BY KISS #71 in False Lashes

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shy
  • "Kiss make some of my favorite lashes! They are easy to find, easy to use, great price and they work really well! Glue is okay most of the time. Not the best but you can find a good glue for a reasonable price. If you need lashes and don't want to pay for the really expensive ones, these are a great alternative. There are a lot of lashes out there and you can find these at just about every Wal-Mart and drug stores. 1 Pair for $2" in 128 reviews
  • "I love kiss lashes. They are very affordable yet great quality ! True to the name they are feather light and these add a bit of drama without being bam in your face ! " in 51 reviews
  • "These lashes are so beautiful. I usually don't wear them but when I do I get so many compliments..you can wear them out for a regular look and they won't look over the top. Super natural and comfortable." in 32 reviews
Heidi C.
Gunnison, CO
I wanted lashes that looked natural and where easy to apply. This was a great success. I would get these again
Kailyn S.
Lisbon, CT
I love Kiss eyelashes, but this design doesn't make enough of a difference to even be worth putting on
Nae F.
South Brunswick Township
Light and airy. I would have preferred if they were more wispy but that's just my preference.
Agnes A.
Vantaa
My very first false lashes and I absolutely fell in love! I used it very often back when I first purchased them.
Courtney M.
I love wearing these lashes to enjoy a natural look. I typically wear with light shadows or just liner. They stay pretty well with the KISS lash adhesive.
Stormy C.
These lashes are ok but I wish they were a little longer cause in pictures you can barely see them
Lauren F.
Love how inexpensive they are. Perfect for beginners very easy to apply. Doesn't last very long because the lash bands are very thin. Would probably last for one to two uses.
Kemmie A.
Beltsville, MD
Very natural looking. I bought mine from Walgreens and it is a little pricey for $6.99. I would recommend if you're willing to spend a little extra.
Lauren G.
Mansfield, TX
Unfortunately, I just don't love these lashes. These are decently priced, but they aren't cheap. I find these lashes to be cumbersome in application, and I don't enjoy the application with the strips of these lashes. I will say that these lashes can be beautiful, but they definitely aren't for beginners. Even as someone who is quite experienced with false lashes, I found these to be more difficult than other lash brands.
Jenifer N.
For some reason, the lashes didn't want to stay attached to my eyes! It was hard to work with. I don't know if it's the lashes or the glue it came with. But the lashes did feel nice and lightweight. And the band was thin. I wouldn't buy again, my heart is to Ardell.
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Alyssa H.
Do you guys have to trim these at all?

back