BY KISS #23 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • I have tried two different falsies this week Kiss... Be the first to answer!
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
Cesia R.
Nacogdoches, TX
Haven't used these yet but I have them and they look too gorgeous to use. Waiting for my contacts so I can rock these babies out.
Kendra W.
Wheatley Heights
It's like they're mine. Absolute disguise that they look so real. I get compliments all the time. And kisses lashes are durable.
Carol S.
Used these recently and fell in love with how natural and easy they were to use! The price is great and they lasted me all night!
Luna N.
Petaluma, CA
Super low-key and adorable. Almost makes you look as though you have eyelash extensions, which is all the rage. Love Kiss lashes
Karla G.
Lawrenceville , Ga
These lashes are so nice, there not thick nor thin they are just right 👌🏼I wear these to school, something natural but yet flirty
Katie N.
Meridian, MS
These weren't all tha great. I quit using them and I wouldn't recommend them at all. To be honest E.L.F. Lashes are much better
Lindsay B.
I absolutely love kiss lashes! They are affordable and the quality is amazing! I actually prefer these lashes over any others.
savannah m.
I love falsey eyelashes, especially kiss eyelashes . They are so affortable and reusable! Most of their products are natural .
Mikeila M.
New Britain, CT
Adds length without looking obviously fake. They may not be my real lashes but does blend in nicely with my short stubby lashes
Becca H.
Herriman
Love these. Very natural and good for everyday use. But the band is very thin so you have to be cautious when putting them on.
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Alyssa H.
I have just started using false eyelashes but they have been too much for me. Can anyone recommend a natural set that i can use to get used to them? So far I have tried Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shyand Ardell: Ardell Invisibands Demi Wisp Black Pictures below.
Sonja L.