BY KISS #30 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Madison W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all of the kiss lashes! They look beautiful on the eyes. They are affordable and perform perfectly! I think these are just as good as more expensive lashes! I would definitely recommend these lashes to others!
Alexandra R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kiss Lashes are one of my favorite drugstore lashes. I bought them in CVS. I love the price and quality. You can reuse them a couple of times before disposing them. I love how natural they look in my clients. It comes with glue. Great.
Stephanie B.
Harrison, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Being newer to the lash game these lashes were pretty easy to apply. They lasted all day, I have repurchased these twice and use the for special occasions. I would buy these again or recommend them to a friend.
Careesa R.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think that these are a great go to lashes especially for beginners like myself. They are truly feather light and makes it easy to feel like they are your own after a short time. I would definitely buy again.
Gena M.
Lancaster, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a huge fan of falsies but I like these. I didn't have to cut the lash band to make it fit my eye. They're a little too big and over power my eyeshadow so I opt for these when I'm not doing eyeshadow.
Brittany H.
springfield
I love these lashes! As an amateur makeup artist, I do weddings and events, and I swear by these. I always put these on my clients and they always look very natural and are impressed by the lashes. Even people who "hate" falsies, have asked me what brand I'm using. Love love love them.
Estefany V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really beautiful lashes! They are so cute i love them. The packaging is really nice. They look really natural but yet so thin. I’m a first time user but i would use them again! And yes i would buy them.
Autumn X.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My other favorite false lash brand! Also very lightweight and natural looking, they don't feel very heavy on they eyelids at all. Very easy to apply and they look very nice. Will continue to purchase!!
Amanda F.
Bluefield, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't want dramatic lashes, just something that looks natural! So when I feel like something different these are my go tos! They are super easy to apply and stay on! I would recommend these for sure!
Kaylie H.
Mount Vernon, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lashes are my favorite! I always have a pair for a night out, they're so natural looking but so extra at the same time! I love everything about these lashes! So easy to put on and last all night!
Sarah B.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Desiree W.
El Paso
Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones which I love but I want really big ones for when I go out