BY KISS #23 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • I have tried two different falsies this week Kiss... Be the first to answer!
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
Monica C.
Hollywood, AL
I'm a beginner and for the life of me can't figure how to make them stay on. I've watched videos and still haven't been able to use them.
Amber J.
Niles, MI
These are so gorgeous for everyday lashes! They look so unbelievably natural! They stay on all day, they are good quality for the price!
Francesca M.
Philadelphia , PA
Really love these lashes! They don't break the bank and they look fabulous. Love that you can use mascara on them to add some extra drama
Alexis A.
McGregor
This look gets me in the Halloween mood because it makes me feel fierce they also get me into my character much more than without them
Catherine E.
My everyday lashes. I get complimented on them all the time and asked if they're my real lashes. I love that they don't break the bank
Mariah L.
Sealy, TX
Some of my favorite lashes. They make my lashes look full without being over the top. They are also very lightweight and easy to apply.
Kenzie E.
Portland, OR
These are not bad for their price. They easily blend into my eyelashes without much fiddling cos of the shorter length of the fake lash
Domenique G.
Only eyelashes I use I like the way that flare out towards the end of the lash and it has a natrual but dramatic look at the same tine
Sarah H.
Brook Park, OH
These lashes are so simple and the simplicity make you look even more beautiful. And i love how its not so dramatic compared to others
Amy T.
Fort Myers, FL
These lashes are great very soft easy to handle looks very natural. Love that it does t feel as heavy as some others that I have tried.
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Alyssa H.
I have just started using false eyelashes but they have been too much for me. Can anyone recommend a natural set that i can use to get used to them? So far I have tried Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shyand Ardell: Ardell Invisibands Demi Wisp Black Pictures below.
Sonja L.