BY KISS #27 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Daja P.
Daja P.
Reidsville, NC
I'm either using these or eyelashes I got from eBay. These lashes are nice looking and they really do give a natural look I wouldn't say they are the best but for the price I would consider these. You can find them just about anywhere.
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
San Antonio, TX
When it was my first time using false eyelashes i use these. I love them! It was easy to put on. They look so real. No one knew i was wearing false eyelashes until i told them. I buy them everytime i get the chance to.
Carolina C.
Carolina C.
Boyds, MD
If I'm going to wear lathes I don't want to look fake or like I'm going to fly away when I blink. These lashes are perfection. Absolutely enjoy wearing these lashes. It's like you don't even know you're wearing them.
Breet M.
Breet M.
Tempe, AZ
These lashes are my favorite theyre so soft and natural looking i feel like theese drug store lashes can make any make up look complete they are reuseable if you clean the properly and i always keep purchasing them
Vicky Q.
Vicky Q.
Brooklyn, NY
These are the prettiest, not too dramatic, yet still natural looking lashes ever. It's so easy to put on and it's just so pretty. It's a bit like the Ardell Demi Wispies but I think these are a bit softer, imo.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Used these to practice my lash skills! I've never used lashes before but using these for practice really helped! I've seen better lashes and how have used better but these are great for a starter set of lashes
Ali C.
Ali C.
These lashes are my go to! For the price they are great! They look good on any eye color and look so. Natural but give you just enough flare! They apply like normal strip lashes and I will definitely buy again
Breanna F.
Breanna F.
Greenwood Lake, NY
These lashes are so good. They are great quality and I recommend them to anyone! Easy to apply. They are so cute when they are on your eyes! They are lightweight and are very pretty looking when they are on!
Lizeth M.
Lizeth M.
Riverside , CA
These lashes are absolutely amazing! Didn't weigh down my eyes at all. So easy to apply and I loved the look it gave me. I don't like a dramatic lash but these kiss lashes in shy are a perfect natural look.
Kaley P.
Kaley P.
Weatherford, Tx
Im new to theses lashes and I'm so impressed! I came across them at Walgreens and I have repurchased them several times! I have used several different styles professionally and personally and will continue!
Sarah B.
Imperial, CA
Lily K.
Lily K.
Iowa
Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would recommend over these?😊