BY KISS #30 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
susana t.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lashes. They are by far the best ones. They are affordable & can get them in your drugstore.
Morgan B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these eyelashes as they can be found pretty much in ever retail store such as Walmart and target. These are the most natural ones I have been able to find that I'll spend my money on. They are definitely with the price. The one downfall is I'm never sure on how to cut them to fit my eye but that's a learning process.
Laura A.
Mission, TX
This lashes look so natural that other people don't even know there lashes. There so light weight abd natural.
Michelle J.
Covington, GA
I don't wear fake lashes daily, so when I do , I want them to make a difference. These just don' . Why waste money to look like you've just added more mascara to natural lashes
Marlene M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very affordable, natural looking but still give that finished look to the eyes, the band is comfortable to wear all day
Emily R.
Springfield, OH
I like these lashes and they have a very good price tag that makes them much easier to purchase and I like the cute packaging. It's not anything too special but for drugstore lashes, it's cute and not that big of a deal. I would buy them again but I do not recommend the ones that have the plastic to help place them. I like the different styles of lashes and they are USUALLY easy to apply
Bailey F.
New Haven, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lashes were natural to the point that they did not do much. This is great if you don't have many lashes and want the natural look. If you have a good amount of lash, then I recommend something heavier.
brandi a.
Tampa, FL
I've realy been living these lashes simple to place and light, like their not there and I haven't had any lifting on the edges.. Love them..
Julie A.
Corona, CA
Love these lashes and how easily they make my lashes look extremely fuller than what they are.
Jennifer G.
Carpentersville, IL
Nice looking natural eyelashes very lightweight feels like you have nothing on love them
Sarah B.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Desiree W.
El Paso
Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones which I love but I want really big ones for when I go out