BY KISS #30 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Brytni A.
Las Vegas, NV
Natural look, so its very accurate in the name. Very light and barely noticeable unless you tell someone you're wearing them.
Kaley P.
Weatherford, Tx
Im new to theses lashes and I'm so impressed! I came across them at Walgreens and I have repurchased them several times! I have used several different styles professionally and personally and will continue!
Kasey P.
Eagle Pass, TX
WOW THESE ARE AWESOME!! Why are these not talked about more? Seriously they're freaking amazing. I used these for my senior prom and OMG THEY LOOKED BOMB!! I did my own makeup and these lashes tied Everything together and made it perfect!!
Rachael C.
Scranton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are a go to for my lashes as well. They look really natural and are super light and easy to put on.
Candice R.
Town Creek, AL
Kiss looks so natural lashes shy Lashes are so easy to apply and look so natural for an everyday look and wear
Taylor B.
These are my favorite lashes. I would wear them all the time if I could. They are so pretty and sexy and sorts glam, I'm my opinion.
Andrea A.
Used these a couple times and they were so good for a simple look they aren't so dramatic but still give your eyes a pop, very cheap and affordable
Dahmetra W.
Cincinnati, OH
Let me start off by saying I AM NOT A LASH GIRL ! i actually strongly dislike wearing lashes (because i can feel them on my face) BUT my best friend advised that i get these for my birthday and they were sooooo natural looking and they didn't feel heavy like most lashes and i definitely didn't feel they were on my eyes. I did not put them on my eyes i had them put on by my friend but it was an extremely fast 2 minute process so im pretty sure they are very very easy to apply.
Sarah W.
Aurora , Co
Another they I put on my face everyday! I've always had little eyelashes, I put these bad boys on and I feel beautiful!!
Harlie D.
Jacksonville, FL
These are the best false lashes for everyday life. They are not over the top and great for a natural look.
Sarah B.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Desiree W.
El Paso
Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones which I love but I want really big ones for when I go out