BY KISS #27 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
These eyelashes were my first fake lashes that I brought. I am obsessed with them. I just love these eyelashes. They look so natural ❤
Mah Araújo E.
Mah Araújo E.
Meu preferido,super natural,gosto de usa-los com uma maquiagem neutra,mais pro dia a dia mesmo,fica lindo.
Eleni L.
Eleni L.
2427 De macon
Beautiful lashes and look so nice on anyone. The only down part is that it does not come with glue.
Tessa K.
Tessa K.
Rijen
My go to lashes! I wear those everyday! If you apply them in the right way they look like real lashes!
Leïla A.
Leïla A.
Great weightless lashes doesn't feel like you are wearing any and great for a natural look
Jaime K.
Jaime K.
Coquitlam
Love these lashes. Easy to apply. Looks beautiful. Natural looking but not too natural.
Jeli B.
Jeli B.
Kansas City, MO
Love these eyelashes they really compliment my eye shape and make my eyes pop they are really easy to apply
Helena E.
Helena E.
Tutermaa
Perfect lashes to achieve a natural eye look. The lash band is very flexible and easy to use. Perfect for someone learning to wear lashes as they are the most comfortable and easy to apply, shape to the eye.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
I am not someone who wears false lashes a lot, and I usually look for something a bit softer and more natural looking. These lashes are super cute and do just that--they provide a natural soft look that doesn't overpower your eye makeup. I would definitely recommend these!
Rosalind B.
Rosalind B.
London, England
By far one of my favourite pairs of lashes. These are so light and look very natural but still add volume and length to your own lashes.
Sarah B.
Imperial, CA
Lily K.
Lily K.
Iowa
Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would recommend over these?😊