BY KISS #30 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Citlali D.
Costa Mesa, CA
These lashes are awesome! Super comfy and I feel like they're not too dramatic! Perfect for everyday wear!
tanya g.
These are some good eyelashes girls I recommend them you won't regret buying them I'm telling you guys lol
Shelby K.
Bowling Green, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are beautiful everyday lashes. They are natural looking but still give a beautiful look for any look.
Jasmine G.
Grand rapids, Mi
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like these eyelashes they’re really pretty but the kept fallling of me so I don’t think they’re the bedt
Harlie D.
Jacksonville, FL
These are the best false lashes for everyday life. They are not over the top and great for a natural look.
susana t.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lashes. They are by far the best ones. They are affordable & can get them in your drugstore.
Katie U.
Normal, IL
Love kiss lashes!!
look natural and are easy to put on

price isn't to bad!!
And available at drug stores
Megan D.
Kiss looks so natural lashes shy. Pretty good lashes they are very natural like. Would buy again myself!
Stephanie O.
Moore Haven, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to put on. You can find them anywhere. And their very affordable and cute with any make up style....
Alexus M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for dances and going out. Especially if you don't want gigantic eyelashes but need a little extra.
Sarah B.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Desiree W.
El Paso
Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones which I love but I want really big ones for when I go out