BY KISS #25 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Renee D.
Lansing
This was the first pair I've tried from this brand and for the price u can't beat it! The band is kinda thick and uncomfortable but it's not to uncomfortable that you wouldn't want to wear them! Definitely recommend
Courtney I.
Red Wing, MN
I haven’t tried many other brands or styles of false lashes, because I’m so in love with these. They are the perfect go-to lashes. They aren’t too dramatic, but DEFINITELY pull together a look. The band is pretty nice, and I find I can reuse them multiple times. Also the price is really cheap compared to a lot of other brands.
Faith j.
San Antonio , TX
I love these for when I wanna look like I have really nice lashes! They're really pretty and people seem to think they're mine 😂 can't really use them more than once otherwise they'll fall apart
Kelly Q.
Wilmington , NC
These are the only lash I really use and I love all the style they have!! A big selection!! Great on price as well! I love all the different looks you can choose from.
Becky G.
Beautiful, affordable lashes with many different styles to choose from. The band is not to thick, but thick enough. Careful how you take them off and you can reuse them several times.
Karen S.
I love using these lashes on my clients because it is so easy to apply and they are super lightweight. I have purchased this style many times and I will continue to purchase it! I also like these for dramatic eye looks and simple ones. Its perfection. Every style in this line is sooo good! Go get you some asap!
Tania S.
These lashes are very high quality, I prefer these than the Ardell ones. These are more realistic and more manageable to put on. The packaging is nice and neat and I feel that the adhesive part of the lash is way better too, and it’s easiest to remove the adhesive.
Candice J.
Absolutely loved these lashes. Couldn’t have been happier with them. I did trim them a bit to fit my eyelid. They added just the perfect amount of pop to my lashes they needed. They were fairly priced
Rebecca S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Kiss is one of my favorite kinds of lashes. They are so affordable and So naturally beautiful on my eyes.. I never have problems with them lifting or coming off throughout the day and they last a very long time. Great lashes for an affordable price.
Jennifer N.
Okay these lashes are the best drugstore lashes to me. I love the price and how long they last (when they’re well taken care of). They look so natural and they’re very comfortable to wear on a daily basis. I always buy this brand and this style.
Sarah B.
Imperial, CA
Katelyn V.
Brianna J.
Mantua, OH
Okay I just purchased these, but I'm no good at falsies AT ALL. Lol. I heard a bunch of good reviews about the Kiss brand lashes about how pretty they are. So for first time lash users are these pretty easy to use??