BY KISS #30 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Tay S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lashes are so cute! I got a pair in my Essence beauty box; these were my first pair! & they also last and easy to put on considering I'm n pro at all with the lashes!
Ashlynn P.
I have been wearin these all day and I absolutely love it. Not only are they light weight but they are so natural looking I will probably wear them everyday. Plus they are tapered at the end rather than just having a dull cut that looks hideous in up close selfies. Definitely buying again
Heidy E.
Panorama city , CA
I love these lashes! I have long lashes but they're very sparse. When I want to kick it up a notch these are my favorite lashes to put on!
Savanna L.
Corp Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lashes are so beautiful. I usually don't wear them but when I do I get so many compliments..you can wear them out for a regular look and they won't look over the top. Super natural and comfortable.
Felicia V.
I don't wear falsies all the time and don't know how to put them on perfectly I love these lashes. The band is very flexible and easy to work with. These are also not to heavy on the eyes. These are my second pairs because I lost my first pair 😡. These falsies are also great because they taper at the tips so it looks more natural. This style is great for everyday when you wanna just have something a little extra.
Melanie S.
This is a perfect lashes that make me look natural when wearing makeup. I use this product maybe 10 times I feel like adding some lashes when I apply makeup on. I like how this product make me look like I'm not wearing any lashes. I have purchased this product 3 times so far.
Michelle P.
I love kiss lashes & These lashes look really good with a Natural No Makeup look!
Christina M.
I bought these because my usual brand was sold out in store. I like these better! The band is very comfortable and this style looks so natural. My eyes look great.
Daisy R.
Apopka, FL
Lashes are very girl dream and even more yours are small my mine are that's why I use these kind I love them
Odalys B.
Fontana, CA
Looked great and made a beautiful natural look on my eyes. Also was great to wear to an amusement park that did not come off the whole day.
Sarah B.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Desiree W.
El Paso
Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones which I love but I want really big ones for when I go out