BY KISS #92 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shy
  • "Kiss make some of my favorite lashes! They are easy to find, easy to use, great price and they work really well! Glue is okay most of the time. Not the best but you can find a good glue for a reasonable price. If you need lashes and don't want to pay for the really expensive ones, these are a great alternative. There are a lot of lashes out there and you can find these at just about every Wal-Mart and drug stores. 1 Pair for $2" in 128 reviews
  • "I love kiss lashes. They are very affordable yet great quality ! True to the name they are feather light and these add a bit of drama without being bam in your face ! " in 51 reviews
  • "These lashes are so beautiful. I usually don't wear them but when I do I get so many compliments..you can wear them out for a regular look and they won't look over the top. Super natural and comfortable." in 32 reviews
Aaliyah D.
N Brunswick, NJ
I love the shy lashes by KISS. The lashes just look so natural to me. I don't usually wear lashes but when i do i buy these. At walmart they cost $2.47. I total recommend these lashes for anybody that's looking for a natural look.
Jessica L.
Sound Beach, NY
My eyes are kind of almond shaped and on the smaller side, and these lashes don't look ridiculous on my eyes. They look somewhat natural (if you trim them to fit your eye) they have a thin and and I like them. I would recommend these
Soila F.
Lodi, CA
I like kiss eyelashes because of the variety of styles I get my going out ones to my simple looks to my going to work. I love them and they are affordable and durable
Dominique C.
Englishtown, NJ
These lashes, look very natural and blend in with your regular lashes seamlessly. They last a long time however the corners of the lash strip has a habit of lifting and needs a quick reply of glue. The price is convenient for a quick use on a night out.
Lydia E.
Granton
These are pretty but just don't look quite right on me. They're a little difficult to apply to the eyes and I definitely had to cut them down to make them fit. I wish they held their shape a bit better but still pretty.
Rachel S.
Muncie, IN
I went to Walmart once because I needed some lashes real quick before an event and became in love with these! They look so good. They definitely are on the natural side though, so if you are looking for something glamorous, these are not the way to go.
Kaley G.
Boyne City, MI
These are really beautiful really natural looking and easy to apply I definitely will buy them again the price is great on them as well I purchased these at Walmart.
Melissa Z.
Tuckahoe
I like these lashes it has just enough to to not give you a false lashes type of look. I love how the ends are point and gradually decrease. Not like other lashes that look super fake.
Christina M.
I bought these because my usual brand was sold out in store. I like these better! The band is very comfortable and this style looks so natural. My eyes look great.
Brenda B.
best drugstore lashes out there, so light, you barely feel them on, they look very natural and can be worn during the day. Love how the hair naturally tapers at the tip. These give a very wispy look to your lashes
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Alyssa H.
Do you guys have to trim these at all?

back