BY KISS #42 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shy
  • "Kiss make some of my favorite lashes! They are easy to find, easy to use, great price and they work really well! Glue is okay most of the time. Not the best but you can find a good glue for a reasonable price. If you need lashes and don't want to pay for the really expensive ones, these are a great alternative. There are a lot of lashes out there and you can find these at just about every Wal-Mart and drug stores. 1 Pair for $2" in 128 reviews
  • "I love kiss lashes. They are very affordable yet great quality ! True to the name they are feather light and these add a bit of drama without being bam in your face ! " in 51 reviews
  • "These lashes are so beautiful. I usually don't wear them but when I do I get so many compliments..you can wear them out for a regular look and they won't look over the top. Super natural and comfortable." in 32 reviews
Erica S.
Humble, TX
I would say these are my favorite kiss eyelashes because they are truly natural and that is my favorite look because it wonderful for an everyday look. Not too thick and not too thin they are absolutely perfect and would definitely recommend these!!!
Monique M.
Waldorf, MD
These are great for someone who has very thin, short lashes. I don't have very long or super thick lashes but they were full enough to keep these from looking flattering. There are other styles, so perhaps that's a place to try, but not for me!
Jennifer N.
Okay these lashes are the best drugstore lashes to me. I love the price and how long they last (when they’re well taken care of). They look so natural and they’re very comfortable to wear on a daily basis. I always buy this brand and this style.
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
These lashes were very easy to apply and looked great on my eyes. They gave me more of a natural effect! My only complaint is that I wasn’t able to use them a second time! After I took them off, they started to fall apart and I had to toss them!
Cazandra D.
Oklahoma
not my favorite pair of eyelashes . I didn’t really like them . I love kiss eyelashes but just this type didn’t work for me . they are really natural but I like more of a wispy . I would buy a different kind of eyelashes maybe the wispy ones .
Jocelyn M.
Mcallen, TX
This pair has to be my favorite pair of lashes in the world if I'm being honest 😍 . They are so natural and give you a very fluffy long lash without being to overpowering. Another pro is that they are like $3-$4 !!!!! What's better then that?
Blair S.
Camby, IN
I love getting kiss false lashes. They are great on price, they have tons of choices so you can be more subtle or more bold, I reuse them for a few times and it’s just great. Also use the kiss glue which also is amazing and makes them stay all day
Connie L.
I wore these lashes for just a little extra length. Easy to wear and easy to apply. I’ll by them again. They are always available at Walmart/Walgreens near me. I would recommend them to friends.Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shy
Adriana T.
Henderson
These are the most natural looking I have found. They aren’t too exaggerating and they blend just right. The price is great you can even get a bundle for very cheap at Walmart. If you properly take care of them they will last a while
Casey B.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are perfection! I work as a freelance makeup artist and the "Shy" style is my go-to for all of my brides. They add just the right amount of volume and length without looking overly dramatic. The band is light and comfortable and completely disappears into the lash line once you add a little bit of eyeliner.
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Alyssa H.
Do you guys have to trim these at all?