BY KISS #30 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Katie N.
Meridian, MS
These weren't all tha great. I quit using them and I wouldn't recommend them at all. To be honest E.L.F. Lashes are much better
Kayla H.
Lake City, FL
i got these in hopes to put them on a bride, but after application they looked so fake and just not good. if you're into straight lashes then these will be good for you, but if you want something natural and pretty don't recommend at all.
Krystel P.
Loved the look of these lashes, but they were the hardest to apply. The product says a natural look and it appears so but the lash band is stiff and makes applying difficult.
Amanda P.
Aberdeen, SD
These arnt my favorite lashes. The edges come up often and they don't look good after 3 wears. They were just kind of an awkward pair of lashes.
Mindy N.
San Jose, CA
These made my lashes look so natural and at the same time longer. It is my favorite fake lashes at the moment. For people who wants a natural lash look then you should buy this.
Monica C.
Hollywood
I'm a beginner and for the life of me can't figure how to make them stay on. I've watched videos and still haven't been able to use them.
Nakia B.
Macedonia , OH
I did not like these Kiss lashes. The band was too stiff. It was very difficult to put them on and the lash glue that came with them had dried out. Unusable. I will not be purchasing these again
Emma B.
Swadlincote, Derbyshire
Not the greatest lashes, quite stiff so make it hard to apply and my natural lashes still come through the top of these once they were on.
Bret D.
Alice, TX
Not my favorite lashes by kiss because I like my lashes to be long but these are good and very easy to put on.
Erica G.
Kansas City, KS
Lashes are nice when on very natural get complimented all the time will purchase again and again!!.
Sarah B.
Imperial, CA
Katelyn V.
Brianna J.
Mantua, OH
Okay I just purchased these, but I'm no good at falsies AT ALL. Lol. I heard a bunch of good reviews about the Kiss brand lashes about how pretty they are. So for first time lash users are these pretty easy to use??