BY KISS #23 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • I have tried two different falsies this week Kiss... Be the first to answer!
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
Jodi A.
Kaneohe, HI
I would not recommend these lashes to others.

They're personally not for me. They look too bulky and fake. I like the wispie look and these are a little too much.
Kate M.
The “shy” style is my favorite lash for every day looks especially when I’m at work! They’re so light but look so full on eye looks but not to the point where they look fake!
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
I love these lashes!!!! They go with any look...no matter how natural or glam and are very easy go apply and comfortable throughout the day. I get several uses out of them
Alana W.
Stevinson ca
They stayed on all night long and they looked amazing!! They were so pretty and looked so natural and I got so many compliments on my “natural eyelashes” it was so amazing!
Hibah Y.
These were one of the first fake eyelashes I got because I wanted to have longer eyelashes but not have them look so fake. They went on very nicely and I enjoy that they weren't thick because normally the corner of the eyelash pokes my eye but this one didn't. They really do look naturally and when you get them they are sticky to stick to the packaging so I decided to put them on without glue. I was so shocked that they actually stayed on the whole day just like that without any additional glue just because the sticky glue already on them was strong enough. Overall I did like this product but I don't use it much because I want fuller lashes and not the more naturally ones.
Starla M.
Dayton, OH
Kiss lashes are some of my very favorites. I love that I don't need to stress about stopping at a specialty makeup store to find them, as they are usually available right at my local drug store or grocery. I typically do not use the lash glue included in some of the kits, as I don't feel that the hold is tight enough, especially toward the edge of the lashes. But when paired with another lash glue, they are definitely a few of my favorites!
Melanie M.
Lockport, NY
Love this brand for lashes. Works so well and you can choose from so many different thicknesses and lengths . I also re use them so much and they take forever to get gross so you deff get your monies worth! Does not come with glue though. If you want even better ones I recommend the faux minx ones in the Kiss brand!
Richelle Y.
Williamsville, NY
I loveee these lashes. I personally enjoy the natural look, and these achieve just that. I have brown eyes and they tend to look smaller but these lashes cram them perfectly. The lashes have a natural curl and taper that not all lashes have. I will definitely be repurchasing. The band is also thin and clear which I love because the bands are flexible enough where they don't flare up at the corners of my eyes. Little tip, cut the lashes into pieces and it is super easy to apply.
briseida S.
Compton, CA
Bought these and they look kind long in the box so pretty but once I applied they looked like my natural really thin eyelashes wasn’t what I expected and didn’t even read the box they were natural looking eyelashes but they’re ok for the price that I bought them plus good quality too 100% hair if you don’t have any this are for you
Nati D.
These are one of my favorite lashes, they are so natural looking so you can wear them on the daily. I'd wear them everyday if I wasn't so lazy or sleepy in the mornings!
If you've never worn falsies and you want to start out, these are the perfect set to start. Slowly upgrading to more glam ones! Haha, but really they're afforable and so nice!
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Alyssa H.
I have just started using false eyelashes but they have been too much for me. Can anyone recommend a natural set that i can use to get used to them? So far I have tried Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shyand Ardell: Ardell Invisibands Demi Wisp Black Pictures below.
Sonja L.