BY KISS #42 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shy
  • "Kiss make some of my favorite lashes! They are easy to find, easy to use, great price and they work really well! Glue is okay most of the time. Not the best but you can find a good glue for a reasonable price. If you need lashes and don't want to pay for the really expensive ones, these are a great alternative. There are a lot of lashes out there and you can find these at just about every Wal-Mart and drug stores. 1 Pair for $2" in 128 reviews
  • "I love kiss lashes. They are very affordable yet great quality ! True to the name they are feather light and these add a bit of drama without being bam in your face ! " in 51 reviews
  • "These lashes are so beautiful. I usually don't wear them but when I do I get so many compliments..you can wear them out for a regular look and they won't look over the top. Super natural and comfortable." in 32 reviews
Caitlin C.
These are my every day lashes i love them so much. The look natural. They arent too thick or long. They are very comfortable! Perfect for wearing every day.
Geena K.
Ocala, FL
I’m kind of a beginner when it comes to falsies and I find these pretty easy to apply and they are comfortable to wear all day and they look pretty natural.
Jaelyn D.
Menifee, AR
Very natural looking! Not too thick but gives that extra uh! Great for just about any event! And they're really soft and easy to blend with natural lashes.
Courtney M.
I love wearing these lashes to enjoy a natural look. I typically wear with light shadows or just liner. They stay pretty well with the KISS lash adhesive.
Keilah D.
Highland Mills, NY
I loveeeee these lashes they look so natural on me and the application is so easy. I love the applicator that they give and the lashes are very lightweight
Emily M.
Shreveport, LA
These lashes are so comfy and beautiful but you don’t get very many wears out of them. I like to wear my lashes more than twice and these barely last that.
Tay J.
De Leon , TX
loveeeed these. never worn fake eyelashes till recently & these are most definitely some of my very faves out there. so natural looking! totally recommend.
Rosana C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I like this lashes so much I swear. This are one of my favorites lashes to do my daily makeup because they aren't so dramatic and they're easy to apply.
Sheila C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
These were a bit long for me, but with a little trimming and gently bending, they fit just right. They weren't too long to wear with my glasses either!
Courtney H.
Selah, WA
Some of my favorite lashes to use. They're very flexible and have a thin band so are easy to apply. Looks natural and opens up your eyes just perfectly
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Alyssa H.
Do you guys have to trim these at all?