BY KISS #27 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Tricia S.
Tricia S.
Belding, MI
Just wore these to a photo shoot and they were awesome! Super easy to put on, stayed on all day and I couldn't see or feel them. Plus they looked great in the pictures, great enhancement but not too fake looking.
Kimberly Q.
Kimberly Q.
Very easy to put on and they look very natural. I really liked it. They aren't expensive so that's a bonus. I definitely recommend this product.
Mariely J.
Mariely J.
Pharr, TX
Yez i just bought them the other day put i havent try them cause i ran out of glue but im so eger to use them
Kyra M.
Kyra M.
This is probably one of my favorite lashes for when I'm not trying to have a bold look, so for everyday wear, I wear these. The lashes are high quality for the price and the adhesive is great; I only need a little and it blends in with my lash line. I can go around and not worry about them falling off.
Amber S.
Amber S.
This was my first set of eyelashes. I love them. They look SO natural! They're really easy to use too but you can't even tell they're fake.
Jasmin H.
Jasmin H.
Blackville, SC
Love how natural these eyelashes are they are my favorite day to day basis eyelashes. Makes my eyes pop!
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
San diego, CA
These lashes are so pretty and natural looking, and they last a long time if you clean them properly.
Corrina C.
Corrina C.
HENDERSON, NV
These are my 2nd go to eyelashes, I love the natural ones. Just to add a little more umph to my eyes.
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
These are my every day lashes i love them so much. The look natural. They arent too thick or long. They are very comfortable! Perfect for wearing every day.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Green Bay, WI
These are my go-to lashes because i have an oval eye shape so just with a couple trims of the lashes it's a perfect fit every time. They're light on the face so your eyes don't feel exhausted after all day wear. Easy to apply and they almost look natural if you apply them right!
Sarah B.
Imperial, CA
Lily K.
Lily K.
Iowa
Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would recommend over these?😊