BY KISS #27 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Jessica I.
Jessica I.
Los Angeles, CA
These are the most natural looking lashes I have ever tried and I love them they are perfect and I love the clear bad giving you that natural look
Kharli W.
Kharli W.
Cleveland, OH
These are my favorite lashes & they look so natural. The only bad thing is that they aren't very flexible, but other than that they're very nice.
Briana H.
Briana H.
Manhattan, KS
These are some of my favorite lashes! They give me a sassy look it not too much! I can use these as everyday lashes without looking over the top.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Aberdeen, SD
These arnt my favorite lashes. The edges come up often and they don't look good after 3 wears. They were just kind of an awkward pair of lashes.
Saray S.
Saray S.
Porter, TX
These are my faveorite everyday lashes. They give you the perfect amount out volume without making you look like you're about to go clubbing.
Odalys B.
Odalys B.
Fontana, CA
Looked great and made a beautiful natural look on my eyes. Also was great to wear to an amusement park that did not come off the whole day.
Heidy E.
Heidy E.
Panorama City, CA
I love these lashes! I have long lashes but they're very sparse. When I want to kick it up a notch these are my favorite lashes to put on!
Amber J.
Amber J.
Niles, MI
These are so gorgeous for everyday lashes! They look so unbelievably natural! They stay on all day, they are good quality for the price!
Amy T.
Amy T.
Fort Myers, FL
These lashes are great very soft easy to handle looks very natural. Love that it does t feel as heavy as some others that I have tried.
Kenzie E.
Kenzie E.
Portland, OR
These are not bad for their price. They easily blend into my eyelashes without much fiddling cos of the shorter length of the fake lash
Sarah B.
Imperial, CA
Lily K.
Lily K.
Iowa
Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would recommend over these?😊