and they’re really nice and not heavy.❤️☺️ It doesn’t even cost much and it is totally worth it.😍✨🤤
Ashley G.
I think they apply really easily, I like the natural look and these definitely have that. I reuse mine about 5-10 times sometimes more if I’m not lazy and clean them with coconut oil but once the mascara gets too built up I normally throw them away. I buy them at Ulta but they’re available at a lot of drugstores too.
Emily M.
kirkland, WA
These are probably some of my favorite lashes and my favorite brand. They aren't hard or stiff. Feel very natural and don't look super fake like other's I've tried. Very easy to put on once you master the art of fake lashes in general haha. And they are reasonably priced. Definitely recommend.
Edymar G.
Doral, FL
Muy naturales, fáciles de aplicar y pueden usarse varias veces! Sobretodo fácil de encontrar y a un precio insuperable
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
Tempe, AZ
These lashes are so natural looking and works perfect for my real lashes. Been using these lashes for a few months, no problems. Easy to apply and take off. They are very comfortable to wear as well.
Claire H.
Shakopee
These are seriously my FAVORITE lashes!  I don't have lashes natural, so I wear false lashes pretty much every day and these are the ones that I pick every single day.  I get so many compliments wearing these lashes, I either get asked how I grew my lashes this long, or if I get lash extensions.  They blend into your natural lashes so easily!  They are just long enough to give you a little something, but not long enough where they look super fake.  And the best part, I feel like they look better and more natural the more times I wear them!  I love this product and if they ever decide to discontinue this style I will seriously buy out the entire store, and then some.
Dianne B.
Greensboro, NC
Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shy
I love these lashes! They look very natural with a thin band line so honestly you don't even have to wear eyeliner
Sarena C.
this drugstore eyelash brand is my favorite because of how thin the band is and how natural it looks on my eyes the Herald on the eyelashes are so soft and they are easy to apply I definitely would recommend buying this!
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Alyssa H.
Do you guys have to trim these at all?

back