BY KISS #27 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Heather D.
Heather D.
These didnt add much to my lashes, they were super stuck to the package so they got a little damafed when i removed em
Katie N.
Katie N.
Meridian, MS
These weren't all tha great. I quit using them and I wouldn't recommend them at all. To be honest E.L.F. Lashes are much better
Kiyomi D.
Kiyomi D.
Waco, Tx
I'd recommend these lashes over all the ones I've tried ! They're very lightweight & look so natural ! The pointed tip of the lashes make a difference , & the lash strip is thin enough to hide behind your natural lashes !
Amber R.
Amber R.
Albany , OR
These are some of my favorite false lashes.
These are ones I would wear on a daily basis because I don't have eyelashes to begin with. I do not recommend these ones to fill in if you already have lashes though.
Mikeila M.
Mikeila M.
New Britain, CT
Adds length without looking obviously fake. They may not be my real lashes but does blend in nicely with my short stubby lashes
Maria I.
Maria I.
Bronx, Ny
Looks so natural when put on. always purchasing the same ones!!! Very affordable!
Angel F.
Angel F.
I love that they're cheap and really good! I get so many compliments whenever i'm wearing these lashes. It does look very natural and blends really well with my natural lashes that it looks like i just used a mascara. I would definitely recommend it to everyone!
Natasha K.
Natasha K.
Swan Point, MD
awesome lashes and they make your eyes pop whenever you wear them. i love that they are reusable and don't fall apart after several uses like other brands of lashes
carina b.
carina b.
These are my go to lashes! I purchased mine from Walmart. Really love all the other lashes this brand has to offer but i get the most compliments when i where these ones!! Never discontinue please :D
Very nice basic lashes I really love these you could barley tell they were fake I would chose these over any others even though they were higher priced and didn't have glue I loved them
Sarah B.
Imperial, CA
Lily K.
Lily K.
Iowa
Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would recommend over these?😊