BY KISS #30 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Maria I.
Bronx, Ny
Looks so natural when put on. always purchasing the same ones!!! Very affordable!
Michelle P.
I love kiss lashes & These lashes look really good with a Natural No Makeup look!
Hunter W.
Santa Fe, NM
These eyelashes look super cute on me! They also give me a great everyday look.
Candra D.
I love these lashes! They look and feel so natural! And they are not expensive!
Gabrielle M.
Kingwood , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these so gorgeous and lightweight . Perfect for a everyday look as well .
Leanne I.
Stockton, CA
These lashes make it look so real man I swear these are so soft and look real
Vania d.
Athens, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lashes so much. The style of it just fits my face perfectly!!!
Nakesha W.
Garland, TX
Love these lashes! definitely my go to lashes for a soft and easy day look!
Kayla C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kiss make some of my favorite lashes! They are easy to find, easy to use, great price and they work really well! Glue is okay most of the time. Not the best but you can find a good glue for a reasonable price. If you need lashes and don't want to pay for the really expensive ones, these are a great alternative. There are a lot of lashes out there and you can find these at just about every Wal-Mart and drug stores. 1 Pair for $2
Coralie F.
Palmerston Road , Belfast
Beauty Junkie Expert
These eyelashes are my all time favourite. They provide great length and volume whilst the thin band keeps them natural looking. If applied properly, they do not itch and I barely notice that they are on. Love them 😍
Sarah B.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Desiree W.
El Paso
Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones which I love but I want really big ones for when I go out