BY KISS #27 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
These are my favorite lashes. I would wear them all the time if I could. They are so pretty and sexy and sorts glam, I'm my opinion.
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.
Smithfield, RI
Had to wear these for my senior pictures and they held up and we're perfect. They looked very natural and were very comfortable.
Luna N.
Luna N.
Petaluma, CA
Super low-key and adorable. Almost makes you look as though you have eyelash extensions, which is all the rage. Love Kiss lashes
Emily S.
Emily S.
Waterford, PA
Absolutely LOVE these lashes! No one ever knows if they are my real lashes or not 🙂 Soo easy to apply for such a great price !
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Bay City, MI
These are a cheep alternative if you don't want to pay a lot of money. But I would stick with MAC all the way for eyelashes !
Brytni A.
Brytni A.
Las Vegas, NV
Natural look, so its very accurate in the name. Very light and barely noticeable unless you tell someone you're wearing them.
by far, these are one of the best lashes ive ever used. They keep a soft natural look, but also make your eyes look amazing!
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Church Hill, TN
These lashes are absolutely amazing. They are so light you barely feel they are on your eyes. The style shy is my favorite.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Palmdale, CA
I use these on a day that I wear minimal makeup and I don't want anything dramatic. Very cute not too long. Just perfect
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Aurora , Co
Another they I put on my face everyday! I've always had little eyelashes, I put these bad boys on and I feel beautiful!!
Sarah B.
Imperial, CA
Lily K.
Lily K.
Iowa
Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would recommend over these?😊