BY KISS #30 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Ana U.
williston
LOVE SHY😍
Absolutely love these lashes, they look so natural and full. I have tried other models but these are my favorite! Everyone compliments me when wearing them. Super easy to put on and to take off. Wouldn't recommend any other!!
Elsa G.
Love these lashes. Easy to apply. I will continue to buy these lashes. They always make my eyes stand out more. They are long lasting I can use them a few times as long as I keep them clean. I have recommended them to others as well.
These lashes are very good for when I'm looking for a very very natural look, these lashes aren't good if I want to look more on the glamorous side. However they are really good they last a long time in me and I never have trouble with putting them on and they fit my eye shape really good, I never have to trim them.
Alexa F.
Livingston
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the first lashes I've ever used and they were pretty easy to apply! It's definitely looks how the box says; shy & natural. Don't go for these if you want something glam. These are great for an every day look and you can use them more than once. I would buy again!
Logan T.
Bartlett , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like these lashes a lot. They are very pretty and look like real lashes. The band is a little thin for my liking but other than that they are really nice. You can also use them multiple times.
Kiyomi D.
Waco, Tx
I'd recommend these lashes over all the ones I've tried ! They're very lightweight & look so natural ! The pointed tip of the lashes make a difference , & the lash strip is thin enough to hide behind your natural lashes !
Kayla H.
Lake City, FL
i got these in hopes to put them on a bride, but after application they looked so fake and just not good. if you're into straight lashes then these will be good for you, but if you want something natural and pretty don't recommend at all.
Sarah S.
Rock Springs, WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shy I love these lashes they are great for beginners & add a little bit more Vava Voom if you're wanting a light & flirty look & they are amazing for your wedding makeup look....that's what I used them for & they were perfect!!
Madison W.
Mount Holly, NC
Very natural and whispy lashes. Very light weight and easy to apply. Great for beginners. Thin band. Flexible. Nice applied full strip or cut in half for outer corners. Very affordable and would definitely purchase again
Elsy A.
Bronx , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a huge love for these lashes. They make your eyes look amazing and flattering. The band is very thin which is HUGE plus. They are easy to apply, very affordable. Definitely recommend this style for those who want that vavavoom, but not over the top.
Sarah B.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Desiree W.
El Paso
Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones which I love but I want really big ones for when I go out