BY KISS #26 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • I have tried two different falsies this week Kiss... Be the first to answer!
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
amanda l.
San Jacinto, CA
I really love kiss lashes i just started wearing false lashes about two years ago and this was one of the first brands i tried i found them at a walmart store near me also available at walgreens too they are very light weight super affordable prices and so many styles you can definitely find a pair of kiss lashes for any occasion i do definitely recommend kiss lashes!😘 Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Flirty
Radha A.
Plano, TX
These are the lashes that I prefer to wear on a daily basis. They are so pretty and give a nice natural look , while still giving a good amount of volume. Definitely worth buying, and I always buy in bulk
Cynthia M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These lashes...😍 these are my go to for lashes for every occasion! They don’t itch, they stay on forever, and they can be blended into natural lashes to look so natural and feminine! I love these lashes!
Kathryn D.
Lehigh acres, FL
These are great lashes for someone on a budget or someone who is just starting in makeup. They're pretty cheap and apply nicely I just wish the band was thicker to make application even easier and allow the inner corner to stay longer.
Ivane J.
Albuquerque , NM
I love kiss and shy is a great pair of lashes if you are looking for some natural looking lashes. They don’t feel heavy on the eyes now the band is thin so they take some time to put on if you are used to a thicker band but let me tell you they are gorgeous once on.
Holly K.
These are a beautiful lash to me! The ends do break off and mess up when i’m getting them out of the package so i normally just cut the ends and then put them on. I get these at walmart and they work really well!
Eva Y.
Phenix City, AL
Love these lashes especially if your in a pinch they have them so cheap at Walmart. They look natural as the band is thin so it doesn’t look bulky. Perfect for day time. Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shy
Renee D.
This was the first pair I've tried from this brand and for the price u can't beat it! The band is kinda thick and uncomfortable but it's not to uncomfortable that you wouldn't want to wear them! Definitely recommend
Brooklynn W.
Catlettsburg, KY
These lashes are great. They are light weight, easy to apply, and look wonderful. These are definitely a good option if you are new to applying lashes or if you just want affordable lashes.
Courtney I.
Red Wing, MN
I haven’t tried many other brands or styles of false lashes, because I’m so in love with these. They are the perfect go-to lashes. They aren’t too dramatic, but DEFINITELY pull together a look. The band is pretty nice, and I find I can reuse them multiple times. Also the price is really cheap compared to a lot of other brands.
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Alyssa H.
I have just started using false eyelashes but they have been too much for me. Can anyone recommend a natural set that i can use to get used to them? So far I have tried Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shyand Ardell: Ardell Invisibands Demi Wisp Black Pictures below.
Sonja L.