BY KISS #27 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • I have tried two different falsies this week Kiss... Be the first to answer!
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
Leah O.
Orrville
Best brand for false eyelashes I’ve ever used! Easy to apply, lightweight, I can get multiple uses out of them when cleaning them regularly and properly. They look so natural! I would definitely recommend these lashes for anyone, even beginners!
Bailey G.
Orange, TX
I purchased these because I couldn’t find any Ritzys which are my fave! I liked them for the most part except they were a little flimsy so a little difficult to apply.
Mindy C.
Johnson City, TN
These lashes are perfect for a soft, natural, or romantic eye look! Some of the most lightweight lashes I've ever used! Excellent quality for a great price! Super easy to apply! I buy several of the multi-packs at a time because I use them so often on clients!
Kayle H.
South Boston
All the kiss lashes are all the same besides length they're lightweight with a tampered end that feels lightweight and unnoticeable, these are my go to ! Shy is my favorite
Becky G.
Beautiful, affordable lashes with many different styles to choose from. The band is not to thick, but thick enough. Careful how you take them off and you can reuse them several times.
Alana W.
Stevinson ca
They stayed on all night long and they looked amazing!! They were so pretty and looked so natural and I got so many compliments on my “natural eyelashes” it was so amazing!
Kelly Q.
Wilmington, NC
These are the only lash I really use and I love all the style they have!! A big selection!! Great on price as well! I love all the different looks you can choose from.
Tiffanie B.
Cowen, WV
AMAZING! I love this it works so well! Doesn’t make your face look or feel weird. It lasts alllll day long without flaking or looking dry. Definitely one of my favorite products of 2017! I will purchase this over and over again.
Starla M.
Dayton, OH
Kiss lashes are some of my very favorites. I love that I don't need to stress about stopping at a specialty makeup store to find them, as they are usually available right at my local drug store or grocery. I typically do not use the lash glue included in some of the kits, as I don't feel that the hold is tight enough, especially toward the edge of the lashes. But when paired with another lash glue, they are definitely a few of my favorites!
Melanie M.
Alfred, NY
Love this brand for lashes. Works so well and you can choose from so many different thicknesses and lengths . I also re use them so much and they take forever to get gross so you deff get your monies worth! Does not come with glue though. If you want even better ones I recommend the faux minx ones in the Kiss brand!
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Alyssa H.
Do you guys have to trim these at all?