BY KISS #23 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • I have tried two different falsies this week Kiss... Be the first to answer!
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
Charlena M.
I highly recommend this to everyone. I love how they look so beautiful and sexy and natural looking on my eyes.
Olivia Z.
Rantoul
Tried these about a month ago and must say I live them . Was a bit sceptical at 1st but turns out they are good
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
Awful product! They looked super fake and very hard to apply! I got hem at Walmart for $6 and want buy again.
Mariely J.
Pharr, TX
Yez i just bought them the other day put i havent try them cause i ran out of glue but im so eger to use them
Miriam P.
I used this product when I go out because I always look for a natural look. It's always good to look natural
Daisy R.
Apopka, FL
Lashes are very girl dream and even more yours are small my mine are that's why I use these kind I love them
tanya g.
These are some good eyelashes girls I recommend them you won't regret buying them I'm telling you guys lol
Priscilla B.
I don't use lashes very often but I love these. They feel so natural and comfortable and are easy to apply.
Citlali D.
Costa Mesa, CA
These lashes are awesome! Super comfy and I feel like they're not too dramatic! Perfect for everyday wear!
Jasmine G.
Grand rapids, MI
I like these eyelashes they’re really pretty but the kept fallling of me so I don’t think they’re the bedt
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Alyssa H.
I have just started using false eyelashes but they have been too much for me. Can anyone recommend a natural set that i can use to get used to them? So far I have tried Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shyand Ardell: Ardell Invisibands Demi Wisp Black Pictures below.
Sonja L.