BY KISS #26 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • I have tried two different falsies this week Kiss... Be the first to answer!
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
sam m.
It looks so natural. I was scared that people would notice but no no one noticed actually. It's a really good product
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Just got a double pack of these & I'm so excited to wear them. Ive heard nothing but great things about this brand.
Bethany P.
I really, really like Kiss falsies. They apply easily, work well and stay on all day. They're inexpensive as well!
Estefania V.
These are good eyelashes if your more into a natural eye look i personally love kiss lash couture in the style gala
Jenny V.
San Francisco, CA
These lashes are very lightweight, it is hard to put on since the band is so thin, but the lashes make up for that.
Grace C.
Pleasant View
Would recommend to a friend. Love it! Great price and great quality. Love everything about it. Will be buying again
Nicole G.
Montclair, NJ
I just rebought my second pairs! I love the way that it looks for everyday! Kiss is an amazing and very affordable
ally c.
first lashes i've ever worn, and they did not disappoint me at all. a good place to start if you're extra like me.
Audrey A.
Ona, Wv
I buy these lashes regularly. They wear great and have the most natural look! Compliments everytime i wear them!
Amatha J.
I really like these lashes and they are relatively inexpensive compared to other brands. They look great on too!
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Alyssa H.
I have just started using false eyelashes but they have been too much for me. Can anyone recommend a natural set that i can use to get used to them? So far I have tried Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shyand Ardell: Ardell Invisibands Demi Wisp Black Pictures below.
Sonja L.