BY KISS #27 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
MaiCee L.
MaiCee L.
Milwaukee, WI
Good everyday natural lashes that go well with any makeup look. Also go nice with glasses if you wear them
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
I love wearing these lashes to enjoy a natural look. I typically wear with light shadows or just liner. They stay pretty well with the KISS lash adhesive.
Anna F.
Anna F.
Beautiful natural everyday eyelashes! The band is SO thin and so easy to apply! Would highly recommend.
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Saint louis, MO
These lashes were recommended by Kim Kardashian's makeup artist Mario via Snapchat. I've purchased them several times since then and all of my clients love the natural shape of the lash but gives them just enough volume and length without looking fake.
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
San Francisco, CA
These lashes are very lightweight, it is hard to put on since the band is so thin, but the lashes make up for that.
Stephie B.
Stephie B.
Norwich, CT
Looks very natural on me just as it says on the box these are my favorite I always have a few extras in my drawer
Megan D.
Megan D.
Kiss looks so natural lashes shy. Pretty good lashes they are very natural like. Would buy again myself!
Elsy A.
Elsy A.
Bronx , NY
I have a huge love for these lashes. They make your eyes look amazing and flattering. The band is very thin which is HUGE plus. They are easy to apply, very affordable. Definitely recommend this style for those who want that vavavoom, but not over the top.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Robstown, TX
Love these eyelashes gives you a natural look. Would totally recommend especially f you are a beginner
Dani J.
Dani J.
Saint Louis, MO
These lashes are Ah-mazing! They are super natural looking but definitely give your look that extra wow-factor. They feel like my own lashes. I could only wish my lashes were this long & full. They are also very affordable.
Perfect for day to day or a special event
Sarah B.
Imperial, CA
Lily K.
Lily K.
Iowa
Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would recommend over these?😊