BY KISS #23 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • I have tried two different falsies this week Kiss... Be the first to answer!
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
kyu c.
Amo esses cílios da Kiss ele são maravilhosos duram horrores tem encaixe perfeito nos olhos sem falar na alta duração
Nicole G.
Montclair, NJ
I just rebought my second pairs! I love the way that it looks for everyday! Kiss is an amazing and very affordable
ally c.
first lashes i've ever worn, and they did not disappoint me at all. a good place to start if you're extra like me.
Estefania V.
These are good eyelashes if your more into a natural eye look i personally love kiss lash couture in the style gala
Jenny V.
San Francisco, CA
These lashes are very lightweight, it is hard to put on since the band is so thin, but the lashes make up for that.
Bethany P.
Stilwell
I really, really like Kiss falsies. They apply easily, work well and stay on all day. They're inexpensive as well!
Grace C.
Pleasant View
Would recommend to a friend. Love it! Great price and great quality. Love everything about it. Will be buying again
Stephie B.
Norwich, CT
Looks very natural on me just as it says on the box these are my favorite I always have a few extras in my drawer
Zoha E.
Dearborn, MI
I love it . Looks very natural and makes the eyes look bigger. You can wear it couple times if you took care of .
Tiffiny S.
Sallisaw, OK
These eyelashes are the best lashes possible. I love the natural look, full and long as well. Also easy to apply.
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Alyssa H.
I have just started using false eyelashes but they have been too much for me. Can anyone recommend a natural set that i can use to get used to them? So far I have tried Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shyand Ardell: Ardell Invisibands Demi Wisp Black Pictures below.
Sonja L.