BY KISS #93 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shy
  • "Kiss make some of my favorite lashes! They are easy to find, easy to use, great price and they work really well! Glue is okay most of the time. Not the best but you can find a good glue for a reasonable price. If you need lashes and don't want to pay for the really expensive ones, these are a great alternative. There are a lot of lashes out there and you can find these at just about every Wal-Mart and drug stores. 1 Pair for $2" in 128 reviews
  • "I love kiss lashes. They are very affordable yet great quality ! True to the name they are feather light and these add a bit of drama without being bam in your face ! " in 51 reviews
  • "These lashes are so beautiful. I usually don't wear them but when I do I get so many compliments..you can wear them out for a regular look and they won't look over the top. Super natural and comfortable." in 32 reviews
Kelly V.
Oakdale, MN
Recently got a box from the Influenster app and got some kiss lashes . I feel that this lashes will look good if I wasn’t trying to go for a glam look, or for people who don’t wanna wear more of dramatic lashes. For me I like to wear more of dramatic lashes but overall they are great!
Shiane R.
Lehigh Acres , FL
Durability is good, and it's definitely for people who love the natural eyelash look. Other than that though i do recommend them!
Yulia N.
Calgary
I used to love them more tbh. When they first came out they were the best on the marked. Liked natural, didn't fall apart and kept the shape. But last pair I got definitely feel diffrent. Still looked great, but they didn't hold the shape and after only one use I had to throw them out.
Katie L.
Tucson
One of my favorite styles, glamorous but still manages to be natural. Nice and comfortable lash band
Ashten N.
Webster, Tx
Beautiful. But its hard to get thwm off without breaking them. The band is thin and clear so thats a plus but they have them stuck so hard to the plastic that it is hard to get them off.
Karrie B.
united states
Very pretty but very subtle. If you want an everyday lash, this would be a great product to get. They stick well and look real.
Monique M.
Waldorf, MD
These are great for someone who has very thin, short lashes. I don't have very long or super thick lashes but they were full enough to keep these from looking flattering. There are other styles, so perhaps that's a place to try, but not for me!
Madison F.
Shawnee
They looked so natural and were absolutely comfortable. They weren’t “in your face” type of lashes. They are subtle and a good addition to your eye makeup. They are a tad bit long but you can always trim them. I would buy them again, yes. They are great
Tiana D.
Brooklyn, NY
The band on the lashes are super thin and the lashes are to straight it don’t have a curl to them
Padee H.
Milwaukee
These are good for a natural makeup day... but honestly you can't tell whether or not u have lashes on because they are just so natural and light.
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Alyssa H.
Do you guys have to trim these at all?

back