BY KISS #30 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Laura S.
I absolutely love these I wear them by themselves you don't even need mascara to make it look more natural they are very light which is my biggest thing if you've looked at my other reviews they are just perfect for going out or even just wearing them on a daily basis I definitely recommend
liv a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the style of these lashes! They are cute and flirty and subtle for falsies. I have trouble putting on falsies, and these didn't make it any easier, but I'm sure anyone with more experience would be able to apply them better!
miranda t.
loved these lashes! so light and soft and not stiff at all. perfect length for my eyes and stayed comfortable throughout the day. i used to the salon perfect glue with these and it worked so well. i've re-purchases many pairs of these
Bianca A.
I love these lashes i buy them often from the local Walgreens. They arent dramatic so I dont feel like im being too extra by wearing lashes on top of lashes. As for application I think they are pretty easy to apply. I use just a small swipe of duo glue and they will stay on all day for me. Clean them up and they can last for about 5-10 more times.
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used these to practice my lash skills! I've never used lashes before but using these for practice really helped! I've seen better lashes and how have used better but these are great for a starter set of lashes
Amber R.
Albany , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are some of my favorite false lashes.
These are ones I would wear on a daily basis because I don't have eyelashes to begin with. I do not recommend these ones to fill in if you already have lashes though.
Megan B.
Madison
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first started putting on false lashes these were the ones that I would use their very inexpensive and have a very thin band which makes for easy application I do have to trim them because they always are a little long for me but they are some of the best lashes that I've come across!
Victoria J.
Some days I want professional over glamorous, and lucky for me kiss came through with these shy lashes! Compared to any other eyelash brand I've found that all kiss lashes apply the easiest, dry the quickest, look the best and last for all day comfort! Please ladies don't pass up this brand, it's by the far the most natural feeling eyelashes!
Bailey F.
New Haven, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lashes were natural to the point that they did not do much. This is great if you don't have many lashes and want the natural look. If you have a good amount of lash, then I recommend something heavier.
Lizeth M.
Riverside , CA
These lashes are absolutely amazing! Didn't weigh down my eyes at all. So easy to apply and I loved the look it gave me. I don't like a dramatic lash but these kiss lashes in shy are a perfect natural look.
Sarah B.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Desiree W.
El Paso
Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones which I love but I want really big ones for when I go out