BY KISS #71 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shy
  • "Kiss make some of my favorite lashes! They are easy to find, easy to use, great price and they work really well! Glue is okay most of the time. Not the best but you can find a good glue for a reasonable price. If you need lashes and don't want to pay for the really expensive ones, these are a great alternative. There are a lot of lashes out there and you can find these at just about every Wal-Mart and drug stores. 1 Pair for $2" in 128 reviews
  • "I love kiss lashes. They are very affordable yet great quality ! True to the name they are feather light and these add a bit of drama without being bam in your face ! " in 51 reviews
  • "These lashes are so beautiful. I usually don't wear them but when I do I get so many compliments..you can wear them out for a regular look and they won't look over the top. Super natural and comfortable." in 32 reviews
Dianne B.
Greensboro, NC
Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shy
I love these lashes! They look very natural with a thin band line so honestly you don't even have to wear eyeliner
Vanessa A.
Easy to apply and remove. It feel lightweight and looks very natural. A great everyday lash to wear with or with out makeup.  The great thing about this lash is the price. Really a good deal and you are able to reuse for at least 10 wears!
Jenna D.
Elsinore, UT
These are the only lashes I’ve ever bought and I think I’ll keep it that way. They last me so lon and I can keep using them if they are in good condition! Love the band and how easy they are to apply!
Caelyn P.
Hands down my favorite natural looking lashes that I can wear daily and during the day without feeling too ridiculous.
Megan A.
Toronto
I absolutely love these lashes! The shy style are a more natural look and look very nice! This just goes to show that you don’t need to spend a bunch of money in order to have a great product! I am always buying these!
kaysie l.
Round Rock
these are my favorite because it’s halfway between natural and glamorous so perfect for day time.
Brandi S.
New Orleans
The Kiss natural lashes are beautiful. They are soft to the touch and look like your natural lashes slightly enhanced. They are very affordable and an excellent buy for the price. Great for people how are learning to apply lashes.
Taylor J.
Bealeton
I love Kiss lashes! The bands of the lash are not too thick but also not super thin. I love the Shy style. This is my go-to everyday lash. If you’re looking for a natural but still lengthy lash then these are perfect for you.
Myisha B.
San Antonio
I’m not typically a fan on false lashes on myself because I feel like no matter how hard I try, I look like Cousin It’s baby parked itself on my eyeballs. Dramatic, I know, but it’s pretty accurate. That was until I tried these! They’re a natural density and length. What makes them amazing is that they are tapered at the ends versus the typical blunt cut you see on a lot of synthetic lashes.Kiss has some other styles in their Looks So Natural line that I’ll have to get my hands on. I’ve only been able to find this particular style at Walgreens and Walmart.
Teresa A.
Newark
My first experience with lashes was not the best but then I purchased these, and I use the 30 second glue. It WORKS WONDERS. it always give me that natural lash look. I have been using them for about a year now. As long as you take care of them you will be fine. I actually need new pairs, so Kiss feel free to send me some 🤗
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Alyssa H.
Do you guys have to trim these at all?