BY KISS #27 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Mankato, MN
Love it! One of the affordable lashes I would usually get from the drug store. Very light and fluffy. Comparable to other higher end lashes. Can't go wrong with kiss lashes! One of my favorite lash brands.
Savanna L.
Savanna L.
Corp Christi, TX
These lashes are so beautiful. I usually don't wear them but when I do I get so many compliments..you can wear them out for a regular look and they won't look over the top. Super natural and comfortable.
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Grapevine, TX
I use to use these when I was first starting to wear false eyelashes they look very natural and "shy" but also a nice hint of glam. Extremely inexpensive. I would buy again and completely recommend.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Princeton, WV
Amazing lashes. So easy to apply, feel like real lashes and don't look overly fake, just give extra length. Subtle enough for every day use, but also give a wow factor. My favourite lashes ever.
Viridiana G.
Viridiana G.
Mira Loma, CA
My favorite lashes, other lashes feel very heavy on eyes & these don't. They don't irritate my eyes & I love how the packaging itself says it's "contact friendly" & I'm 100% for that statement.
Keia C.
Keia C.
Atlanta, GA
I wear these every single day! As you can tell in the picture! Bought them at CVS and they're super easy to apply and very lightweight. I resuse them for weeks at times and rebuy when needed :)
Tracy V.
Tracy V.
Love them! They look so natural no one could tell I had them on. Prefect volume, perfect length. I reused them 3 times before buying another pair. I love love the so natural kiss shy lashes!
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Durham, NC
These are my absolute favorite lashes and are pretty adorable. I use these for everyday use so that my lashes look natural. And they do last for 2-3 uses if you take care of them properly.
Aden F.
Aden F.
Shawnee, KS
I love these lashes!! They blend in so naturally with my real lashes and are great for everyday wear. It feels like I don't even have lashes on because of how lightweight these lashes are.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Uncasville, CT
I love these! They are so easy to put on and they look like my real lashes. I don't feel like I'm overdoing it with my makeup when I put these on. It really ties my makeup look together!
Sarah B.
Imperial, CA
Lily K.
Lily K.
Iowa
Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would recommend over these?😊