BY KISS #23 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • I have tried two different falsies this week Kiss... Be the first to answer!
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
Jenny M.
Bakersfield, CA
These are great everyday lashes if your looking for something that is not crazy glamorous. These are great for daily wear and look very natural. They are very soft and most people will not know that they are fake. They are not real expensive either and you can find them in most drug stores.
Ana S.
Collinsville, VA
Kiss lashes are so cheap and are a great formula! You can buy this anywhere and you will love it as much as i do! You can also rock these falsies with any makeup look! You wont regret buying them for sure! You can go all natural or rock the dramatic look eoth any dramatic lashes
Makenzi H.
Queen creek, AZ
If you're like me and the thicker band lashes are hard to work with but you still want that full looking effect then this product is for you! It's not perfect by any means, but for the price you can't beat it! I use the lash glue that comes with the lashes and they are stuck to my eyes for HOURS! I love these lashes and when money is tight I will definitely repurchase!
Justine Y.
Paramount, CA
I loved these lashes even though they didn't come with a glue. I wore them for Hard Summer and pretty much every rave/ music festival since. I don't think any other drugstore lash can compete with these. Natural looking and super affordable. I'm definitely buying them again.
Krista G.
Middleburg , FL
I wear these lashes until they are literally falling apart. I've tried high end lashes and still find myself going back to these ones just because they're so easy to apply. I prefer a thin band, which these have. I believe some of Kiss's other lashes have a thicker band if that is what you prefer.
They're also super affordable and available in most convenience / drug stores!
Nicole J.
Edmond, OK
Some of my absolute favorite lashes out there. Great brice. Always purchase from the drug store or ulta. Super easy to apply once you get the hang of it. I repurchase about every 2-3 months or so it depends. Definitely will be buying again when I am in need!
Rachael G.
Saint louis, MO
These lashes were recommended by Kim Kardashian's makeup artist Mario via Snapchat. I've purchased them several times since then and all of my clients love the natural shape of the lash but gives them just enough volume and length without looking fake.
Brandi B.
Green Bay, WI
These are my go-to lashes because i have an oval eye shape so just with a couple trims of the lashes it's a perfect fit every time. They're light on the face so your eyes don't feel exhausted after all day wear. Easy to apply and they almost look natural if you apply them right!
Laura S.
I absolutely love these I wear them by themselves you don't even need mascara to make it look more natural they are very light which is my biggest thing if you've looked at my other reviews they are just perfect for going out or even just wearing them on a daily basis I definitely recommend
liv a.
I really like the style of these lashes! They are cute and flirty and subtle for falsies. I have trouble putting on falsies, and these didn't make it any easier, but I'm sure anyone with more experience would be able to apply them better!
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Alyssa H.
I have just started using false eyelashes but they have been too much for me. Can anyone recommend a natural set that i can use to get used to them? So far I have tried Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shyand Ardell: Ardell Invisibands Demi Wisp Black Pictures below.
Sonja L.