BY KISS #23 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • I have tried two different falsies this week Kiss... Be the first to answer!
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shy
These lashes are very good for when I'm looking for a very very natural look, these lashes aren't good if I want to look more on the glamorous side. However they are really good they last a long time in me and I never have trouble with putting them on and they fit my eye shape really good, I never have to trim them.
Alexa F.
Livingston
These are the first lashes I've ever used and they were pretty easy to apply! It's definitely looks how the box says; shy & natural. Don't go for these if you want something glam. These are great for an every day look and you can use them more than once. I would buy again!
Kayla H.
Lake City, FL
i got these in hopes to put them on a bride, but after application they looked so fake and just not good. if you're into straight lashes then these will be good for you, but if you want something natural and pretty don't recommend at all.
Tania S.
These lashes are very high quality, I prefer these than the Ardell ones. These are more realistic and more manageable to put on. The packaging is nice and neat and I feel that the adhesive part of the lash is way better too, and it’s easiest to remove the adhesive.
Sarah S.
Rock Springs , WY
Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shy I love these lashes they are great for beginners & add a little bit more Vava Voom if you're wanting a light & flirty look & they are amazing for your wedding makeup look....that's what I used them for & they were perfect!!
Elsy A.
Bronx , NY
I have a huge love for these lashes. They make your eyes look amazing and flattering. The band is very thin which is HUGE plus. They are easy to apply, very affordable. Definitely recommend this style for those who want that vavavoom, but not over the top.
Candice J.
Absolutely loved these lashes. Couldn’t have been happier with them. I did trim them a bit to fit my eyelid. They added just the perfect amount of pop to my lashes they needed. They were fairly priced
Crystal R.
Concord, CA
I used this las for the first time over the weekend cause I forgot my lashes at him and I was impressed. Very comfortable. I did like the natural look, even tho I'm more of a dramatic look type of person. But overall, I like how easy it was to apply them.
Nia G.
Tallahassee
I loved the lashes themselves they were stelar. but they weren't the right ones for my eyes. I have rather large eyes and they would not stick to the inner corner. I got everything perfectly on the lash line and the inner corner would just lift.
Tiffany H.
These have become my favorite lashes! Not only are the affordable but, they can be re-used. Very soft & such a real lash feeling. You hardly even know you are wearing false lashes because, they are so light-weight. Will definitely be re-purchasing!
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Alyssa H.
I have just started using false eyelashes but they have been too much for me. Can anyone recommend a natural set that i can use to get used to them? So far I have tried Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shyand Ardell: Ardell Invisibands Demi Wisp Black Pictures below.
Sonja L.