BY KISS #30 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Jessica L.
Sound Beach, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My eyes are kind of almond shaped and on the smaller side, and these lashes don't look ridiculous on my eyes. They look somewhat natural (if you trim them to fit your eye) they have a thin and and I like them. I would recommend these
Keva P.
Smyrna, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lashes are great for beginners because they give you a natural look to where no one would question your lashes. They are easy to apply and don't weigh your eye down
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dru G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lashes are so natural looking and soooo pretty for everyday use. They really make my eyes stand out. They're super affordable and they can last a long time with the proper care and handling. I love shy lashes from kiss!
Aaliyah D.
N Brunswick, NJ
I love the shy lashes by KISS. The lashes just look so natural to me. I don't usually wear lashes but when i do i buy these. At walmart they cost $2.47. I total recommend these lashes for anybody that's looking for a natural look.
Samantha A.
These were the first false lashes I ever bought. Still probably the lightest lashes I've used, and they give a nice natural look. Perfect for those who want just a little more volume. Be careful, though. They are a bit delicate.
Carolina C.
Boyds, MD
If I'm going to wear lathes I don't want to look fake or like I'm going to fly away when I blink. These lashes are perfection. Absolutely enjoy wearing these lashes. It's like you don't even know you're wearing them.
Lydia E.
Granton
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are pretty but just don't look quite right on me. They're a little difficult to apply to the eyes and I definitely had to cut them down to make them fit. I wish they held their shape a bit better but still pretty.
eve e.
Kissimmee, FL
to start off these look so natural first of all i love it i bought it at my local wallgreens and i am not disappointed i compare them to the ardel ones i love them theyre not pricy at all!!!! i love it so much i would deff recomend it and buy again !!!!
Nicole R.
Beaumont, TX
These are some of my favorite falsies, and they're so affordable. The band is comfortable and the tapered end makes them look so beautifully natural looking. If you take care of them you can use them so many times too.
Amanda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love the lash band. It's super flexible and thin. I'm not the biggest fan of the style they are a little too natural and don't give me the flare I'm looking for while wearing falsies. They are easy to apply.
Sarah B.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Desiree W.
El Paso
Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones which I love but I want really big ones for when I go out