BY KISS #27 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Melissa Z.
Melissa Z.
Tuckahoe
I like these lashes it has just enough to to not give you a false lashes type of look. I love how the ends are point and gradually decrease. Not like other lashes that look super fake.
Yasmin P.
Yasmin P.
Portland, OR
They look so so natural. I love the way they feel there very comfortable. Super affordable and last pretty long . I love going out to my local ride aid and buy so many packs of these .
Mindy N.
Mindy N.
San Jose, CA
These made my lashes look so natural and at the same time longer. It is my favorite fake lashes at the moment. For people who wants a natural lash look then you should buy this.
Missy H.
Missy H.
Lawrenceburg , KY
It's rare that I wear false lashes, but the holidays are a good time to add a little glam. I tried these and I love how they give me a bit of extra oomph without being too much!
Krystel P.
Krystel P.
Loved the look of these lashes, but they were the hardest to apply. The product says a natural look and it appears so but the lash band is stiff and makes applying difficult.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Love how inexpensive they are. Perfect for beginners very easy to apply. Doesn't last very long because the lash bands are very thin. Would probably last for one to two uses.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Zanesville, OH
I love these lashes for a simple look where I'm just wanting a little more volume and length. They are so easy to apply and look really natural because of the tapered tips.
A B.
A B.
These lashes look amazing on and apply so easily. I got so many compliments on how good they looked. The only thing I didn't like is I had to cut them down to fit my eyes.
Keva P.
Keva P.
These lashes are great for beginners because they give you a natural look to where no one would question your lashes. They are easy to apply and don't weigh your eye down
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
If you're looking for an everyday Natural lash these are perfect, not dramatic at all but very flattering on pretty much everyone. Perfect for beginners to practice with.
Sarah B.
Imperial, CA
Lily K.
Lily K.
Iowa
Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would recommend over these?😊