BY KISS #23 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • I have tried two different falsies this week Kiss... Be the first to answer!
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
Haley N.
Mobile, AL
I keep trying kiss lashes and keep getting disappointed. From the adhesive to the actual blendability I am not impressed.
ashley b.
Roe, AR
Absolutely hated these they were awful to put on looked a hot mess DO NOT BUY THESE. They are pure garbage
Katie N.
Meridian, MS
These weren't all tha great. I quit using them and I wouldn't recommend them at all. To be honest E.L.F. Lashes are much better
Kayla H.
Lake City, FL
i got these in hopes to put them on a bride, but after application they looked so fake and just not good. if you're into straight lashes then these will be good for you, but if you want something natural and pretty don't recommend at all.
Krystel P.
Loved the look of these lashes, but they were the hardest to apply. The product says a natural look and it appears so but the lash band is stiff and makes applying difficult.
Amanda P.
Aberdeen, SD
These arnt my favorite lashes. The edges come up often and they don't look good after 3 wears. They were just kind of an awkward pair of lashes.
Mindy N.
San Jose, CA
These made my lashes look so natural and at the same time longer. It is my favorite fake lashes at the moment. For people who wants a natural lash look then you should buy this.
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
Awful product! They looked super fake and very hard to apply! I got hem at Walmart for $6 and want buy again.
Kristina R.
Bought these ar my local walgreens and I was not very impressed with them. Only got one lash off the pan and it bent into and unforgiving shape. Flimsy and didn't apply well. I set them aside and got a pair of sephora lashes
Monica C.
Hollywood, AL
I'm a beginner and for the life of me can't figure how to make them stay on. I've watched videos and still haven't been able to use them.
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Alyssa H.
I have just started using false eyelashes but they have been too much for me. Can anyone recommend a natural set that i can use to get used to them? So far I have tried Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shyand Ardell: Ardell Invisibands Demi Wisp Black Pictures below.
Sonja L.