BY KISS #30 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Ana S.
Collinsville, VA
Kiss lashes are so cheap and are a great formula! You can buy this anywhere and you will love it as much as i do! You can also rock these falsies with any makeup look! You wont regret buying them for sure! You can go all natural or rock the dramatic look eoth any dramatic lashes
Justine Y.
Paramount, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved these lashes even though they didn't come with a glue. I wore them for Hard Summer and pretty much every rave/ music festival since. I don't think any other drugstore lash can compete with these. Natural looking and super affordable. I'm definitely buying them again.
Krista G.
Middleburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wear these lashes until they are literally falling apart. I've tried high end lashes and still find myself going back to these ones just because they're so easy to apply. I prefer a thin band, which these have. I believe some of Kiss's other lashes have a thicker band if that is what you prefer.
They're also super affordable and available in most convenience / drug stores!
Angel F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that they're cheap and really good! I get so many compliments whenever i'm wearing these lashes. It does look very natural and blends really well with my natural lashes that it looks like i just used a mascara. I would definitely recommend it to everyone!
Nicole J.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some of my absolute favorite lashes out there. Great brice. Always purchase from the drug store or ulta. Super easy to apply once you get the hang of it. I repurchase about every 2-3 months or so it depends. Definitely will be buying again when I am in need!
Rachael G.
Saint louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lashes were recommended by Kim Kardashian's makeup artist Mario via Snapchat. I've purchased them several times since then and all of my clients love the natural shape of the lash but gives them just enough volume and length without looking fake.
Emily R.
Springfield, OH
I like these lashes and they have a very good price tag that makes them much easier to purchase and I like the cute packaging. It's not anything too special but for drugstore lashes, it's cute and not that big of a deal. I would buy them again but I do not recommend the ones that have the plastic to help place them. I like the different styles of lashes and they are USUALLY easy to apply
Brandi B.
Green Bay, WI
These are my go-to lashes because i have an oval eye shape so just with a couple trims of the lashes it's a perfect fit every time. They're light on the face so your eyes don't feel exhausted after all day wear. Easy to apply and they almost look natural if you apply them right!
Laura S.
I absolutely love these I wear them by themselves you don't even need mascara to make it look more natural they are very light which is my biggest thing if you've looked at my other reviews they are just perfect for going out or even just wearing them on a daily basis I definitely recommend
Destiny M.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
When it was my first time using false eyelashes i use these. I love them! It was easy to put on. They look so real. No one knew i was wearing false eyelashes until i told them. I buy them everytime i get the chance to.
Sarah B.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Desiree W.
El Paso
Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones which I love but I want really big ones for when I go out