BY KISS #23 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • I have tried two different falsies this week Kiss... Be the first to answer!
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
Nina M.
Loved the natural look of these lashes. But had a little trouble keeping them on all day, not sure if it was the lashes or the glue.
Emily H.
Wonderful lashes, one of my favorites I like to wear often. I repurchase often and use with the kiss black adhesive with aloe in it.
Stephanie J.
These are the first eyelashes I have ever tried and probably my last. They look so nice and add a great touch to cat eye eyeliner.
Samantha T.
Florence
I love these lashes. I love them because they don't look like they are fake when you are wearing them. They really do look natural.
Delilah J.
Mesquite, TX
Really great lashes for a cheap price! You can't reuse them more than once but it's okay in my opinion since they are really cheap.
Bailey U.
Olathe, KS
Just bought these from Walmart not to long ago. I like how the lash band isn't to thick or thin it's perfect and it looks natural.
Luna N.
Petaluma, CA
Super low-key and adorable. Almost makes you look as though you have eyelash extensions, which is all the rage. Love Kiss lashes
Cesia R.
Nacogdoches, TX
Haven't used these yet but I have them and they look too gorgeous to use. Waiting for my contacts so I can rock these babies out.
Cassandra P.
Smithfield, RI
Had to wear these for my senior pictures and they held up and we're perfect. They looked very natural and were very comfortable.
Carol S.
Used these recently and fell in love with how natural and easy they were to use! The price is great and they lasted me all night!
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Alyssa H.
I have just started using false eyelashes but they have been too much for me. Can anyone recommend a natural set that i can use to get used to them? So far I have tried Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shyand Ardell: Ardell Invisibands Demi Wisp Black Pictures below.
Sonja L.