BY KISS #27 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Julia C.
Julia C.
I bought the #kisslashes recently. They're so pretty but I had a difficult time applying them. I tried with a tweezer and I followed the instructions and I still found it super tricky to get them to stay on. I also wish it came with the adhesive bottle already inside the pack , instead of having to purchase it separately. The lashes are super pretty and looked great on my eyes. I love that it's inexpensive, especially since I bought for a one night, make up look. They were a little too long for my lashes, so I cut them a little around the corner. Overall, I liked them, they didn't look too fake.
Miranda R.
Miranda R.
These are the only lashes I've ever tried and they are so soft! Other lashes I've seen end with blunt tips, but these ones are tapered so they look really real! I use this project most of the times that I use my makeup. The band is so thin and flexible that they bend easily to different eye shapes. I use this with  Duo Brush on Striplash Adhesive and better that it is latex-free, they stay on so well! I would definitely recommend!
GISELLE R.
GISELLE R.
NAPLES
I have bought so many lash brands in past, from drugstore to ultra premium. This issue by far the best lash I have used for everyday wear. I can not stress enough how great it is to have the tapered lash. I think you only really have that effect with real mink, and that can be so allergenic and bulky in other brands. This is so perfectly natural.. i buy these 5 at a time!
Haille M.
Haille M.
My absolute favourite go to lashes. I don't go a day without wearing them! So pretty and natural but still gives good volume. Only thing is the glue on the lash from the packaging is hard to get off but I've repurchased at least 20 times
Kimly T.
Kimly T.
Guelph, ON
I really like these lashes! I got them at Walmart for $4 and they're super soft! I find them a bit hard to clean but after some time it works out. I definitely want to buy more, I hardly feel then when they're on!
Joany V.
Joany V.
San Juan
This are my go to lashes every time. They are great quality, natural looking and grate price. They compare to high price lashes, going seamless in the lash line. They can be used for day time or night time.
Sydney T.
Sydney T.
Langley , BC
A really good beginners lash! After using them for a while I found that I wanted a bigger lash so I moved on but I loved these lashes to start with. They're super easy to apply and look very natural
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
These are my all time favourite lashes. They really open up your eyes while still looking natural. They are very easy to apply, you can get 1-2 uses out of these lashes. These lashes are tapered and have a small band and so they look very natural. I wear these lashes everyday. I highly recommend these lashes to anyone.
Emma B.
Emma B.
Swadlincote, Derbyshire
Not the greatest lashes, quite stiff so make it hard to apply and my natural lashes still come through the top of these once they were on.
Tanha R.
Tanha R.
This lash is very light weight and soft. When i wear it I don't feel anything heavy on my eyelids. Basically i can use it as a regular use. It comes with a little eyelash glue tube.
Sarah B.
Imperial, CA
Lily K.
Lily K.
Iowa
Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would recommend over these?😊