BY KISS #42 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shy
  • "Kiss make some of my favorite lashes! They are easy to find, easy to use, great price and they work really well! Glue is okay most of the time. Not the best but you can find a good glue for a reasonable price. If you need lashes and don't want to pay for the really expensive ones, these are a great alternative. There are a lot of lashes out there and you can find these at just about every Wal-Mart and drug stores. 1 Pair for $2" in 128 reviews
  • "I love kiss lashes. They are very affordable yet great quality ! True to the name they are feather light and these add a bit of drama without being bam in your face ! " in 51 reviews
  • "These lashes are so beautiful. I usually don't wear them but when I do I get so many compliments..you can wear them out for a regular look and they won't look over the top. Super natural and comfortable." in 32 reviews
Lauren J.
These are a good daytime lash. Very natural and easy to apply. They stay on well for about 8 hours and are a good value. It would be nice it they were just a bit fuller but I would recommend.
Itati M.
Kennewick, WA
One of my go to lashes ! Easy to apply and comfortable, it's not only a one time wear but you can repeatedly wear them and they feel brand new each time, I absolutely recommend this lashes !
Kayla
Loved this product! Very inexpensive however it creates a high end look! This product can be used for an everyday look, a night out or a halloween costume. Very versatile, I have used these lashes on many occasions.
Reina G.
El Cajon, CA
One of my fav lashes they are so natural looking i already have long lashes but when i have a special event and want my eyes to pop i get these. They are comfy too
Vanessa L.
warner robins
I like how they had the feathered ends. That's was my favorite part about the lashes. The other lashes just have more of a square tip. They last but not that long. Yes I would recommend.
Kaley P.
Weatherford, Tx
Im new to theses lashes and I'm so impressed! I came across them at Walgreens and I have repurchased them several times! I have used several different styles professionally and personally and will continue!
Shanti W.
These lashes are not too long so they look very natural and can pass as your own lashes. They have a subtle flare at the end and are very easy to apply. They stand up to everyday use.
Samantha B.
Gate City, VA
love them they look great not too overpowering. and after I've warn them I wash them off and let them dry so I get more than one wear out of them. the price is great too
Tracy V.
Love them! They look so natural no one could tell I had them on. Prefect volume, perfect length. I reused them 3 times before buying another pair. I love love the so natural kiss shy lashes!
Elizabeth H.
Uncasville, CT
I love these! They are so easy to put on and they look like my real lashes. I don't feel like I'm overdoing it with my makeup when I put these on. It really ties my makeup look together!
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Alyssa H.
Do you guys have to trim these at all?