BY KISS #34 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shy
  • "Kiss make some of my favorite lashes! They are easy to find, easy to use, great price and they work really well! Glue is okay most of the time. Not the best but you can find a good glue for a reasonable price. If you need lashes and don't want to pay for the really expensive ones, these are a great alternative. There are a lot of lashes out there and you can find these at just about every Wal-Mart and drug stores. 1 Pair for $2" in 128 reviews
  • "I love kiss lashes. They are very affordable yet great quality ! True to the name they are feather light and these add a bit of drama without being bam in your face ! " in 51 reviews
  • "These lashes are so beautiful. I usually don't wear them but when I do I get so many compliments..you can wear them out for a regular look and they won't look over the top. Super natural and comfortable." in 32 reviews
Lisa A.
Alvin, TX
I love that the lashes feel so soft and real. The band is not to thick and the look so natural a pretty once put on. Easy to apply and doesnt make your eye feel heavy
Melissa A.
I use these lashes when I am going for a natural look..they look perfect..not too thick..can't even tell that I am wearing lashes..they are also very light weight.
Melissa G.
Queen Creek, AZ
All the kiss lashes are amazing especially all the natural lashes they are long lasting. I bought them at Walmart but you can buy them at your local drug store.
Skylar F.
I find that almost all lashes work the same and these Kiss Natural are no exception. They are beautiful, come in alot of different styles, and are pretty cheap.
Stephanie T.
portland, or
Kiss lashes are one of the best drug store lashes! This pair specifically is great for a really natural look, thin band, tapered lash fibers, they're beautiful!
Marah V.
San Diego, CA
Love love love these! On days where I'm not a lazy slob, people can't believe that I'm wearing anything other than mascara. They're so light and easy to apply
Ashley b.
BIG LAKE, MN
These eyelashes are a great starter eyelash, they can be uncomfortable at times, and are consistently the same when comparing two different packages at times.
jenny p.
Clifton, NJ
this is my ultimate go to lashes for everyday look. they are my favorite . i dont even feel them. they dont bother me throughout the whole day and i love them
Marisol H.
Reading, PA
These are my very first false lashes since I'm not too big with falsies, but I can say I love it!! It's affordable and it give my lashes a more natural look!!
Katie M.
Fort White, FL
I'm such a newb when it comes to falsies! These are very soft though and look natural. Perfect for the minimal makeup but still feminine and put together look.
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Alyssa H.
Do you guys have to trim these at all?