BY KISS #30 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Candice R.
Town Creek, AL
Kiss looks so natural lashes shy Lashes are so easy to apply and look so natural for an everyday look and wear
Taylor B.
These are my favorite lashes. I would wear them all the time if I could. They are so pretty and sexy and sorts glam, I'm my opinion.
Andrea A.
Used these a couple times and they were so good for a simple look they aren't so dramatic but still give your eyes a pop, very cheap and affordable
Dahmetra W.
Cincinnati, OH
Let me start off by saying I AM NOT A LASH GIRL ! i actually strongly dislike wearing lashes (because i can feel them on my face) BUT my best friend advised that i get these for my birthday and they were sooooo natural looking and they didn't feel heavy like most lashes and i definitely didn't feel they were on my eyes. I did not put them on my eyes i had them put on by my friend but it was an extremely fast 2 minute process so im pretty sure they are very very easy to apply.
Jessica I.
Los Angeles, CA
These are the most natural looking lashes I have ever tried and I love them they are perfect and I love the clear bad giving you that natural look
Rachel S.
Muncie, IN
I went to Walmart once because I needed some lashes real quick before an event and became in love with these! They look so good. They definitely are on the natural side though, so if you are looking for something glamorous, these are not the way to go.
Sarah W.
Aurora , Co
Another they I put on my face everyday! I've always had little eyelashes, I put these bad boys on and I feel beautiful!!
Harlie D.
Jacksonville, FL
These are the best false lashes for everyday life. They are not over the top and great for a natural look.
Miriam P.
I used this product when I go out because I always look for a natural look. It's always good to look natural
jenny p.
Clifton, NJ
this is my ultimate go to lashes for everyday look. they are my favorite . i dont even feel them. they dont bother me throughout the whole day and i love them
Sarah B.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Desiree W.
El Paso
Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones which I love but I want really big ones for when I go out