BY KISS #25 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
Shy by Kiss are my favorite falsies! I must say- I'm that girl who wears false lashes almost daily. However, I still want a somewhat natural look. THESE are the ones to grab! Most people have no idea I'm wearing false lashes... I'm constantly asked what mascara I use- ha!! They're affordable and so very lightweight! I can wear them for 12 hours straight and completely forget I have them on! I don't even want to think about how many sets of these I've already purchased... thankfully some stores do carry them in a 5 pack!
Jasmine V.
Houston
LOVE THESE SO MUCH ! They look so natural and so cute ! Bought these from my local Walmart. I always use this brand such a great product! I use these almost everyday ! My always go-to’s when I run out of eyelashes to use ! These are how the eyelashes look sorry don’t have a better picture !
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
This is one of the brand of lashes I use the most. They’re great quality and as long as you take care of them properly they’ll last you multiple uses. I do prefer the thick banded ones over ones without and the longer the better! They’re tapered perfectly and it makes them look completely natural. They’re very reasonably priced and available pretty much anywhere. Huge selection too!
👑Alexis👑 T.
Wilmington
I really love these lashes because they’re super full if you get the full ones and they’re super natural if you get the other ones and the band is thin so it looks more natural and I and it’s more able to shape to your eye shape and it looks so real on and they stayed on for as long as you need them
Fernanda M.
here’s the thing, my issue isn’t with the actual lash it’s with the lash band. the lash is soft and definitely looks amazing but the band ends up getting misshaped and looking awkward on the lash line. the inner corner sticks up and won’t stay in place. this is definitely a single use lash
Jessica H.
I love how versatile these lashes are. They’re so natural looking and they blend well with your own lashes as well. I also like how you’re able to stack these and you won’t even be able to tell, and they won’t look heavy on your eyes. Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shy
Susan H.
Malverne, NY
Having short eyelashes, I must either apply mascara or glue on false lashes. Both of which gives me the full look. I go with this Shy by Kiss every chance I can get. It's easy to apply with the purchase of their glue. I wish I can wear them all the time but it is pricey.
Stephanie T.
Galion
I bought every style they had in this collection. The band is super comfortable and they look amazing. I have expensive lashes and I still find myself going for these more often. The glue they sell I’m not a fan of but these lashes are beautiful and saves you money.
Melissa P.
Coatesville, PA
I absolutely love these false lashes because they are so natural looking. They definitely don't look fake at all but give you the extra length and volume. Mine came with bonus glue which was really nice. They were very easy to put on and stayed on all day in perfect place. What I like most about these is I don't even notice I'm wearing false lashes, my eyes are very sensitive and I don't notice them at all. I highly recommend!
KIMI W.
Lightweight lashes that are tapered to look more natural. I am a false lash newbie, and I am loving these! They are super affordable, at around $3, and they have a great, thin band. I will buy these again, for sure! They are great for daily wear, or can be glammed up! I am finding the glue makes ALL THE DIFFERENCE when applying these. I got a black glue to camouflage, but that was a bad idea for a newbie. It was a mess. Get a good clear or white glue that dries clear! Practice makes better and YouTube tutorials are your friend!
Sarah B.
Imperial, CA
Katelyn V.
Brianna J.
Mantua, OH
Okay I just purchased these, but I'm no good at falsies AT ALL. Lol. I heard a bunch of good reviews about the Kiss brand lashes about how pretty they are. So for first time lash users are these pretty easy to use??