BY KISS #23 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • I have tried two different falsies this week Kiss... Be the first to answer!
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
Becca H.
Herriman
Love these. Very natural and good for everyday use. But the band is very thin so you have to be cautious when putting them on.
Emily S.
Waterford, PA
Absolutely LOVE these lashes! No one ever knows if they are my real lashes or not 🙂 Soo easy to apply for such a great price !
by far, these are one of the best lashes ive ever used. They keep a soft natural look, but also make your eyes look amazing!
Brittany D.
Bay City, MI
These are a cheep alternative if you don't want to pay a lot of money. But I would stick with MAC all the way for eyelashes !
Gracemarie T.
Concord
I never wear eyelashes because I feel weird but I love these, they looked natural and not exaggerated. I will def buy again.
Brytni A.
Las Vegas, NV
Natural look, so its very accurate in the name. Very light and barely noticeable unless you tell someone you're wearing them.
Shannon M.
I love these lashes. I use them all the time. They are super easy to apply and clean. They look so natural and don't irritate
Alexandria J.
Spanaway, WA
Like it says, looks so natural. Gives a full look without looking over done. Lashes are easy to apply with a thin small band
Alexis R.
These are my all time favorite lashes. They feel so natural like I’m not even wearing lashes and look gorgeous yet natural.
Nicole O.
Suwanee, GA
I'm new to lash application and these lashes are the perfect balance of length and volume of you want a super natural look.
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Alyssa H.
I have just started using false eyelashes but they have been too much for me. Can anyone recommend a natural set that i can use to get used to them? So far I have tried Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shyand Ardell: Ardell Invisibands Demi Wisp Black Pictures below.
Sonja L.