BY KISS #30 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Skye L.
Chehalis, Wa
These last a long time! They are so natural and not so dramatic so they are definitely an everyday lash. They are gorgeous!
Meagan S.
Church Hill, TN
These lashes are absolutely amazing. They are so light you barely feel they are on your eyes. The style shy is my favorite.
Michelle T.
These are good lashes, however they aren't particularly for me personaly because I prefer very long thick dramatic lashes.
Nicole O.
Suwanee, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm new to lash application and these lashes are the perfect balance of length and volume of you want a super natural look.
Taylor A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These did not give me much wear and the band was too flemsy! Imthey were hard to put on but once they were on I loved them!
Kodi C.
These are so beautiful and look very natural they are thin and beautiful they are easy to apply that's why they are great
Sarah W.
Aurora , Co
Another they I put on my face everyday! I've always had little eyelashes, I put these bad boys on and I feel beautiful!!
Amoy C.
Hattiesburg, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just got these to try for my first lashes and they were really easy to put on. I recommend these to beginners especially😊
Dahnay N.
Love the natural looking lashes. Good for anything. Long lasting. I recommend hair glue instead of the glue they provide.
Jessica P.
Wise, VA
Loved them. They started to fall of after about 10 hours and I was sad to take them off. Didn't even bother my contacts!
Sarah B.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Desiree W.
El Paso
Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones which I love but I want really big ones for when I go out