BY KISS #30 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
josie m.
Odessa
I love love love these falsies! They are easy to put on and aren't so heavy in my eyelids and they last me a good 2 weeks
Sky G.
Bristol, Somerset
These lashes are really cute, they're thin and natural looking, great for everyday look and is easy to use
Alexis R.
These are my all time favorite lashes. They feel so natural like I’m not even wearing lashes and look gorgeous yet natural.
Melissa P.
Coatesville , PA
I absolutely love these false lashes because they are so natural looking. They definitely don't look fake at all but give you the extra length and volume. Mine came with bonus glue which was really nice. They were very easy to put on and stayed on all day in perfect place. What I like most about these is I don't even notice I'm wearing false lashes, my eyes are very sensitive and I don't notice them at all. I highly recommend!
Tejada A.
Lawrence , MA
Kiss lashes are the most beautiful fake lashes and they look really natural and they are easy to apply I love to wear this lashesKiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
Courtney I.
Red Wing, MN
I haven’t tried many other brands or styles of false lashes, because I’m so in love with these. They are the perfect go-to lashes. They aren’t too dramatic, but DEFINITELY pull together a look. The band is pretty nice, and I find I can reuse them multiple times. Also the price is really cheap compared to a lot of other brands.
Tania S.
These lashes are very high quality, I prefer these than the Ardell ones. These are more realistic and more manageable to put on. The packaging is nice and neat and I feel that the adhesive part of the lash is way better too, and it’s easiest to remove the adhesive.
Casey B.
These are perfection! I work as a freelance makeup artist and the "Shy" style is my go-to for all of my brides. They add just the right amount of volume and length without looking overly dramatic. The band is light and comfortable and completely disappears into the lash line once you add a little bit of eyeliner.
Rebecca S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Kiss is one of my favorite kinds of lashes. They are so affordable and So naturally beautiful on my eyes.. I never have problems with them lifting or coming off throughout the day and they last a very long time. Great lashes for an affordable price.
Gracemarie T.
Concord
I never wear eyelashes because I feel weird but I love these, they looked natural and not exaggerated. I will def buy again.
Sarah B.
Imperial, CA
Katelyn V.
Brianna J.
Mantua, OH
Okay I just purchased these, but I'm no good at falsies AT ALL. Lol. I heard a bunch of good reviews about the Kiss brand lashes about how pretty they are. So for first time lash users are these pretty easy to use??