BY KISS

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shy
  • "Kiss make some of my favorite lashes! They are easy to find, easy to use, great price and they work really well! Glue is okay most of the time. Not the best but you can find a good glue for a reasonable price. If you need lashes and don't want to pay for the really expensive ones, these are a great alternative. There are a lot of lashes out there and you can find these at just about every Wal-Mart and drug stores. 1 Pair for $2" in 128 reviews
  • "I love kiss lashes. They are very affordable yet great quality ! True to the name they are feather light and these add a bit of drama without being bam in your face ! " in 51 reviews
  • "These lashes are so beautiful. I usually don't wear them but when I do I get so many compliments..you can wear them out for a regular look and they won't look over the top. Super natural and comfortable." in 32 reviews
Courtney M.
I love wearing these lashes to enjoy a natural look. I typically wear with light shadows or just liner. They stay pretty well with the KISS lash adhesive.
Stormy C.
These lashes are ok but I wish they were a little longer cause in pictures you can barely see them
Heidi C.
Gunnison, CO
I wanted lashes that looked natural and where easy to apply. This was a great success. I would get these again
Lauren G.
Mansfield, TX
Unfortunately, I just don't love these lashes. These are decently priced, but they aren't cheap. I find these lashes to be cumbersome in application, and I don't enjoy the application with the strips of these lashes. I will say that these lashes can be beautiful, but they definitely aren't for beginners. Even as someone who is quite experienced with false lashes, I found these to be more difficult than other lash brands.
Jenifer N.
For some reason, the lashes didn't want to stay attached to my eyes! It was hard to work with. I don't know if it's the lashes or the glue it came with. But the lashes did feel nice and lightweight. And the band was thin. I wouldn't buy again, my heart is to Ardell.
Natalie P.
These are a little bit to natural for me. The band is extremely thin so it's not uncomfortable to wear but I still prefer other brands like Ardell. I also like that the band is not extremely noticeable
Heather D.
These didnt add much to my lashes, they were super stuck to the package so they got a little damafed when i removed em
Lillian G.
Bakersfield, CA
These lashes used to be my favorite natural lashes, but the last couple times I've bought them they have disappointed me. The bands would not stick to the inner corners of my eyes no matter what methods or lash glues I used. I don't think I would recommend these anymore after these disappointments.
Tanha R.
This lash is very light weight and soft. When i wear it I don't feel anything heavy on my eyelids. Basically i can use it as a regular use. It comes with a little eyelash glue tube.
👑Alexis👑 T.
Wilmington
I really love these lashes because they’re super full if you get the full ones and they’re super natural if you get the other ones and the band is thin so it looks more natural and I and it’s more able to shape to your eye shape and it looks so real on and they stayed on for as long as you need them
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Alyssa H.
I have just started using false eyelashes but they have been too much for me. Can anyone recommend a natural set that i can use to get used to them? So far I have tried Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shyand Ardell: Ardell Invisibands Demi Wisp Black Pictures below.
Katelyn V.
Alyssa H.
Do you guys have to trim these at all?