BY KISS #34 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shy
  • "Kiss make some of my favorite lashes! They are easy to find, easy to use, great price and they work really well! Glue is okay most of the time. Not the best but you can find a good glue for a reasonable price. If you need lashes and don't want to pay for the really expensive ones, these are a great alternative. There are a lot of lashes out there and you can find these at just about every Wal-Mart and drug stores. 1 Pair for $2" in 128 reviews
  • "I love kiss lashes. They are very affordable yet great quality ! True to the name they are feather light and these add a bit of drama without being bam in your face ! " in 51 reviews
  • "These lashes are so beautiful. I usually don't wear them but when I do I get so many compliments..you can wear them out for a regular look and they won't look over the top. Super natural and comfortable." in 32 reviews
Muslimah ❤.
Philadelphia
I dont like these lashes, The style of the lash is too thin and is to natural for my liking. I wont buy again.
Haley N.
Mobile, AL
I keep trying kiss lashes and keep getting disappointed. From the adhesive to the actual blendability I am not impressed.
ashley b.
Roe, AR
Absolutely hated these they were awful to put on looked a hot mess DO NOT BUY THESE. They are pure garbage
Katie N.
Meridian, MS
These weren't all tha great. I quit using them and I wouldn't recommend them at all. To be honest E.L.F. Lashes are much better
Kayla H.
Lake City, FL
i got these in hopes to put them on a bride, but after application they looked so fake and just not good. if you're into straight lashes then these will be good for you, but if you want something natural and pretty don't recommend at all.
Krystel P.
Loved the look of these lashes, but they were the hardest to apply. The product says a natural look and it appears so but the lash band is stiff and makes applying difficult.
Amanda P.
Aberdeen, SD
These arnt my favorite lashes. The edges come up often and they don't look good after 3 wears. They were just kind of an awkward pair of lashes.
Mindy N.
San Jose, CA
These made my lashes look so natural and at the same time longer. It is my favorite fake lashes at the moment. For people who wants a natural lash look then you should buy this.
sara z.
When I first started using lashes these were the first ones I bought. They looked natural but long. I wouldn't purchase again due to the fact I'd rather buy lashes that are a bit for voluminous. I'd recommend for someone that doesn't have long lashes but just wants length.
Sheena G.
Orleans
Not crazy about these lashes. Maybe it was just the style, but not very noticeable. They didn’t want to curve with the shape of my eye.
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Alyssa H.
Do you guys have to trim these at all?