BY KISS #23 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • I have tried two different falsies this week Kiss... Be the first to answer!
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
Becky G.
Beautiful, affordable lashes with many different styles to choose from. The band is not to thick, but thick enough. Careful how you take them off and you can reuse them several times.
Karen S.
I love using these lashes on my clients because it is so easy to apply and they are super lightweight. I have purchased this style many times and I will continue to purchase it! I also like these for dramatic eye looks and simple ones. Its perfection. Every style in this line is sooo good! Go get you some asap!
courtney L.
These are absolutely beautiful! I use these for an every day look. They apply easily and look amazing! They're very natural looking so I can get by with wearing them to work or out and about. They make me feel beautiful and they're not too over the top. They're perfect!
Lexi C.
Goffstown, NH
OMG THESE ARE SO PRETTY AND IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A MORE NATURAL EYE LASHES. THESE ARE WHAT YOU SHOULD TOTALLY BUY LIKE OMGGG AND DONT EVEN START WITH HOW CUTE THE PACKAGING IS. I GOT SOME FOR CRISTMAS FROM MY GRANDMOTHER AND I SO WILL BUY HEEPS MORE LIKEE 😍😍😍😍
Rebecca S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Kiss is one of my favorite kinds of lashes. They are so affordable and So naturally beautiful on my eyes.. I never have problems with them lifting or coming off throughout the day and they last a very long time. Great lashes for an affordable price.
Jennifer N.
Okay these lashes are the best drugstore lashes to me. I love the price and how long they last (when they’re well taken care of). They look so natural and they’re very comfortable to wear on a daily basis. I always buy this brand and this style.
Alejandra P.
These lashes are perfect for a natural look. These lashes look 99% real , the only thing I dislike is how delicate these lashes are . They are worth the price though I will be buying again. Do not wash these lashes because they will not last .. lol
Casey B.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are perfection! I work as a freelance makeup artist and the "Shy" style is my go-to for all of my brides. They add just the right amount of volume and length without looking overly dramatic. The band is light and comfortable and completely disappears into the lash line once you add a little bit of eyeliner.
ixsaiana l.
I LOVE THESE LASHES they’re so light weight you can’t even feel them when you were them I usually get the pack of 5 at Walmart or Dillion’s or what ever drugstore I can find them at I would recommend to a friend
Slayahontas S.
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes I like kiss’ lashes just as much as I love ardell’s. To me they are the same quality and easily accessible at your local beauty supply stores. I would definitely recommend if you are new to lashes.
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Alyssa H.
I have just started using false eyelashes but they have been too much for me. Can anyone recommend a natural set that i can use to get used to them? So far I have tried Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shyand Ardell: Ardell Invisibands Demi Wisp Black Pictures below.
Sonja L.