BY KISS #71 in False Lashes

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shy
  • "Kiss make some of my favorite lashes! They are easy to find, easy to use, great price and they work really well! Glue is okay most of the time. Not the best but you can find a good glue for a reasonable price. If you need lashes and don't want to pay for the really expensive ones, these are a great alternative. There are a lot of lashes out there and you can find these at just about every Wal-Mart and drug stores. 1 Pair for $2" in 128 reviews
  • "I love kiss lashes. They are very affordable yet great quality ! True to the name they are feather light and these add a bit of drama without being bam in your face ! " in 51 reviews
  • "These lashes are so beautiful. I usually don't wear them but when I do I get so many compliments..you can wear them out for a regular look and they won't look over the top. Super natural and comfortable." in 32 reviews
Isabelle D.
Lebanon, OH
I wore these lashes at my winter formal and they were spectacular.   They weren't too expensive but for one pair of lashes I dont know if they were worth the price I paid. I paid about 3.00 something at my local Kroger. but they were so pretty and I always think a pair of lashes makes a look! I diffidently recommend
Namira N.
Mcallen , TX
Simple yet full. My favorite duo in lashes. I will recommend these and the price is awesome
Madi P.
Wadena
These false lashes go on easily and and look very natural and real. I have gotten many many compliments while wearing them and they sit very comfortably on my eyes
Savannah W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Easy to work with, great price, not full enough for my taste but they are gorgeous, just wish there was more volume
Bailey G.
Orange, TX
I purchased these because I couldn’t find any Ritzys which are my fave! I liked them for the most part except they were a little flimsy so a little difficult to apply.
Tonya W.
I have a love-hate relationship with these lashes. They’re beautiful when I get them on but getting them on can be a pain. I have round, down turned eyes and the band isn’t quite as flexible as I would like. It’s a great, beautiful inexpensive lash when you get them on right.
Andrea E.
Albuquerque
These are my favorite style of lashes by kiss. I have small eyes so these don’t overpower my eyes or my eye look and give me the perfect amount of volume and drama. I have repurchased these several times and would again. For my girls with big eyes or that are looking for more drama, the “flirty” ones are perfect.
CHELSEA B.
Kiss makes a wide variety of glass eye lashes. I like the ones that look more naturals. My favorite is the flirty ones but I have tried these as well. They do look more natural. I recommend them if you want a natural look. That is what type of look I tend to go for, but at the same time sometimes I like changing it up a bit.
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
These lashes were very easy to apply and looked great on my eyes. They gave me more of a natural effect! My only complaint is that I wasn’t able to use them a second time! After I took them off, they started to fall apart and I had to toss them!
Whitney S.
These lashes are beautiful. They look so natural and fluffy while giving extra length and volume. They cost is great and they work for multiple uses. The packaging could use some work, once you un box them there is no top so there is no way to keep them secure. They are fairly easy to apple and quiet comfortable as far as falsies go.
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Alyssa H.
Do you guys have to trim these at all?

back