BY KISS #27 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Lake City, FL
i got these in hopes to put them on a bride, but after application they looked so fake and just not good. if you're into straight lashes then these will be good for you, but if you want something natural and pretty don't recommend at all.
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.
Mendota, Ca
I am obsessed with this falsies I use for my every day make up they look so natural I've gotten a lot of compliments when I wear them I totally recommend this for the people who like a no make up make up look
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Bakersfield, CA
These are great everyday lashes if your looking for something that is not crazy glamorous. These are great for daily wear and look very natural. They are very soft and most people will not know that they are fake. They are not real expensive either and you can find them in most drug stores.
Cali F.
Cali F.
Kenosha, WI
These lashes are so natural look and are so easy to get on. Its a thicker band but it moves easily.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
I absolutely love kiss lashes! They are affordable and the quality is amazing! I actually prefer these lashes over any others.
Ana S.
Ana S.
Collinsville, VA
Kiss lashes are so cheap and are a great formula! You can buy this anywhere and you will love it as much as i do! You can also rock these falsies with any makeup look! You wont regret buying them for sure! You can go all natural or rock the dramatic look eoth any dramatic lashes
Tabitha L.
Tabitha L.
Springfield, OR
Great lash for a beginner looking to not spend a whole lot to get that long beautiful lash look. These are not ones to last time after time but do a good job at what's expected from them.
Cesia R.
Cesia R.
Nacogdoches, TX
Haven't used these yet but I have them and they look too gorgeous to use. Waiting for my contacts so I can rock these babies out.
MaiCee L.
MaiCee L.
Milwaukee, WI
Good everyday natural lashes that go well with any makeup look. Also go nice with glasses if you wear them
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
I love wearing these lashes to enjoy a natural look. I typically wear with light shadows or just liner. They stay pretty well with the KISS lash adhesive.
Sarah B.
Imperial, CA
Lily K.
Lily K.
Iowa
Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would recommend over these?😊