BY KISS #30 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Audrey A.
Ona, Wv
I buy these lashes regularly. They wear great and have the most natural look! Compliments everytime i wear them!
Amatha J.
Dayton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like these lashes and they are relatively inexpensive compared to other brands. They look great on too!
Zoha E.
Dearborn, MI
I love it . Looks very natural and makes the eyes look bigger. You can wear it couple times if you took care of .
Gladys R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to wear! Looks very natural. Very affordable. It you won't get too many uses out of them. I'd say max 2 uses
Monica M.
Corsicana , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am recently getting into the fake eyelashes movement so I love how affordable these lashes are. Easy to apply.
Joanna S.
Lake Geneva, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
So light feeling and natural looking get alot of compliments whem i wear these they and not bad for the price!
Heidi C.
Gunnison, CO
I wanted lashes that looked natural and where easy to apply. This was a great success. I would get these again
Candice R.
Town Creek, AL
Kiss looks so natural lashes shy Lashes are so easy to apply and look so natural for an everyday look and wear
Priscilla B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this ones omg my favs! they look so natural! perfect for day use! found them in walmart! highly recommend them❤
Tenaya M.
Antioch, CA
These are nice because you can put these on every day and not look over done people thought that they were real
Sarah B.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Desiree W.
El Paso
Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones which I love but I want really big ones for when I go out