BY KISS #27 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Snow Hill , NC
I loved loved loved these lashes! They looked so natural on me they fit with my eyelashes and just made them look fuller. I bought them at Walmart and have definitely started to buy more. I highly recommend with the duo lash glue. Perfect for that natural lash look!
Jenifer N.
Jenifer N.
For some reason, the lashes didn't want to stay attached to my eyes! It was hard to work with. I don't know if it's the lashes or the glue it came with. But the lashes did feel nice and lightweight. And the band was thin. I wouldn't buy again, my heart is to Ardell.
Caryn C.
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX
LOVE these lashes!! Not only do they give volume to my own natural lashes, but they add a little glam which is awesome!! I usually go natural with my makeup when I use these lashes. They just bring out my eyes alot and just make my whole look seem glamourous
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
I love these brand of lashes. I learned putting lashes on with these. they are enexpensive but effective for the look that you are going for. They are easy to apply and I love the natural not to overdone look that these lashes give. I buy mine at walmart
eve e.
eve e.
Kissimmee, FL
to start off these look so natural first of all i love it i bought it at my local wallgreens and i am not disappointed i compare them to the ardel ones i love them theyre not pricy at all!!!! i love it so much i would deff recomend it and buy again !!!!
Dominique C.
Dominique C.
Englishtown, NJ
These lashes, look very natural and blend in with your regular lashes seamlessly. They last a long time however the corners of the lash strip has a habit of lifting and needs a quick reply of glue. The price is convenient for a quick use on a night out.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Muncie, IN
I went to Walmart once because I needed some lashes real quick before an event and became in love with these! They look so good. They definitely are on the natural side though, so if you are looking for something glamorous, these are not the way to go.
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Acworth, GA
THESE ARE MY GO TO LASHES. I can not leave the house without these on. They blend in so perfectly to my natural lashes it's hard to tell they're even there. I swear by these lashes they are the best I've ever tried from any brand. Would 100% recommend
Makenzie W.
Makenzie W.
Ammon, ID
These were my go to for so long before I started getting into thicker lashes. I love that they were so natural looking and easy to apply. Their lashes are fantastic for the price and are beautiful on anyone. They were easy to trim to fit the eye too
Kasey P.
Kasey P.
San Angelo, TX
WOW THESE ARE AWESOME!! Why are these not talked about more? Seriously they're freaking amazing. I used these for my senior prom and OMG THEY LOOKED BOMB!! I did my own makeup and these lashes tied Everything together and made it perfect!!
Sarah B.
Imperial, CA
Lily K.
Lily K.
Iowa
Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would recommend over these?😊