BY KISS #27 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Rosalind B.
Rosalind B.
London, England
By far one of my favourite pairs of lashes. These are so light and look very natural but still add volume and length to your own lashes.
Desiree W.
Desiree W.
El Paso
I love lashes but it's so hard for me to find any that don't look fake for cheap , then I found kiss and I loved them !
Helena E.
Helena E.
Tutermaa
Perfect lashes to achieve a natural eye look. The lash band is very flexible and easy to use. Perfect for someone learning to wear lashes as they are the most comfortable and easy to apply, shape to the eye.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
I am not someone who wears false lashes a lot, and I usually look for something a bit softer and more natural looking. These lashes are super cute and do just that--they provide a natural soft look that doesn't overpower your eye makeup. I would definitely recommend these!
Laura F.
Laura F.
Santa Ana, CA
These are my favorite lashes for an energy look, they look super cute. Nothing to dramatic. I love them
RAMONA M.
RAMONA M.
Brampton, ON
If you are looking for natural looking lashes then your search has ended. These lashes are amazing in comparison to Ardell as they lashes are cut diagonally to look more real. You can find these online at Madame Madeline or at Walmart. I have purchased these many times and I hope they never get discontinued.
Agnes A.
Agnes A.
Vantaa
My very first false lashes and I absolutely fell in love! I used it very often back when I first purchased them.
Carla R.
Carla R.
Puerto Rico
This lashes are perfect if you want a natural look but with a big difference I really love this wish I had more!!!
Sarah B.
Imperial, CA
Lily K.
Lily K.
Iowa
Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would recommend over these?😊