BY KISS #30 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Molly J.
Bluff City, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these lashes so much. If you're starting out new to falsies then these are gonna be perfect!
Eichelle  F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wore these for a wedding. The adhesive was good. It lasted the whole night and didn't irritate.
Jacque S.
Woodleaf, NC
Give you a finish look to your eye. Can be suitable for a everyday look. And are easy to apply
Samantha R.
Fort Worth, TX
Love the natural look to this lashes. And the way that it has two layers makes it even better.
Julie A.
Corona, CA
Love these lashes and how easily they make my lashes look extremely fuller than what they are.
Yarilyn F.
Somerset, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very nice lashes easy to apply and maintain love they have different styles longer or shorter
Nae F.
South Brunswick Township
Light and airy. I would have preferred if they were more wispy but that's just my preference.
Hayley H.
Raccoon , KY
Some amazing lashes for a great price, I use these lashes almost everyday! They're awesome!
Joan C.
Great for beginners. Light as a feather and a natural look. The low price is awesome too!
Daniela C.
Sumner, WA
Son faciles de apkicar, no sientes que traes pestañas postizas, se ven lindas y naturales
Sarah B.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Desiree W.
El Paso
Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones which I love but I want really big ones for when I go out