BY KISS #27 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Mina S.
Mina S.
Guthrie, OK
One of my fave lash brands! "Shy" I always get compliments when I wear them! A really great line!
Caitlyn L.
Caitlyn L.
San Francisco, CA
These are the prettiest, most comfortable lashes I've ever worn. I had one pair of these in "Shy" and I wore them until they were literally falling off the band. They're so pretty and I really need to get out to buy more of them! I highly recommend!
Virginia R.
Virginia R.
Porterville, CA
these are really nice lashes. They look so natural. It make any eye make up look great. The band is thin and its easy to apply.
Jaelyn D.
Jaelyn D.
Menifee, AR
Very natural looking! Not too thick but gives that extra uh! Great for just about any event! And they're really soft and easy to blend with natural lashes.
Elsa G.
Elsa G.
Love these lashes. Easy to apply. I will continue to buy these lashes. They always make my eyes stand out more. They are long lasting I can use them a few times as long as I keep them clean. I have recommended them to others as well.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Kansas City, KS
Lashes are nice when on very natural get complimented all the time will purchase again and again!!.
Kayla
Kayla
Loved this product! Very inexpensive however it creates a high end look! This product can be used for an everyday look, a night out or a halloween costume. Very versatile, I have used these lashes on many occasions.
Eilyn M.
Eilyn M.
Bronx, NY
This fake eyelashes have a very natural look. They are not too dance, and the color is just perfect.
Jolaynie B.
Jolaynie B.
Yonkers, NY
Maybe I'm just really bad at applying false eyelashes or maybe it's because they were in natural but you couldn't even tell I had eyelashes still.
Hayley H.
Hayley H.
Raccoon , KY
Some amazing lashes for a great price, I use these lashes almost everyday! They're awesome!
Sarah B.
Imperial, CA
Lily K.
Lily K.
Iowa
Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would recommend over these?😊