BY KISS #27 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • I have tried two different falsies this week Kiss... Be the first to answer!
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shy
  • "Kiss make some of my favorite lashes! They are easy to find, easy to use, great price and they work really well! Glue is okay most of the time. Not the best but you can find a good glue for a reasonable price. If you need lashes and don't want to pay for the really expensive ones, these are a great alternative. There are a lot of lashes out there and you can find these at just about every Wal-Mart and drug stores. 1 Pair for $2" in 128 reviews
  • "I love kiss lashes. They are very affordable yet great quality ! True to the name they are feather light and these add a bit of drama without being bam in your face ! " in 51 reviews
  • "These lashes are so beautiful. I usually don't wear them but when I do I get so many compliments..you can wear them out for a regular look and they won't look over the top. Super natural and comfortable." in 32 reviews
Bianca G.
Phoenix
They are so inexpensive and so pretty. Totally worth the price I love using them they are so pretty. I love using them for an everyday look
Jaquelin G.
Denver
These lashes are easy to apply and look extremely natural! I love how durable they are as well!
Kristine J.
Jersey City, NJ
I like these because they are very natural looking and short enough to fit on my eye shape
Nichole C.
Vancouver
I absolutely love these lashes. They look so natural and the band is just perfect. I like a thin band and they’re easy to apply. I barely had to trim them at all plus they’re affordable. My other favorite pair is sultry.
Zenaida T.
San Diego , CA
I love this product because it really does look natural! Pair this with Revlon's black lash glue. The band is almost invisible! It's easy to apply with tweezers and an eyelash curler. I would definitely recommend to my friends! 😍
Sheila C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
These were a bit long for me, but with a little trimming and gently bending, they fit just right. They weren't too long to wear with my glasses either!
Amberleigh D.
Jeffersonville, IN
Obsessed with these lashes! I just stopped getting lash extensions, but my friends would never know thanks to Kiss Lashes! I bought mine at Walmart and the value is incredibly for the price. These lashes hold their own next to the most expensive lashes in my beauty box!
Mindy C.
Johnson City, TN
These lashes are perfect for a soft, natural, or romantic eye look! Some of the most lightweight lashes I've ever used! Excellent quality for a great price! Super easy to apply! I buy several of the multi-packs at a time because I use them so often on clients!
Melissa p.
34864 Mission Boulevard apt 232 Union city CA
The best false eyelashes I've had, they look super natural and I feel sexy when I use them
Alisia H.
My favorite pair of lashes to purchase! I love these lashes so much I cannot recommend them enough. They are so comfortable I personally never have to cut my lashes when I buy a pair of these. I would definitely recommend them they are very much worth the price that they are.
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Alyssa H.
Do you guys have to trim these at all?