BY KISS #27 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Shanti W.
Shanti W.
These lashes are not too long so they look very natural and can pass as your own lashes. They have a subtle flare at the end and are very easy to apply. They stand up to everyday use.
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
The Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes in Shy are perfect discrete lashes. I love them because they look so natural. They are very affordable and you can purchase these at any beauty store. I have purchased these a couple of times now and they don't disappoint.
Gladys R.
Gladys R.
Easy to wear! Looks very natural. Very affordable. It you won't get too many uses out of them. I'd say max 2 uses
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
When you want that extra length and thickness but don't want people to know these are the go to. The make your yes lol but still look long and natural at the same time. These lashes with the black strip adhesive to get a little dramatic good combo
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
These are a little bit to natural for me. The band is extremely thin so it's not uncomfortable to wear but I still prefer other brands like Ardell. I also like that the band is not extremely noticeable
Emily B.
Emily B.
Corp Christi, TX
These kids lashes are great. The band is a bit thin and flimsy. But they are very beautiful. More on the natural side GO good with any looks. Very affordable. I would recommend to everyone if you want affordable lashes!
Rea D.
Rea D.
Santa Monica, CA
They're not my favorite lashes. But they do fit certain moods. I like my lashes light for everyday use and this one adds the slightest hint of drama and mystery.
New Prague, MN
These eyelashes are perfect for events where you want a little extra eyelash volume, but you don't want to look like you are over doing it.
Michele M.
Michele M.
Tried these lashes, and boy are they easy to apply! Just use the included glue and stick 'em on! They stay on all night and are easily removed. These really gave my eyelashes some added oomph without looking like fake lashes!
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
These lashes. I adore these lashes. They're inexpensive and so so beautiful. If you're someone who wants to reuse lashes these may not be for you but they're so inexpensive just stock up!
Key Largo, FL
Imperial, CA
Lily K.
Lily K.
Iowa
Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would recommend over these?😊