BY KISS #28 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Green Bay, WI
These are my go-to lashes because i have an oval eye shape so just with a couple trims of the lashes it's a perfect fit every time. They're light on the face so your eyes don't feel exhausted after all day wear. Easy to apply and they almost look natural if you apply them right!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
I use these Kiss lashes when I want to add just a bit extra to my own lashes. They are easy to apply and perfect for use when you want to look more natural.
Leanne I.
Leanne I.
Stockton, CA
These lashes make it look so real man I swear these are so soft and look real
Justine Y.
Justine Y.
Paramount, CA
I loved these lashes even though they didn't come with a glue. I wore them for Hard Summer and pretty much every rave/ music festival since. I don't think any other drugstore lash can compete with these. Natural looking and super affordable. I'm definitely buying them again.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Carpentersville, IL
Nice looking natural eyelashes very lightweight feels like you have nothing on love them
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Summerford, NL
Very natural looking lashes with a lightweight feel. The lash adhesive does a good job at keeping lashes in place but there is definitely room for improvement. I'd recommend these lashes for people who are both beginners and long time lash wearers.
Kristina  B.
Kristina B.
Fort Frances , ON
These are some of my favorite lashes. Kiss lashes are usually pretty cheap and effective. This "shy" style looks very natural and are very easy to apply. I do t wear lashes everyday so I'm not a "pro" but I love these!
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Barrie , ON
I use to wear these lashes all the time! Absolutely loved them, I was in Cali when I purchased them and now can't find them anywhere in Canada. They looked so natural and we're very easy to apply!
Lisita M.
Lisita M.
For natural realistic look these lashes does the job for me wearing lashes are scary because I hate the drag queen look. Simple and natural looking is what you get with these lashes
Emilee V.
Emilee V.
These have become my go to lashes recently! They make it easy to have natural looking lashes and they last through many wears! This is all I've been wearing for months !
Sarah B.
Imperial, CA
Lily K.
Lily K.
Iowa
Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would recommend over these?😊