BY KISS #23 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • I have tried two different falsies this week Kiss... Be the first to answer!
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
Deborath A.
Las Vegas
These lashes are easy to apply. They look very natural when you blend your natural eyelashes with them. Very cute with a lot of makeup looks.
Angie V.
Have always had eyelash extensions professionally put on. I am recently trying to do my own lashes. Great pricing and value. Brown eye color
Anika I.
Bronx, NY
I LOVE KISS LASHES SOO MUCH!! THEYRE SO EASY TO APPLY AND THEY FEEL SO WEIGHTLESS I LOVE THEM!! I WILL DEFINITELY HE REPURCHASING THEM SOON!!
Saray S.
Porter, TX
These are my faveorite everyday lashes. They give you the perfect amount out volume without making you look like you're about to go clubbing.
brandi a.
Tampa, FL
I've realy been living these lashes simple to place and light, like their not there and I haven't had any lifting on the edges.. Love them..
Sarah B.
New Prague, MN
These eyelashes are perfect for events where you want a little extra eyelash volume, but you don't want to look like you are over doing it.
Heidy E.
Panorama city , CA
I love these lashes! I have long lashes but they're very sparse. When I want to kick it up a notch these are my favorite lashes to put on!
Amber S.
This was my first set of eyelashes. I love them. They look SO natural! They're really easy to use too but you can't even tell they're fake.
Odalys B.
Fontana, CA
Looked great and made a beautiful natural look on my eyes. Also was great to wear to an amusement park that did not come off the whole day.
Francesca M.
Philadelphia , PA
Really love these lashes! They don't break the bank and they look fabulous. Love that you can use mascara on them to add some extra drama
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Alyssa H.
I have just started using false eyelashes but they have been too much for me. Can anyone recommend a natural set that i can use to get used to them? So far I have tried Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shyand Ardell: Ardell Invisibands Demi Wisp Black Pictures below.
Sonja L.